Community > Posts By > Intrepid00

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:27 PM
hahaha, that girl did NOTHING WRONG intentionally or unintentially. We could have sex in the bathroom and they'd probably just ask us to be more discreet...she's not a doctor or a counselor or anything, it's not like that. I can date her, marry her, whatever...there's no rules against that. Wanting to work with me means she wants to interact with me because other than saying hi, there's very little interaction with anyone other than your therapist/client. I'm also capable of judging a person's character; she isn't trashy at all even if she did do that on purpose. I can def. see how women may not notice when they get in the way; that makes sense...but let's just say if big ones are your thing, she's not the girl for you lol...If it was me and I had to hold a girls arm on my lap I wouldn't put it near my thing unless I had to and if I did personally I'd say something like "I'm not trying to be a pervert here" but that's just me...anyway nevermind I'm sure I can figure this out myself.

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:55 PM
I'm sure I will ask her out unless she begins to demonstrate complete lack of interest, BUT seriously, I'd really like some women's opinions on my original question please?

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:49 PM

My dentist (cute blond polish woman in her 30s) usually just presses her boobs against my arm and my face. She is married. For me, going to the dentist is almost like going to a strip bar. I don't think she wants anything from me, maybe in her mind..maybe not..but sure as hell I don't bother me what she does. bigsmile

This may just be a case of 'i got boobs and they will be in the way so dont even think about it' but that doesnt mean you shouldnt enjoy it sir.

She knows I'm single, she asked me about "how's your family and wife doing"...and then I told her that I'm single.
It's funny how relaxed some women get, when dealing with a single guy with no wives or girlfriends in the background. Damn..too bad she is married...I would have asked her out by now. frustrated
Maybe you should feel her out...maybe she's not (or nolonger happy in her marriage...maybe he's a jerk...you've never been in a relationship and then met someone you realized you were into more? ; )

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:44 PM

If your hand was pressed above her breasts, but on the chest, I would think nothing of it. If she had it pressed hard against her breasts, I would think she would be interested because it would hurt if you were applying that much pressure.
ok, when I said "hard" I didn't mean forceful or painful, just firmly

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:41 PM

My dentist (cute blond polish woman in her 30s) usually just presses her boobs against my arm and my face. She is married. For me, going to the dentist is almost like going to a strip bar. I don't think she wants anything from me, maybe in her mind..maybe not..but sure as hell I don't bother me what she does. bigsmile

Sure, every time I get a haircut that happens lol but sometimes it's just inevitable but in this case, it was totally avoidable...

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:27 PM
hey, I went to physical therapy yesterday and my regular therapist was out (fri. her last day anyway) so I worked with this really cute new therapist I'd never seen before. She was really flirty and playful and we hit it off really well; she even said she was gonna ask about getting me switched to her. Above all though there was 1 thing she did that really made me wonder. She was putting something on my wrist and had my hand pressed hard against her breast. I'm not sure whether to take that as a hint or not...maybe that was just the easiest way to put it on and she didn't care if I touched her breast?? but it wasn't necessary at all and in my experience when a woman has pressed or brushed her **** against me it's cause they liked me and I've had fem. friends not want me to look at them cause they werent wearing a bra lol so I'd really curious to see what other women think about pressing a guys hand against their tit. Was it intentional or did she just think nothing of it?

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 04:12 PM

I'm glad this has been a popular topic today, thanks for bringing it up. Anyhow, before too many people get too preachy on here about not breaking the law, you'd be surprised at the number of people who break the law and don't even realize they are doing it. Ever fail to signal when turning, or changing lanes? Ever light off fireworks? Ever double park or park in such a way that the driver who parks next to you can't park there? Ever speed? Even 1, 5, 10 miles over the limit? Ever tailgate as in not putting 2 seconds distance between you and the car in front of you? Ever drive in the passing lane and you're not passing anyone? Ever start your car and go back in your house while you wait for it to warm up? This is called puffing and is illegal. Have you ever let your stickers on your plates go more than 30 days past the expiration date? Have you ever forgot to put your new insurance cards in your glove box? Have you ever littered, even throwing a cigarette butt or gum wrapper out the window? All of these little things are illegal, and so many people do it every day.

Ridiculous!

I don't claim to be perfect and many others so not as well, but the excuse that "everyone does it" is asinine.

Generally, people are lazy, disrespectful and self entitled -- and that is why they litter, speed, or break the law. It’s not like they are trying to feed their starving baby by stealing a loaf of bread (which I still don’t buy as an excuse to break the law).

My eyes were opened wide when I did my internship for a criminal attorney. The excuses ran long and shallow. I got sick of hearing the whining from the courtroom.

