holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:17 AM
okay...im not gay

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:16 AM
im gay. or am i?

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:57 AM
AAAAARGHHRAHAR! i am a monster....JUST LOOK AT ME!!!!

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:16 AM

purplecat is the sexiest:tongue: blushing
next to me

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:14 AM
im the sexiest person on here hands down

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:12 AM
haha i have zero friends and ive been on here every night for a couple months now haha

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:11 AM

Tour boat captain
citizen patrol (i didnt spell that right)

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:01 AM

nah,rather just sit in a booth,read the script,go home and wait for my checkhappy
psh! how do you get into that anyways? i mean i keep getting these crappy jobs and then getting fired from them usually for getting into a fist fight with the customers. only this time they let their dogs go on me and i have dog bites to tend to...but how do you get into that?

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:59 PM

i believe that the bible completely puts a twisted view on god. i mean god is a force i do believe in. but not the one the bible speaks of. i believe in the one the founding fathers believed in. i personally dont think god talks to us. he may have made us but in a reasonable way. not the creationism theory. adam and eve and so on. but maybe through evolution. i mean we all know this world is older than 10 thousand years old

I understand your view, however disagree in certain things. I believe the Bible to be true, however some things were written to give the human mind of something to grasp and relate to. Like the "streets of gold" or hell being a fiery pit" etc. Those are metiforic, simply to give the human mind something to grasp and attempt to understand.

Now what ets "twisted" is "religion" which was made by man..not God or the Bible.

Religion is man's way of attempting to place God in a "box" so that man can attempt to lay claim "they know about God". when in fact, we, as man, have no flippin clue rwsally, because its simply way beyond our comprehension. It would be like trying to teach a cow calculus! noway :tongue: laugh

And again, take man out of the picture..take religion out of the picture..and just study and look at those things aorund in nature..the things that God made. Its easier to find the truth there, because God has left His fingerprints all over this earth and beyond. bigsmile flowerforyou

a deist believe in god because of nature. but do you know the true orgins of the bible? how it was created and why? it was a group of books put together 200 years after jesus died for a king that offered lots of money to the church if it came up with sort of a manual for god. they used the the judists books and they add other books to it. they also edited those books to make it "more to the piont"

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:55 PM

Thanks, I just honestly can't see believing in something that i can't see or prove. And sitting there waiting for something is almost as useless as complaining about it.
Its all about controlling people like sheep.
i personally will keep believing what i believe until something proves me otherwise. i mean i will stay very open-minded until i get proof. as of now, i believe in no heaven, no personal god (as he does not communicate with us and we cannot pray to him) no hell, no devil, no truth from the bible, etc. i need proof. and not just an "i hope so" thing

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:52 PM

i love my job
try going door to door selling things...then try sayin that

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:51 PM
haha someone told me that yesterday when i was complaing about my job on here hahaha. but i got fired from it today anyways so its all good!

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:49 PM

Honestly, how can we prove that the bible wasn't just written by some crazy schizophrenic who just wanted us to live the way he wanted us to? Whats to say that Little Red Riding Hood and The Bible shouldn't be in different sections because the church backs the bible, but doesn't give a hoot to little red. What if i was to pick up a random book and say "From this day forth, we live this way"? I'm a firm believer in respecting other peoples views, but IMHO, God, The bible, heaven and hell are just another work of fiction used to keep people in control and give them another few things to fear in life.
I live free, by my own creedo, one day at a time, if i was to die tomorrow, I wouldn't be seeing a "God", or a "Satan". I'd be stuck in a hole and become worm food. We control our own destinys by what we do and how we act.

An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An Atheist believes that a deed must be done instead of a prayer said. An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated.
Madalyn Murray O'Hair

very insiteful. and yes, as a deist, i believe the same. a study was done at a hospital with those who believed in prayer and those who dont and the one who believed in prayer were worse off then those who dont because those who dont fought as the others layed their faith in prayer.

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:45 PM

The problem is when ppl cling to their faith blindly and dont use common sense. Thats when violence and belief pushing get started.
and actually thats what most christians do. i mean they see it thier way and no other

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:43 PM

An honest enough question. I understand how "man" that made "religion" gets really rather tough to believe. And in many cases, "man" has twisted things so much, its not even truth anymore.

So lets take the "man" and the "religion" factor out of this equation.

Now you just have everything in the world, space, nature, etc etc..everything that "man" has nothing to do with.

Look at the trees, all the other living creatures, look at what little we understand about what is happening around us. How things grow, reproduce themselves, even look down to the cellular levels that scuentists have just discovered over the last 100 years of human existance. And we still know "jack" really about anything.

Butg just by seeing what little we know now, do you reslly think all of this is happening by "accident" or just "coincidence"?? That would go against all logic.

Even Einstein, before his death, stated he believed in a "master designer" of all of this. he did not mention "God" by name, but he realized all of this is not and accident or coincidence...it is "designed...and it has a "designer".

That "designer" I call "God". Some others may use different terms, like "Higher Power" , etc etc. But none the less, there is someone/thing out there that made all of this and all of us.

So, I understand not having faith in "amn"..I don't either. But in God, well He has already shown me enough in what He has made to make me a believer that He is around. bigsmile flowerforyou
i believe that the bible completely puts a twisted view on god. i mean god is a force i do believe in. but not the one the bible speaks of. i believe in the one the founding fathers believed in. i personally dont think god talks to us. he may have made us but in a reasonable way. not the creationism theory. adam and eve and so on. but maybe through evolution. i mean we all know this world is older than 10 thousand years old

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:38 PM
its because i am an olsen twin

and you look like.....a sunset

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:36 PM

astronaut

def. agreelaugh

a cool one!
definately a cool one!

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:34 PM
i never did deny that there is a god. i have a more of a diest view of a god and not the theist view. i believe god id there. there may or may not be a heaven. but i see him as a scientist sees an organism. the scientist may be a nice and loving scientist, but it doesnt mean he is in any way personally connected to the organisms. and as i could go on for days of what i actually believe or you can basicly check out deism.com and that is my basic belief system.

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:29 PM
wow that looks like a ghost

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:27 PM
you look like me

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 20 21