Community > Posts By > Scotti71

Scotti71's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:29 PM
Just came out over here(NZ),defs going to see it.I liked Craig in Layercake.I liked the old Bond films the best,Dr No and that.Some people would say that theres too much special affects in films these days but dont tell me they wouldnt have used them back then if they could!

Scotti71's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:22 PM

u need to accept it, that we are human. did u like someone recently beside ur husband:smile: ? we all need change at some time unless u sacrifice, but there must be strong reason for sacrifice..

but dont think he doesnot love you, its just another emotion becoming more stronger than his love for u..

cheers
he should of kept his emotion in his pants

Scotti71's photo
Tue 11/20/12 04:46 AM
Number 1 thing when its comes to relationships is trust,you aint got that,you aint got nothin.Better off by yourself(easier said that done huh?)Look after yourself and get people around you for support.Youre going to have to be strong for others too in your life who are going to need you as well:smile:

Scotti71's photo
Sun 09/30/12 02:06 PM
Such a beautiful poem about the sweetest,gentlest woman from the most caring woman I know:heart:

Scotti71's photo
Fri 09/14/12 07:03 PM
aaahh the internet,where so much can be done for good,but so much more is used for evil-I mourn for the state of this world,its sinfullness and depravity.Im just so glad Im in this world and not of it

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 12:19 PM

Well spoken. And your punctuation sucks, jk. That is why He is our first love.
Yeah I know it sucks,I just dont think its necessary.It dosent mean im elliterateslaphead aliturateslaphead illiteratebiggrin or anything

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 11:16 AM

Huh? Stop stalking my posts!!
Im glad theres two ends to a stick,caus I think I got hold of the wrong end

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 11:11 AM

Tired of people telling me I chose this.

It's not a choice. I was born this way...
When you think of the billions and billions of people that have been born,a certain percentage are going to be born as homosexual,and your right,its not there fault.Something to do with the chemistry/Dna has gotton mixed up-hell,we all start off as female anyway-thats why guys got nipples.Theres gay and gay though-theres a world of difference between JUST wanting the physical side of being gay and the TRUE side of being gay,there both in two completely different ballparks.It must be so hard to be a Christian and being gay though because they seem to contradict each other.If you actually born gay theres nothing to say that you cant believe in God either,God loves everybody,but He dosent want people to participate in the actually physical side of it.It must be the hardest hardest thing in the world to deal with.

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:55 AM
Being single would help:tongue:

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:50 AM

t's kind of sad how many christians i know who are depressed and lonely.. Such wonderful people.
Loneliness is a killer.

Some nights i dont sleep till morning because im busy looking for him.
Why do i think searching is going to find him? He's not lost, he's just not arrived.
I know this. I know God will present us to each other when we are fully prepared, but i can't stay still.

I admire the self discipline you people have waiting on your man or woman... I want that kind of self control. Maybe when i gain it, i will finally be ready for him.
It will happen sometime, i know.

Anyway, i'm not looking for advice. Just talking to the world through a forum post.

Feel free to share your troubles. We can sigh together, and be hopeful together too.=]

That dosent make much sense to me.How can you be lonely and depressed if someone is a Christian? Your never alone with Him in your life.I would feel lonely and depressed WITHOUT Him in my life.Hes my Father,my comforter,Hes my best friend,He gives me guidance an strength,and most important of all-He gave me my ticket to freedom.You can spend your entire life here on earth looking and searching for the right person to get yoked too,but if you pray to God and ask Him to sort someone out for you,and it dosent happen,it was never meant to be.It is better to have no-one than the wrong person time after time.Yeah,I know you cant just sit back and say to God,sweet you sort it out.You have to do some leg work too,its just that Jesus will guide you in the right direction.I think people spend too much time searching and yearning for the right person.Personally,I put my trust in the big man upstairs,he hasnt steered me wrong yet.NB:Dont think bad of me when I dont punctuate,I get my message across...

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:21 AM
He was trying to talk to me the other day.He is so pissed at people asking God for answers when hes got all of them apparently

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:17 AM

For me, nope, I would always be wondering when he would leave for someone younger and prettier, but older is not a worry, then i feel safe:wink:
he would be hard pressed to find someone prettier than you girl

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:12 AM
Edited by Scotti71 on Sat 09/01/12 04:13 AM

That's a good idea.

Her favorite flower is carnation. She does like getting flowers too. Which is good because I like sending flowers. :)
Flowers!! So thats what Ive been doing wrong,I thought it was just my personality,chicks dig flowers,gonna try it,thanks.I should try roses,dont know bout the guns though

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:08 AM

Well those unicorns, teddies, teletubbies, barnies, baby bops etc need somewhere to sleep ;-)
Please dont tell me her first word was "baby-bop"-if it was,you got problems ahead of you girl!!

Scotti71's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:04 AM

Up2 flowerforyou
Who is this aimed at I wonder..........?

Scotti71's photo
Wed 08/29/12 09:59 PM
American Express,Visa,Diners Clublaugh

Scotti71's photo
Fri 08/24/12 11:35 AM
Theres only one that matters,and thats the one you get married too.

Scotti71's photo
Wed 08/22/12 06:33 AM

Eww, I just noticed the new pic. Gross choice Scotti lol.
Ive grown a beard now,so I will have to use that one sometime soon

Scotti71's photo
Wed 08/22/12 06:09 AM
Edited by Scotti71 on Wed 08/22/12 06:11 AM

flowerforyou

I'll take one too please.ohwell

Thanks Tazz, needed it bad today. flowerforyou
Love that pic,where do you get crazy *** pictures like that Simonedemidova?

Scotti71's photo
Wed 08/22/12 06:03 AM

You can't turn a ho into a housewife... indifferent
Can you turn a maleskank into a househusband?bigsmile
There not called maleskanks-there called duuuuuuuuudes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9