Community > Posts By > holland01

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:51 PM

Whats his name Bro? J/K:tongue:

Twin souls...

Probable fantasy or possible truth? There was a time in my youth that I believed in the whole idea of "soul mates", but then I became old and jaded. I began believing that "love" wasn't all you really needed for a sustainable relationship...

Recently I met someone that has me rethinking everything I thought I had figured out...

If you don't know anything about the concept, here is a good short video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAGrKysDX5c

god...and you look like i seargent i know SFC V
damn...this room is crazy

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:45 PM

Twin souls...

Probable fantasy or possible truth? There was a time in my youth that I believed in the whole idea of "soul mates", but then I became old and jaded. I began believing that "love" wasn't all you really needed for a sustainable relationship...

Recently I met someone that has me rethinking everything I thought I had figured out...

haha sorry but i have to say you look like tobymac

HAHA - he's an old friend actually...funny that you mention him
haha well since i first saw you on here thats what i thought haha

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:39 PM

i have celebrated this day every year since i was born! WOO!

hahahahaha same here!
hey...i hear thats the way to do it

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:36 PM

Twin souls...

haha sorry but i have to say you look like tobymac

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:35 PM
Edited by holland01 on Wed 02/13/08 11:35 PM

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:35 PM

I just wanna bang my head on the keyboard repeatedly till i lose consciousness.
its a nightly ritual for me

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:33 PM
i have celebrated this day every year since i was born! WOO!

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:31 PM

I don't think it will kill you buuuut I did see my brother punch his fist through a glass window while under the influence . He severed the nerves , arteries and tendons in his right wrist and almost blead to death . So it could possibly lead to someones death ? No ?

Good luck with that .
haha well he must be a tempered person anyways because pot calms people down and makes them a little more careless and lazy. he had to be under the influence of something else. like alcohol too or something

Well it can make you really impatient and anxious and lash out for no reason especially with prolonged use. But it all depends on the person, Ive known ppl who smoke all the time and are very calm,active, and very productive and intelligent. Ive also known people who smoke all the time who are lazy wastes of space (damn roomates). I quit because I couldnt be productive at all while smoking and had no motivation what so ever. So it all depends on the person.
i understand the lack of motivation thing there. i quit for the army and i cant say i would have otherwise either. only thing i really see wrong with it is it is illegal and i dont need anymore jail time over that. but yes, i know active people also that smoke. but as of health problems from it, i have not seen anyone display any problems including my uncle who has smoked weed for over 30 years

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:27 PM

I don't think it will kill you buuuut I did see my brother punch his fist through a glass window while under the influence . He severed the nerves , arteries and tendons in his right wrist and almost blead to death . So it could possibly lead to someones death ? No ?

Good luck with that .
haha well he must be a tempered person anyways because pot calms people down and makes them a little more careless and lazy. he had to be under the influence of something else. like alcohol too or something

Hehe you would think ... but pot made him angry and violent . Not everyone has the same reaction .
every person i have EVER met that smoked pot, it had the opposite effect. all of them. and i know over 75 people who smoke pot (i went to an alternative high school)

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:25 PM

smoking that **** is for losers who have no lives(dont do it people!)
hahahahaha! i have smoked weed and i have quite the life haha
thats like saying playing guitar is for the retarded
two irrelevent subjects

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:23 PM

Good luck with that .

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:20 PM
so you do no more? i quit after high school. its been a while for me. and i feel fine

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:19 PM

Merry Xmas;
XBox;
X Games;
mac os X;
McDonald's Big Xtra;
eXpress whatever;
eXXon;
Xdrive;
X-files;
Generation X;
etc etc etc

Could it be because it's the mark of the beast that I'm sick of it? Yea I think so.
holy ****! i tatoo'd that on my forhead already

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:18 PM
Edited by holland01 on Wed 02/13/08 11:18 PM

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:17 PM
Edited by holland01 on Wed 02/13/08 11:18 PM

Smoke weed and please don't tell me about how some one die on it sick
haha know one has died smoking weed

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:16 PM

what if god was one of us, just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home.
didnt you say this yesterday that sparked my conversation on religion? laugh laugh
you know i may have now that you mention it... hmmmm i was probably driving drunk again
haha i just remember getting started on a religion topic and it was fueled by this quote haha

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:14 PM
that was pretty funny but im not thinking it was real though

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:11 PM

what if god was one of us, just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home.
didnt you say this yesterday that sparked my conversation on religion? laugh laugh

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:09 PM
Edited by holland01 on Wed 02/13/08 11:10 PM

holland01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:07 PM

funny...we're doing a whole semester on evolution in nat sci.

that class kinda makes me wanna throw myself from my fourth floor window. lol.
i really cant believe evolution, but i dont not believe in revealed religions

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 20 21