Community > Posts By > holland01

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:06 AM

lol...wow you really give " in your face" advertising dont ya! Hmmm...I think you need out of the door to door thing...maybe a nice cubicle in a building would suit you better lol:wink:
that would be awesome...and i already got fired from the door to door for my last stunt there. but i need a real job. thats why im in college though i guess...

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:04 AM
i use myspace as a social site....am i hated

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:03 AM

The Dem's in the house look like they have grown a pair and are going to stop this crazy patriot act crap. We may take back a freedom or two. Wouldn't that be nice. The dems ride to the rescue restoring personal freedoms in America and upholding the Constitution. I didn't think they had it in them.

drinker drinker
i was hoping that the patriot act passed....just for the controversy though...i like controversy

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:01 AM
haha i remember when i first came on here, people said, "you wont have a problem finding someone one here. just go on the forums!" haha i think ive brought my chances lower by going on here ahah

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:59 AM

Oh, this is real smart! Throw out the sanctity of marriage for the perks.

I'm not big on all that Bible stuff, but doesn't it say something about not judging people unless you're perfect, too? And I think it also says something about not getting divorced. So I wouldn't go there if I were you. Just saying.
hahahaha! man i wish people knew my religous beliefs and some of the things i have said about jesus. people would **** bricks! haha

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:58 AM

hmmm weird jobs...like the places around me that have people standing outside dressed up in costumes holding signs and waving at people to promote their business?!!! lol
god...when i got that job in advertising, i was hoping it wasnt that...and it wasnt. it was door to door sales. and i made 100% commision. on a 9 hour day, i made 25 dollars. and i ended up shoving a customer and then we got into a fist fight that eventually ended with him releasing his dogs on me, me getting bit, then the firing of me.

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:53 AM

Working for the election. That's good! We need more people involved.

well wht i do is register people to vote then try to get them to sign a petition that is against the abuse of small animals. for every person i register i get i dollar. then every signature i get, i get a dollar. it could add up quick i guess.

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:52 AM

drinker Good Luck! drinker
thank you...i cant seem to ever land a real job. i get these wierd ones always now...

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:50 AM
have to go and get those petitions to get people to sign for the elections, and i get paid a dollar every signature i get.

hopefully this job works out better than the last. my last moments in my last jobs were getting bit by a dog that some customer released on me. that job really sucked ass. door to door is not the way to go....

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:45 AM

Come on people, cheer up a bit it's only Valentine's day! I don't get upset about the holidays that I'm excluded from, like Lent or Father's Day (as far as I know noway ) or Arbor Day (what? I just don't like trees...)!

No need to be down, and that kind of brooding pessimism and defeatist reaction is only going to ensure that you'll have a hard time finding someone to celebrate with by next year!

Hell, it's Thursday...that means tomorrow is Friday! This is a good thing! drinker
to tell the truth, v ady never gets me down. ive never been with someone on this day before so maybe thats why. its just another day really

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:43 AM

rofl.
**** dude....when arent you on here

rofl, i just got home from lunch. Its my day off so I'm chillin.
Usually i'm just on at night.
ROFL.
Your always here too man. ROFL.
haha im ussually only on here at night also but for some reason i had extra time so i hoped on haha

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:37 AM

rofl.
**** dude....when arent you on here

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:13 AM

Hey hun!

hi sweetie.. I don't know... hmmmmmmmmmmm tonight they must.. lmao

are you SFC V?

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:07 AM
haha and hes back too...is that gonna get this deleted me saying that?

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:06 AM

yeah right.. let's start the count down.. my last post still stands AND I SAID NOTHING WRONG!!!!
they hate you haha

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:03 AM
happy v day also...but i hate this day haha

holland01's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:03 AM
who needs......MR LONGSAUSAGE!!!!!

god that guy is annoying me haha

and i have a picture imprinted in my mind

but yes....im ignoring v day

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:59 PM