More often than not, if we play by the rules and take care of our business then life is relatively easy. I loathe anyone that tries to circumvent the process due to the aforementioned reasons.

Wow, it's people like you that make me shake my head. Catsloveme is awesome and knows exactly what I'm trying to say. Appreciate it! but you, you are just a complete tight *** and have no clue how much money and time I spent working to abide by the law. I am here, for the PEOPLE! Not against them. Sometimes the law is wrong and who are you? or anyone who has NEVER met me to say I'm not capable of operating a vehicle? I am as capable of not more than the next person which is why I've had a license before. I'm sorry you and other's like you don't feel that way.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 02:34 PM
No, I didn't mean to be rude toward you. I did some research on the internet and apparently since of all the migrant workers in Ca there are some major insurance companies like mine that will insure a person without a license. That's how I got insurance. About the tags I just produced my title, registration and PA Id card and they gave me a temp. while I waited for the real one. I guess is just frustrating to have all these do gooders on here criticizing me when I went above and beyond the call of duty to abide by the law and they denied me because of some phantom issue with an old Fl. license. My entire point of this post was that being a good person doesn't always mean abiding by the law. I'm surprised to see how many people are so anal about the law. My father is an attorney (I worked for him for 9yrs) and even he agrees with me on this one. Look, consider the fact that the law varies from state to state, nation to nation and time to time. People don't seam to understand that. The law is a product of the times and the society that you live in. A bunch of old guys in suits decide what the "law" is. In another time you would be hanged for stealing bread. If I stole bread today I'd get a fine maybe. As people we have our own virtues and values. More often than not, the law intersects with these but on occasion, it doesn't does that make it any more right than hanging someone for stealing bread? I mean, come on people. Imagine you had a disability that stripped you of certification to drive. Driving a car with hand controls is easier than driving stick shift (which is what I always drove) but you don't need a "special license" to drive a manual trans car. I don't know, sometimes I just wish others would open their mind and think outside the box...

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 02:00 PM

Intrepid, I'm sort of on your side. I would keep drivin' "illegal" as you say, but I would be super careful and obey all speed limits, signs, and lights. In the mean time don't just let this go with you your DL hanging out there, get it resolved, hopefully in less than 11 months, there has to be an attorney that can speed things along for you. Also, don't drive anywhere unless you absolutely have to, that will minimize your chance of getting into an accident through no fault of your own. If it does happen, you're screwed with no license and no insurance, keep that in mind, just be super careful. And if a cop gets behind you, turn off at the next intersection and go around the block, you don't need the Blue running your plates.
I can't side with you on this. I can't ever condone another uninsured driver on the road.
And you think you've spent alot of money so far, you wait to see what happens when you get caught with no license. Fines, courts, possible jail time, and then whatever chance you did have of getting your license will be gone because it will be suspended for even longer. Then it will cost you even more to get it back. And to top it off, with all that, you will feel forced to just continue to drive with no license. And the cycle just keeps going.

I bet Intrepid knows the risks, and you shouldn't do it, but he seems pretty willing about taking the risk and driving anyway. He got shafted by PA and he doesn't want to let that stop him. So if he's gonna be a bad boy about this, at least he should do it smartly, or at least carefully. Yeah, and the CA plates are a bit of a mystery to solve. He would need someone to reg the plates for him.

My registration and plate is legal, distributed by the CA department of motor vehicles

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:53 PM

Listen, I'm a moral and virtuous person and try to abide by the law but sometimes the law is WRONG! That's right; listen to my tale: I was disabled in a car accident 4yrs ago. At the time I had a valid PA drivers license and an expired Florida DL. For no other reason than my injury my license was suspended. In order to get it back I had to pay $300 to a driving program and jump through 50 hoops to get all these papers signed as well as spend $1100 to get a speeding ticket in N.C. from 2004 resolved. I do all this and PA says we can't give you a dual-control permit because there is something wrong with your Florida DL. Well, according to Florida, there is nothing wrong with my license there. So two weeks from now I'm moving from PA to southern CA. I have a brand new Mustang conv. that I paid $12,000 to have altered so I can drive it. Because of this utter ********, I'm forced to drive without a license after I jumped through 66 hoops and danced the jig for PA so I could get my license back(keep in mind, Pennsylvania is the only state that revokes your license for med. reasons and requires a "dual-control operators license. I did everything under the sun to get my license back (as unfair and expensive as I thought it was) and those bastards still won't give it to me for some reason that only they can explain but wont...

