Community > Posts By > Gall1frey

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 07/06/12 08:51 AM
I have been judged for years about my cover before people get to know me I may look rough n rugged but am a lamb at heart can hold a sensible conversation and am really good company on a night out

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 07/06/12 08:47 AM
thinking happy time as going to speak to my kids later not heard from them for a few weeks (thanks to the x)

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 07/06/12 08:45 AM
one here

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 07/06/12 08:44 AM
never kiss the x always mixed signals to be had I never would kiss any of mine hadly speak to them either for the best

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:34 PM

I'm thinking about cutting my hair. I may donate it again,it's going to be a really hot summer to have long hair

put a poll to my rock friends last week and waited for a 3rd lady that means a lot to me not sexually either and it went 2 to 1 against to keep tonight and my hair is waist length my beard is only nipple length which also would have gone. I did shave it back on 2000 after many a year but grew it back

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:18 PM
Sad, Happy Confused and elated got mixed up again with a married lass really got my heart strings tugged (yes im a man and I can take all the crap you wanna throw at me) We both want to be together but she has kids and they are young and not worldly very sookie so its a waiting game been 20 years already since school our paths crossed since we dated twice at different times new partners that last being spouses mine gone now and she want to go ahead but we do live towns apart to :heart:

Gall1frey's photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Im still a newbie myself (UK based / Welsh)

Gall1frey's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:09 AM
not today but do tell my daughters every week that I miss them all and love them all - they live with they mum different town

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:11 PM
single for now but that may be about to change its all a matter of timing for the both of us shift work.

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:38 PM
Eyes 1st thing that has to be right not breast or bottom shape or size

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:35 PM
Im a reject and proud have never considered myself a catch but have been told im cute a term I detest.

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:30 PM
happy sad confused take your pick I have a lady friend whom I have had feelings for many a year (friendship was more important as I was married)Have told her since and as its complicated her side of things we agreed friendship was fine then lately she's text trying play matchmaker for me and another but now changed her mind the other is in contact with me

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:24 PM
Did long distance for 2 years got mucked about as to when she was moving over here like she wanted so ended it (I had 1 child then /she didnt they did get on)then she went all bunny boiler on me.

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:20 PM
I have both cheated with a ex friends wife got her pregnant, I was single at the time and been cheated on since hence now single so am unable to judge a person on it being right or wrong

Gall1frey's photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:15 PM
I am single because my marriage went wrong due to age gap and we both started to go different directions in life

Gall1frey's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:57 PM
make that 3 I don't go on a date and expect sex I go with the intention of having a good evening out with female company

Gall1frey's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:52 PM
The Mentalist

Gall1frey's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:51 PM
Age doesn't matter my last wife was 9 years younger than myself we had 3 wonderful girls together and it wasn't the age that split us it was our lives going different paths

Gall1frey's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:48 PM

love and sex are not the same thing why do people dont get that?

I agree sex can just be sex but love it becomes something else more intimate and more pleasurable

Gall1frey's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:45 PM
been on 1 blind date and it went well

Previous 1