Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 08:09 PM
Let the kid smell and get made fun of at school by boys. She would shower eventually.

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:42 PM
http://www.guttmacher.org/statecenter/spibs/spib_SFAM.pdf

copy and paste.

Everyone seems to think that everyones tax dollars are spent on abortions. Well you can see for yourself which states and what they fund.

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:22 PM
Depends on who said it to me.:tongue:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:45 PM
I've defiantly seen some men that needed a bra.noway

I could care less what someone else does. I don't judge others to be trashy. But I myself wear one in public cause I have a rather big rack.:tongue: At home they are free!:banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/20/09 07:36 PM
I didn't read the thread. And it's probably already been stated. But you can't force someone to be rehabilitated. They have to WANT it.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:11 PM
I wish for the want, want, want to go away.

I will however not partake in any sort of christian holidays. It's a lie and a sham.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:22 PM

Our ancestors including Egyptians (they are our ancestors too, we share the same DNA) worshiped many things sun, moon, wind, lightening, animals because they didn't no any better. But yes the sun is the 2nd most powerful thing in the universe.

I'm sorry, you have it all wrong. The sun is what breathes life into every living thing. It is the most powerful thing.

It wasn't because they didn't know any better.

Man made the bible, it's like a fairy tale. Ya know like cinderella?

The sun is real, the moon is real, the wind is real. Those are all things that make us who we are.

Were we seperated at birth?

Were you born with those tattoos?:tongue:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:21 PM

My thoughts are that you are quite correct. Son and Sun can be easily misinterpreted. But bible thumpers believe the bs of some giant man in the sky, because that's what they were taught to believe by society, and the previous society taught them and so on. My goodness!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:20 PM

Didnt know any better?

Ok...I'm leaving this thread.

No please stay.laugh :smile:

:heart:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:19 PM

Our ancestors including Egyptians (they are our ancestors too, we share the same DNA) worshiped many things sun, moon, wind, lightening, animals because they didn't no any better. But yes the sun is the 2nd most powerful thing in the universe.

I'm sorry, you have it all wrong. The sun is what breathes life into every living thing. It is the most powerful thing.

It wasn't because they didn't know any better.

Man made the bible, it's like a fairy tale. Ya know like cinderella?

The sun is real, the moon is real, the wind is real. Those are all things that make us who we are.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:06 PM
If you really think long and hard about our ancestors and even farther back with the Egyptians, you would know that the "god" everyone prayed to was the sun. It makes life, if we didn't have it, we wouldn't be here at all, the sun that is. So what are your thoughts about the sun and this man made bible that everyone worships in believing there is some higher power, more poweful than the sun?

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 08:51 PM
Sure I still think about things that have happened, but I make sure it doesn't happen again. It may hurt a tad, but it isn't something I would have a hang up on. Live and learn.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/19/09 02:24 PM
What does him being "southern" have anything to do with him being shy? You asked has anyone dates a southern shy person? What difference does it make whether he is from Ethiopia and shy or southern and shy?

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:41 PM

So...just a theoretical question to those who are totally against abortion no matter the circumstance.

What if you were raped by your father or brother? Then would your mind change?

Like I said...I know this is rare circumstance but it is something that does happen.

ok so getting an abortion is going to make everything that happened,go away?was it the baby's fault that it happened?

if a woman doesn't want to look at a baby and be reminded of what happened,there is always adoption to parents that can't have kids and would always love to give it a loving home

i'm all for not having an abortion, i wouldnt. but generally adopted kids want to eventually find there birth parents. imagine that poor child knowing that he was a mistake due to rape. that would destroy my life. and i used to think that having an abortion was murder, but after reading all these comments im starting to think its not. your just preventing that childs life?

Thank you for having your own mind and seeing things in a different light.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:50 PM
I am PRO people minding their own business.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:48 PM

The funny thing is, if everyone HAD to have the child, these same people b!tching about how they are against it, will just be b!tching about having to support the kids mom on welfare and want to punish the child because of that.laugh

You are very wrong there... I guess there will always be someone that tries to nullify by humor.

I'm not being funny dude, if you ever read topics in the politics area you would know what I'm talking about. It's talked about almost daily. People do NOT want to help people on welfare. So all I'm saying is that there will always be something for people to be upset about, whether someone has a child or aborts a child. There is not a good scenario for either way. Someone will always be mad about it.

The same people that are against it, are the ones that don't give to sh!ts about these poor children living in the ghetto.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:38 PM

So...just a theoretical question to those who are totally against abortion no matter the circumstance.

What if you were raped by your father or brother? Then would your mind change?

Like I said...I know this is rare circumstance but it is something that does happen.

Okay... Dude Look at animals in the wild... I digress... Certain human beings are no different than animal carnal instinctive garbage. They don't think whatsoever. They only react to animal like behavior... Hence Rape, Incest, Sex any way they can get it. i.e. hormonal drive. But there is still life. They don't have to keep it. Adoption is another choice.

Some animals in the wild eat their own young too. So um...

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:36 PM
The funny thing is, if everyone HAD to have the child, these same people b!tching about how they are against it, will just be b!tching about having to support the kids mom on welfare and want to punish the child because of that.laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:33 PM
I know it's a lot better if the mom has the baby, then murders the child and throws it in a ditch, or sells the child for sex. I think that a lot more humane than having an abortion.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:59 PM
I think people should mind their own business. : )

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25