What exactly is your injury? Is it neurological, brain related? Do you shake, have intention tremors? or seizures? You left out some very important details for us to help you concerning your rant. If the state consider you a threat to others but you earned your privalage, they will hold you up in red tape. And really, it's not fair to others if you drive without a license because if someone else gets hurt...your insurance is invalid due to the fact you have no license, and they are S.O.L. if they have only comprehensive.
If you must go, hire someone and tell your insurance company about the additional driver.

ps all states have their own med. requirements. If your state has dual permit- which I just looked up- theres a reason, for them and you. You might want to check with Californias rules, get a copy of the letter from Penn and Florida that frees you up or you may encounter much more problems. I've had epilepsy for years and beleive me, know what am talking about.

Ok, as far as my injury: I do not shake, no epilepsy or anything. I lost partial motor function in my legs so I need hand controls to drive which I paid 12,000 to have installed. Otherwise I am perfectly fine to operate a vehicle. As far as INSURANCE, ME AND MY VEHICLE ARE INSURED. As far as getting pulled over somewhere between PA and CA, I'm flying to CA and having my car shipped out there. My TAGS ARE VALID AND LEGAL. I intend to drive with TREPiDATION ( against what my name says lol) until I can get all this straightened out. I wouldn't endanger other drivers. As I said, I am a moral and virtuous person. I really deserve to get a license. I know people who have far less use of their body that have one. I'm being denied because of some issue in Florida, that FL says doesn't exist. I'm not going to be ANY danger to other people, which is why I feel the law is wrong in this situation.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:16 PM

Isn't there a way you can have Florida confirm with PA that there's nothing wrong with your license there? Have you consulted an attorney about it?
It does seem unfair and wrong but I have to agree with the fact that you are still choosing to drive without a license. However forced you may feel it is, it's still a choice. And if you get pulled over or in another accident, you will be forced to pay the consquences. Insurance will not cover you in an accident if you don't have a valid driver's license. I'd sure hate to see that new mustanf of yours impounded due to not having a license or totally wrecked from an accident and no way of recovering any damages thru insurance.
You may still have to jump thru more hoops, I know it sucks, but it has to be done. There has to be some resolution to this.
Oh yeah, Florida will send something to PA but I talked to the DMV in Florida where I got my DL. I have to have that sent from the main office in Tallahassee and it's always busy and I'm moving so I don't have time for all that. It may be a choice to drive without a license but considering the money I've spent on my car and to have it modified and the alternative, I'm going to drive. I think people are missing the point though, I don't want to break the law but PA has harsh, unfair rules for disabled people. Wonder why I'm moving out of that crap "commonwealth" state.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:09 PM

Listen, I'm a moral and virtuous person and try to abide by the law but sometimes the law is WRONG! That's right; listen to my tale: I was disabled in a car accident 4yrs ago. At the time I had a valid PA drivers license and an expired Florida DL. For no other reason than my injury my license was suspended. In order to get it back I had to pay $300 to a driving program and jump through 50 hoops to get all these papers signed as well as spend $1100 to get a speeding ticket in N.C. from 2004 resolved. I do all this and PA says we can't give you a dual-control permit because there is something wrong with your Florida DL. Well, according to Florida, there is nothing wrong with my license there. So two weeks from now I'm moving from PA to southern CA. I have a brand new Mustang conv. that I paid $12,000 to have altered so I can drive it. Because of this utter ********, I'm forced to drive without a license after I jumped through 66 hoops and danced the jig for PA so I could get my license back(keep in mind, Pennsylvania is the only state that revokes your license for med. reasons and requires a "dual-control operators license. I did everything under the sun to get my license back (as unfair and expensive as I thought it was) and those bastards still won't give it to me for some reason that only they can explain but wont...

Thank you and it's true I could not drive at all but i have a $35,00 vehicle(if you include the hand controls) and I've spent the last 4 yrs taking paratransit, and it SUCKS!!! To not drive is an option but it isn't right. I passed my driver's exam when I was a teen and also had to take another permit test now which I passed as well. I deserve to be able to drive legally. Life's hard enough and then being paralyzed? Unless you've been there you could never know. I''ve earned the right to drive even if the law can[t see that

I feel for you, although I think circumstances leading up to these troubles were probably at least SOMEWHAT within your control(driving illegal, no matter how necessary we may see it to be, is still a choice, the other is to not drive at all).

It does suck that the law is not more understanding of specific case by case details and I hope you have better experiences in the future.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:42 PM

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:47 PM
yeah, I was probably too nice to her but I was like that from the beginning...I had to be to prevent myself from falling in love with her...for all the good that did...

