Community > Posts By > Scotti71

Scotti71's photo
Mon 07/23/12 11:12 PM

I am really struggling to even want to come to this 'Christian Singles' area anymore. I see a lot of contention, disputes, dissension and very little love & compassion for each other. As imitators of Christ we are called to serve & submit to one another?
A lot of the replys you guys post go over my head a bit,but I am learning and thats what Im here for.Debating topics as long as they dont get personal and people being open to different points of view is what its all about.I try to get my message across as best as I can but I would never say that Im right and your wrong-or try to give that impression.Your right about encouragement Ladywind,we all need it-in fact that was what I was doing yesterday for a lady I know..

Scotti71's photo
Mon 07/23/12 10:50 PM

Heights. Vertigo literally spins me out.
But your an angel-you should be used to heights:angel:

Scotti71's photo
Mon 07/23/12 04:24 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Mon 07/23/12 04:27 PM

Many christians think that it's ok to kiss so longer as u don't do fornication.I think that's wrong, one way of getting intimate with some one is through kissin(apart from sex and touches).I believe ,as a christian, that any thing intimate is spared for the married.....Does any one think the same way.
Thats a hard one because I can see both sides of the discussion.Your right with the intimacy spared before marriage,but personally I think kissing is ok as long as thats all you do!It can be an expression of love and devotion between two people.More can be said with one kiss than any amount of words.That being said-maybe it is meant for after marriage-see what I mean-it is a hard one,for me anyway

Scotti71's photo
Mon 07/23/12 06:19 AM
Depends on how big the guns are

Scotti71's photo
Sun 07/22/12 10:35 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Sun 07/22/12 10:38 PM
Long distance is ok if you meet on a site like this,as long as its not forever.If you really feel that strongly for someone and you yearn to be with them and to start a new life with them and youve given it to God and hes given you the affirmative then it WILL happen.HE will bring you together-trust and faith...its all you'll needwinking

Scotti71's photo
Sun 07/22/12 10:25 PM

I agree with what Pacific and Leigh said. I want my lover to be beside me. Not unreachable. Fair play if you're the type that can cope well with long distance relationships. I can't. Why would someone want me when he can have anyone who lives local to him? I'm quite a physical person, so I need to know that he is available for hugs and other such stuff. It would feel too much like a pen-pal for me. I just can't.
I agree,you want them beside you,you want them to be with you,especially when you need them the most and even when you dont need them the most.Its nice and comforting just knowing their there

Scotti71's photo
Sun 07/22/12 10:17 PM
Man,everything costs money these days,now you want me to pay attention?

Scotti71's photo
Sun 07/22/12 06:24 AM
Depends on how much sleep I get and how long Ive been awakeyawn

Scotti71's photo
Sat 07/21/12 10:11 PM
I always thought that Gods grace is when he gives us stuff like making us strong and giving us guidance,especially when we need it the most

Scotti71's photo
Sat 07/21/12 01:26 PM
Very very sad daysickill .The only thing that surprised me is that he didnt top himself afterwards-I guess he loves the attention to much.NB:It reminds of that scene in Inglorious Basterds when they shot the Nazi hierarchy

Scotti71's photo
Sat 07/21/12 02:49 AM
I would rather take a fast car and keep on driving

Scotti71's photo
Sat 07/21/12 02:18 AM
Edited by Scotti71 on Sat 07/21/12 02:26 AM
Obviously you have to choose wisely when it comes to a relationship,especially when a child is involved,but the thing is,you dont have too! As long as God is in your heart and you put your complete trust in him,he will find the right husband for you and a father for you child.God knows whats in your heart that you long for,and it may take some time for him to yoke you with the right person,but it will never be the wrong personhappy

Scotti71's photo
Sat 07/21/12 01:57 AM

Shouldnt it be ewomancipation?-whoa
man that was sooooo sad hahaha

Scotti71's photo
Sat 07/21/12 01:55 AM
Shouldnt it be ewomancipation?-whoa

Scotti71's photo
Fri 07/20/12 07:11 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Fri 07/20/12 07:18 PM
Nice,I know who thats for nowwinking

Scotti71's photo
Fri 07/20/12 05:16 PM
I always thought spongebob was a trippy showslaphead

Scotti71's photo
Fri 07/20/12 04:10 PM

I know a lot of people who fear clowns. What is up with that??spock

Horror films about clowns, and pedophiles dress up as clowns to get close to children. Those children grow up and are terrified of clowns but they don't remember why because they blocked it out.

You mean like this clown?

John wayne gacy-the scariest clown of all!

Scotti71's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:48 PM

You gave us cocoa beans for us to discover chocolate.:angel:
Nah nah-white chocolate is the one

Scotti71's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:47 PM
I forget who said it,but it made things alot clearer for me to understand-its like your life is like a parade and god is up in the sky in a helicopter hanging over it.He can see the beginning of the parade,the middle and the end.So he can see where youve been,where you are now,and where you going too-its all maped out,even before you were born.Leave it too the bigman upstairs and I said about being in a relationship-without trust you have nothin.

Scotti71's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:36 PM
Saved me from myself