Community > Posts By > wikkedlilgrrl

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:53 PM
Edited by wikkedlilgrrl on Fri 08/08/08 03:53 PM
i still dont think im an adult but im only 22 so im prolly not

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:51 PM
hi so i havnt been on here in forever. I had some issues with some rude people so i left. but i have been feelin pretty lonely. so i was hoping some of my friends from here would be around. anyway how is everyone on this fine friday?

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:25 PM
i dont think you can choose who you fall in love with, or make your self love someone. I do think however that you can make yourself fall out of love with someone.

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:10 PM
im with you drinker drinker

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Thu 05/15/08 08:00 PM
thanx everyone flowerforyou and i know ur all right, they were being closed minded and they prolly dont even remember it anymore, but i do and it really hurt so i think its best that i bow out but thanx again flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:55 PM
Edited by wikkedlilgrrl on Thu 05/15/08 07:55 PM
its several people and im just done, like i dont wanna be like that but i really did not feel i said anything mean or offended but some of their comments really hurt me and i dont need that. i came here to make friends and be happy, not enemies and be hurt
but thanks thou flowerforyou

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:51 PM
so i have met alot of really great people from posting on here, some who have really helped me with some tough stuff. and i love you all dearly for it. but recently it seems i have met some not so nice people who have been giving me crap about being stupid and close minded for expressing my opinion. i never meant to offend anyone and im sry to those who were truly upset by something i said (though i didnt think anything was mean) but like i siad i dont mean to offend and i sure as hell have no desire to fight in here. so i am goin gracefully bow out from these posts. to my friends here i love you all and i wish you the best of luck
peace and love
katie

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:45 PM
we are a mix of all spices, a lil of this and that. keeps things interesting

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:43 PM
it makes perfect sense not to upset those who have online only relationships but i dont really see how thats possible, eventually you have to actually get together, have something physical (and no not sex) to actually have a real full relationship. so getting involved with someone who you cant really see doenst make alot of sense

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:06 PM
of course, there were several fights but no real good ones. and yes sadly the final was 4-1

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:12 PM

To me - an occassional smoker smokes less than half a pack a day.

half a pack? thats like saying if you only drink 2 or 3 beers a day your an occasionally drinker, if you do it on a daily basis its more then occasional.
wow you are really narrow minded .. a glass of wine or a single drink on a daily basis does not make you a drinker .. what makes a person a drinker is the fact that they get drunk .. or that it interferes with life.

ok your right htat doesnt make u a drinker nor does smoking one cigarette a day make you a smoker but sumthing u do on a daily basis no matter what it is, would be somthing you do more then occasionally

It is letting people know that you don't smoke like a chimney or chain smoke.

ok thats understandable i just dont think "occasionally" is the right word

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:11 PM
nice pic but maybe you should have started with the d/o thing first laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:09 PM

half a pack? thats like saying if you only drink 2 or 3 beers a day your an occasionally drinker, if you do it on a daily basis its more then occasional.
wow you are really narrow minded .. a glass of wine or a single drink on a daily basis does not make you a drinker .. what makes a person a drinker is the fact that they get drunk .. or that it interferes with life.

ok your right htat doesnt make u a drinker nor does smoking one cigarette a day make you a smoker but sumthing u do on a daily basis no matter what it is, would be somthing you do more then occasionally

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:05 PM

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:02 PM
i agree with everything we now know about smoker and all the ways to quit why would you wanna do tht to yourself. And yeah u cant smoke occasionally its not like drinking.

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:00 PM
nothing. I am who I am and if someone cant accept that I dont want a relationship with them anyway

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:38 PM

WHAT?? Nobody wants to congratulate me?? laugh

i would but im too jealous

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:27 PM
haha that was hysterical

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 11:57 AM
haha nice laugh laugh laugh

wikkedlilgrrl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 11:55 AM
your young and you live in fl. here is an idea go to the beach with some friends, have a good time and if you find a girl who strikes you go talk to her. and if nothing else u have a good time w/ ur buddies.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12