Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/16/10 08:26 PM
Why do people need a place to worship the god they wish to worship? Can't people do it in their own homes? Near where I live there are 3 churches on one block on almost every block! Jeez. I wish ALL religions would quit building their places of worship. It's becoming an eye sore.sick

I wish everyone would wake up! Quit using religion as an excuse to be an ________________ <--------insert whatever here.

I do not like any religion equally.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 08/13/10 01:34 PM

Delusional people in this world.laugh

Enjoy life now, cause there is NO afterlife.:wink:

Not for some no there won't be. Do you wish to have an afterlife or to cease to exist?

When I die, that is it. No I do not want afterlife. I want to sleep forever. :smile:

And then that's what you'll receive. Mind if i ask why you wouldn't want to continue on with having great time and joy with your loved ones? Family and friends? Would ask if you'd miss them, but guess you couldn't if you didn't exist anymore, but don't you think they will miss you?

I don't care to argue my beliefs. I'm atheist and my eyes are wide open and clear. I do not need something in my life to define me. Your God is not what I would want to worship anyhow. I live my life being good to others no matter what. I do not force my beliefs on anyone and respect the same in return. That is all.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 08/13/10 01:22 PM

Not for some no there won't be. Do you wish to have an afterlife or to cease to exist?

When I die, that is it. No I do not want afterlife. I want to sleep forever. :smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 08/13/10 01:14 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 08/12/10 11:17 PM
I've been to Atlanta quite a bit. I wish I could tell you where to stay but everyone I know that gets a motel there stays in the downtown part. Little five points is a cool trendy area to eat and drink and shop. Sorry I'm not more helpful. :smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/11/10 07:32 PM
I don't see anything wrong with your profile. You're straight and to the point. :smile: High FIVE!

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/11/10 03:28 PM
I have a very picky three year old. I always offer a NEW food to him every time I cook dinner. He usually only eats a short list of things, but one day I know he will out grow this phase. Chicken, hot dogs, pizza, etc.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/11/10 07:27 AM
You have hardly nothing in your profile to rate. Write some things about yourself and come back.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/11/10 07:19 AM
I didn't read the whole thread, because well I didn't feel like it. But as much as I don't care for ANY religion. This country was founded on Freedom of/from religion last I checked. I'm NOT sticking up for them, because if it were up to me I'd abolish all religion.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:18 PM
Single. got afraid of commitment so had to break it off.:tongue: :banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:00 PM
What can we do?

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/31/10 08:48 PM

Very much taken. I finally took the plunge with my best male friend of 15 years. :smile:
aw me give you no swimp wid wobster sauce wid a eg woll

congwatsdrinker

Danke. :smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/31/10 07:30 PM
Very much taken. I finally took the plunge with my best male friend of 15 years. :smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/31/10 03:14 PM

"Bill Clinton lowered the culture, moral tone and strength of the nation — and left America vulnerable to attack. When it came, George W. Bush stood up for America, albeit sometimes clumsily."

Yeah, Bush did a great job "standing up for America"...

We only lost 4 airliners, 2 buildings of the WTC, and the the city of New Orleans...

Not to mention the biggest surplus our country ever had. Funny no tea party sprung up then, huh??

I get so sick of this childish arguing over which party is better. THEY BOTH SUCK!! People act like if Republicans are voted in, then everything will be all better.

If Republicans truly want the moderate vote, they're going to seriously need to consider Ron Paul. These George Bush's and Sarah Palin's morons they're offering us are even bigger parts of the problem.

I realize Paul is a radical, but we need a third party in the worst way. And don't give me "The tea party". They're just the Republican base driven to hysteria by Fox news. When I think of leadership, I think of calm, clear headed, steely eyed realists.

Not pee-your-pants paranoid crybabies...

laugh laugh drinker

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/31/10 03:11 PM
Why were they "hiking" in that area anyhow? Jeez.what Some people think they are invincible.

ME::::"Hey, friends I was thinking about going for a hike. Anyone wanna go with me?"

FRIENDS:::::"Sure where would you like to go hiking?"

ME::::::::"Well I was thinking about flying to South Korea and hiking really close to the North Korean boarder, how does that sound?"

FRIENDS:::::"Oh jolly gee whiz that sounds like so much fun, let's go!"

slaphead

Or add Iran, or any other place where you swim at your own risk.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:46 PM
America was doomed from the start. Might as well open all boarders and let anyone in right? What the hell. People visiting America have rights, people here on visas have rights, people here the legal way have rights. But this whole racial profiling thing is bullcrap. Call a spade a spade. It isn't Germans that are jumping our boarder, its mexicans. If you are breaking the law then you need to pay the price. Unfortunatly taking them back does nothing since our borders are not secure. If you want no illegal immigration, then I guess we need to build something like prison across our borders. It's too bad these people are theives and take WIC and Welfare and medicaid. Oh well, fudge it right?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:40 PM
Another crazy old cat lady, so what?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:39 PM
Look, I wouldn't go to any country for any reason that I knew would throw me in jail unless I was ready to go to jail. Why did he go to North Korea? There really isn't any excuse, because he knew probably what would have happened to him thinking that the US would try to come get his butt out. Guess he thought wrong. At this point it doesn't matter whether he attempted suicide or not (which I believe he did) these Christians need to seriously butt out of peoples business. It isn't America, there is no freedom of whatever. So you get what you ask for.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:29 PM
Death is a part of life. There is no escaping. Some choose their own fate.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:41 PM
What does she expect working at a christian school? Biggest hypocrites ever!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25