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:34 PM
I was really close friends with this girl for a while. I mean, judging by her actions this girl really liked me. She was sweet, caring, generous, everything. Then a few months ago she started acting differently towards me and it only got worse until at this point she doesn't speak to me at all and she lives 4 apartments away. I found out yesterday that she doesn't like me anymore, she's saying nasty stuff about me and that she's really mad that her friend still hangs out with me??? I knew she had issues but this is just crazy! I never did anything wrong to that girl. To be honest I love her. I would have done anything on earth for her! I'm so confused. She has no reason to hate me. I just don't understand how she went from being probably my best friend to my enemy in 2 months for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Why me personally? All I ever was to her was kind.

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:00 AM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Thu 07/09/09 06:04 AM

I realized something other people have been telling me for months. I am in love with a girl that makes me miserable. I never even went out with her, my friend used to and I live down the hall from her and she's drop dead gorgeous so I kinda got obsessed with her. I did fall in love with her but seriously, no human being has ever caused me as much misery as she has even though it was unintentional. She destroyed my relationship with her ex who was once my bf. Then over her, my friendship with my roommate and friend of 10yrs ended with me kicking him out after he kicked in my bedroom door and us never talking again. Besides, I tried so hard to get her only to see her pass me over time and again for scumbags and it made me hate myself. For 2 wks now I haven't answered her calls or talked to her and I'm once again take life lighlty and crack jokes after months of misery and self hatred. Guys I guess the moral of the story is, no matter how good she looks, if a woman makes you miserable and perpetuates self-loathing, then MOVE ON. You're better than that no matter who you are :)

Uh, Ya might wanna take some responsibility for YOUR OWN actions and feelings. Im not trying to knock you here, but Im trying to be honest.

Noone is responsible for your feelings, and choices but YOU.

YOU chose her, and him.

You CHOSE your feelings about the matter.

YOU allowed unhealthy hurtful people in your life.

Noone MADE you do anything. Noone can MAKE you feel anything. YOU CHOOSE how you feel.

YOU chose to "loathe" her.

you dont have to hang out with anyone, and no way were there not signs. I would encourage you to use better judgement in whom you associate with, and working on your character defects in what makes you keep coming back for more from someone who is unavailable, and isnt extending themselves to you not only in not a positive way, but truly negative ones.

Its your fault for obsessing over someone who never was interested in you in the first place.

Im sorry to have to tell you. But its true.
About it being my fault, you're pretty much right but you are wrong about a whole lot of other stuff. First, Nobody chooses to FEEL a certain way. No, you don't "choose" how you feel.I didn't want to love her, I just did.Attraction is NOT a choice. That is a fact 2, I never said I loathe her, I said her and my obsession caused me to loathe myself. 3, She isn't a neg. person except when it comes to me. 4 and the point of this was that I've chosen not to "hang out" with her because of the way I feel when I do.

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/09/09 05:52 AM

I realized something other people have been telling me for months. I am in love with a girl that makes me miserable. I never even went out with her, my friend used to and I live down the hall from her and she's drop dead gorgeous so I kinda got obsessed with her. I did fall in love with her but seriously, no human being has ever caused me as much misery as she has even though it was unintentional. She destroyed my relationship with her ex who was once my bf. Then over her, my friendship with my roommate and friend of 10yrs ended with me kicking him out after he kicked in my bedroom door and us never talking again. Besides, I tried so hard to get her only to see her pass me over time and again for scumbags and it made me hate myself. For 2 wks now I haven't answered her calls or talked to her and I'm once again take life lighlty and crack jokes after months of misery and self hatred. Guys I guess the moral of the story is, no matter how good she looks, if a woman makes you miserable and perpetuates self-loathing, then MOVE ON. You're better than that no matter who you are :)
It seem's that you've learned a basic lesson in life. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

drinker
uh no, I learned that in kindergarden. She isn't a bad person at all. As I put, she didn't do it intentionally and as someone else said, it was really my own fault.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:46 PM

now i know why i get hot chics...i'm a scumbag..right on:banana:

Jerks = Dateslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

The quality of a jerk is in direct proportion of the temperature of the date. The worse he is the hotter the woman, hence the term "Hot Jerky"

you dumbasses.lol I'm not talking about jerks. I'm talking about white trash scumbags. like one dude had tats all over his face and this new one, not only looks like the werewolf from Van Helsing but I'd be surprised he owns anything except wife beaters and hand me down workboots...and it would be nice if he actually worked:wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:54 PM

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/22/09 04:21 PM

Stick around you'll see a hundred reasons why a number of us can't get a date online.

laugh hahaha! ok.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12