Community > Posts By > wikkedlilgrrl

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:18 PM
thanx and you too flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:16 PM
nice girls are out there we just have the right to be picky cuz there arent many of us and we are hard to find amid the *****es and golddiggers

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:06 PM
thats kinda disturbing laugh laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:01 PM
purple haze its triple sec razmataz (sry i cant spell) captain morgan tattoo cranberry and pinapple juice it messes u up pretty fast plus it tates incredible so u can drink alot without realizing it

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:54 PM
haha thats so true tho i must say i dont get cats at all

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:42 PM
explain? women? ha ha god luck with that one laugh laugh laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:30 PM
im goin fishing for some college boys this weekend anyone care to join me laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:26 PM

Ok, OK, I will tell you
u r smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh
seriously, u r cute don't ever let anybody to let you down.

thanx made me smile laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:24 PM
im addicted to mine

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:19 PM

That guy was a dumbassnoway ...You are very pretty:smile: .

I have a myspace too:tongue:

thanx and im always up for new friends so my page is myspace.com/redheadbabe19

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:15 PM
thanx everyone i feel better now and im not that upset over it i just found it odd like if he thought i was that ugly why bother to message me

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:10 PM
so i got a message from a guy on another site and we started to chat then he asked about my pics so i told him the best thing was to check my myspace cuz i have tons on there he did and came back and said"dont talk to my anymore EWWWW!!" but i had a picture with my profile on my site so im curious would anyone message sumone they didnt find attractive?

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:57 PM
hell yeah i am i have had the marathon on almost all day im so sad its ending

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:19 PM

I am right here.GEEZ

you cant vote for yourself thats cheating

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:18 PM
so i saw there was a discussion on who the biggest perv is so i am wondering who does everyone think is the biggest sweetheart on here?flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:01 PM

apparently u have never been here before PA is nothing to be excited about usually people cant wait to get out of this state not come into it
that is because you have never been to nd laugh laugh . Yes, I have been there many times tyvm. Filthadelphia is the only city I have ever been to that smells like freshly turned dirt

the whole state is like that it smells like either dirt or animal **** well maybe cept pittsburg it smells like smog out there

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:59 PM
apparently u have never been here before PA is nothing to be excited about usually people cant wait to get out of this state not come into it

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:19 AM
very nice profile and i gotta say ur pretty hot love

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:07 PM
never i always remember where i went but there have been a few times i wasnt real happy to see the person next to me sober laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:04 PM
well im running on about 10 hrs of sleep for the whole weekend so its time to do my favorite hobby SLEEP!! good nite all have a great monday flowerforyou