Community > Posts By > wikkedlilgrrl

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:17 PM
mm interesting food for thought and pretty powerful

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:11 PM

unless the poem is going to put its tongue in my mouth, this might be the easiest question I've ever been asked.

now that sounds like a typical guy answer laugh no offense

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:08 PM

I would rather write a really good poem.

wow really love love i gotta say i find that kinda shocking from a guy but its a turn on haha

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:05 PM
im watching the movie my girl 2 which is one of my favs. and im curious which would you rather... write a really good poem or get a really good kiss?

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:03 PM
u can come stay with me in exchange for takin me with for awhile

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:49 AM
hi and welcome keep posting in the forums its the best way to get noticed and if nothing else u will make friends

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:43 AM
a more exciting place

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:38 AM
its cuz they keep moving topics to dif threads so they show up multiple times

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:33 AM

WOOHOO!! i just finished my last final of the semester and its a beautiful outside.flowerforyou i am so ready to party!!! who is with me? drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
are you buying ?drinker bigsmile

im a college student broke is my middle name so sry but no im not buying

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:31 AM
WOOHOO!! i just finished my last final of the semester and its a beautiful outside.flowerforyou i am so ready to party!!! who is with me? drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:22 AM
pretty powerful words my friend flowerforyou flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:20 AM

Shes very underated but Amy Lee from Evanescence is an incredible vocalist.

i agree she can rock out

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:19 AM
hi just be urself and keep posting in the forums so you get ur name out there it will happen

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:57 PM
so i have my last final of the semester tomorrow woohoow for that but its early so i sadly have to get to bed. hope everyone has a wonderful nite and a great day tomorrow. good nite and sweet dreams to all :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:54 PM

You said you hadn't seen him in a few years.....so if it's there, go for it, doesn't seem like there's much to lose anymore. If it's not there, however, stick to the friendship. No point in getting his hopes up.

thanx that makes sense didnt really think of it that way

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:51 PM
honestly this guy aint worth your time. you have given him more then enough chances to prove himself. you deserve better so move one and wait for someone who is worth your time. flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:50 PM
hi and welcome keep posting and make new friends

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:45 PM

I'll only kiss a lady if she's willing to pucker up. I've been kicked too many times in the junk to just start slobbering away like that. laugh

haha well if thats her reaction then the kiss isnt gonna tell u anything good anyway

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:40 PM
AIM and yahoo

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:39 PM
so for those who posted in my last thread.. i just had to do it. so this post is about people who kiss everyone to see what they feel or sumthin along those lines. drinker