Community > Posts By > AriesBonnie

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 05:54 PM
Interesting. So are you a professional dater on this site?

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 05:38 PM
thanks for all the info. Good to know how the site works.

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 05:09 PM
I have not accepted any friends request, not sure what the purpose of that is? Do friends get to do things others cannot? That sounds weird

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 05:08 PM
I actually found it by accident when I noticed I had no answer instead of No under want children so when I did the edit there was the option.

Has anyone ever written a testimonial? So I know where the setting is for our page but if we want to write one for someone where is that? Not that I have plans but just curious

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 04:43 PM
I just saw this when I scrolled way down on a profile page

Testimonials

This user currently does not have any testimonials.

It was located under the physical appearance and before the message section. Is this new or old?

Kind of interesting

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 01:42 PM
are you sending messages to women in the same country or in the US? What do you say in your message? Find something from the profile and mention it in the note to personalize it

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 01:32 PM
your photo looks nice but you might want to change the no answer parts to something and expand on your bio a bit or your interests. Good luck

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 01:29 PM
I checked out your profile to get an idea of the age range here - is she younger than you since you are 21 and divorced that might be too much experience for her.

All relationships need to start somewhere. Where did you meet? Do some sports activities together. give it three months and then reassess.

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 01:23 PM
I think a coworker is a bit different than a friend. I posted on my facebook page that I finally found a decent dating site and gave a link to the main page - not about to link to my own self

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 01:20 PM
I always try to end the email with a question. Good ones like - what sign are you? what age is your kid? Do you have any pets? If I initiate contact I will start with something I liked in their profile and mention it

AriesBonnie's photo
Thu 07/05/12 01:14 PM
For some reason I am getting lots of emails from guys in OHIO. I am in Los Angeles and not sure what is going on in their State.

AriesBonnie's photo
Wed 07/04/12 02:53 PM
You are so young to feel that way already. All three of your photos are similar, so why not take down two of them and put up something different - like an activity type photo.

Also I am curious to know how you got that note at the bottom up to tell people the requirements for sending you an email.

When I respond to an email I often go to their page again to refresh before I hit send. Is this person also the same age as you?

AriesBonnie's photo
Wed 07/04/12 02:46 PM
I have come across two profiles so far today that do not show the last time they were here. Is that a glitch or a way to make that hidden?

I think for the match section when we scroll down to see more of the profile to determine if yes, no or maybe seeing the last time they were here makes a difference.

I see several males that have pics of females - I find that very confusing and not sure why they are a match for me.

I really like the page with the icons to post on facebook. I might post one soon.

AriesBonnie's photo
Mon 07/02/12 05:21 PM
yes I think so. It does not apply to just NFL either, probably all pro sports.

AriesBonnie's photo
Mon 07/02/12 04:14 PM
I just joined this site and would like to know if I should put all my info into one paragraph or leave it in separate sentences spaced apart.

Also do you think my info about first dates is too much or good to have listed?

Thanks - I am in LA