Community > Posts By > wikkedlilgrrl

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:54 PM

be who you be, and be happy about it. Hell, I will meet you at leos when I am in pa next week if you like. We can have a cheesesteak together

mm cheesesteak sounds like a plan to me but if u want a real philly cheesesteak you gotta go to pats
no way babe, leo's rocks the house

nope sorry but i have been to pretty much all cheesesteaks places and pats is by far the best

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:51 PM

be who you be, and be happy about it. Hell, I will meet you at leos when I am in pa next week if you like. We can have a cheesesteak together

mm cheesesteak sounds like a plan to me but if u want a real philly cheesesteak you gotta go to pats

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:50 PM
its so true there are alot of refs who ignore stuff that they had to have seen and its like that all over i have been to high school games where the ref was so obviously biased and ignoring one teams penaltys that even the team who was gettin away with stuff commented on the bad calls

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:47 PM
so i have met some great people on here its like being part of a fam and i would trade it for anything but i havnt had much luck meeting any guys on here (which was my original intention for joining) so i was wondering if anyone has any adivce to help me improve my page maybe have some better luck

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:41 PM
o yeah i know gotta have lots of energy to yell out those refs specially since most of them dont kno what they are doing and yeah i hear ya gotta love JR

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:29 PM
o ha ok sry its been a long day nope i have always been a flyers fan started watching games when i was 3 and havnt stopped since

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:22 PM

You wouldn't have like it then, it was against the Flyers. Is that because of Umberg? I love to see a 'burgh boy do great - just wish it wasn't in Pilly!
grumble

ok i do think i now kno which hit ur talkin bout but u kinda lost me with the rest is what b/c of umberg?

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:13 PM

Oh, and Malkin's working his way into that group, too! Did you see the way he flattened that guy that tried to rough up Crosby last week?

no i missed it i gotta be honest the flyers are my number team the pens come second so i dont watch all of their games

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:11 PM

I don't remember the last time we had so many enforcers, either... Think about it: Ruutu, LaRaque, Gill, and Roberts... who am I forgetting?

do ya really need anyone else haha

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:06 PM
nite and thanks for the drinks lol

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:05 PM
welcome and you wont find a better place we are all like family

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:02 PM

Both goalies are great - and they have more energy than ever...AND Gary Roberts is back at last! Talk about a beast!!!bigsmile bigsmile

thats very true i cant wait for playoffs its my fav time of year :tongue:

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:57 PM
the pens new goalie is a freakin beast that kid is practically unbeatable plus they have alot of other young talent i really think they can go all the way

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:46 PM
pens all the way no doubt

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:41 PM
why would u feel guilty

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:17 PM
Edited by wikkedlilgrrl on Tue 04/08/08 07:17 PM

step into my office lol

You say that to all the gurls.
I notice in your pic you're wearing scrubs, what are you? A gynecologist?

haha i doubt it he wouldnt be so eager to watch 2 girls drink vodka if he looked at p***y all day

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:09 PM

who said you were invited? lol

Awwww...grumble

its a party everyone is invited the more the merrier drinker

hmmm, you think so...I prefer the private party...had too much group partying last night

i dont care i was just tryin to be nice as long as a got a drink and some fun people i dont care who is there

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:05 PM

who said you were invited? lol

Awwww...grumble

its a party everyone is invited the more the merrier drinker

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:04 PM

Giggaty-Giggaty, alright!!bigsmile

im all for a party at whoevers house but quagmire (i dont think thats spelled right) it not invited sorry

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:00 PM

if you two need some time alone, pats and i will watch lol

we'll let you...drinker :tongue:

come we are drinking vodka of course u can watch laugh drinker drinker