Community > Posts By > Scotti71

Scotti71's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:59 PM

When my washer eats my socks.
Na,my dryer eats my socks,theres this mystical place where all lost socks go to-probably called planet of the lost soulsslaphead

Scotti71's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:54 PM

Well, it is like Krupa states, there are a mixture of people here and my posts could be taken seriously by the humourless and people from other cultures who message me alot. I am also better looking than my photos reveal. jk
I can vouch for that.Ive seen her in person and its true!!winking

Scotti71's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:50 PM

I personally have a rebellious, defiant, occultic past. But thank God he saved me from my self destruction. :-P

AMEN!!!
Damn straight-I hear ya-the downward spiral can also go back up

Scotti71's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:48 PM

I have been writing for three years for a " christian man" i dont think there are many. They always start off talking like they are and eventually their true colors come and they're only faking to get in your pants
Yep, SOME guys are like that but not ALL OF US

Scotti71's photo
Wed 07/25/12 06:28 AM
Edited by Scotti71 on Wed 07/25/12 06:33 AM

Thanks. She sleeps in her own bed once again so she is obviously feeling safer :-)
I think its a reassurance thing.She feels nice and safe with you so that subconsciously follows on when she gets into your bed in the middle of the night.Shes at that age of growing up into a teen,but also still a child as well so shes sort of caught in the middle.Shes most probably got a raft of emotions going on inside her so she seeks comfort from you.It must be hard for her not having a dad so shes only got you to turn too.Shes not to old and she will grow out it.Its just lucky you got a big bed!asleep

Scotti71's photo
Wed 07/25/12 06:15 AM

My cat does. But, she does it herself.
Hahaha,nice onelaugh

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 11:09 PM
a pet peave-they sound like fun.Where do I get one?

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 11:06 PM
It should be "Why didnt I do that?"

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 10:54 PM
I really do love lollies

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 10:47 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Tue 07/24/12 10:53 PM

What is love to you?

What is ideal love in your world of mind :)

Love:heart:

Lack of sense and sanity :P jk

Yup lol

But in a good way. :)
No way.....obsessive, jealous, controlling and whipped is the best :wink:
Now you got it.Im not controlling though-as long as she does as shes told everything will be sweettongue2

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 10:40 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Tue 07/24/12 10:41 PM

The misuse of your/you're and their/they're/there.
yeah,your rite,people should post they're posts proper like I does:laughing:

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 10:27 PM
I love lolliestongue2

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 09:28 PM

Exclusive, stimulating, mutual respect & admiration.Our individual and mutual dreams & goals met. Romance, chemistry, family, belonging, protecting, cherishing, appreciating each others uniqueness and finally being one in body & spirit.
Is that all? man your easy to pleaselaugh

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 08:47 PM
Yeah hangi food! That tastes real nice.Sadly though,Ive only had it when some school or other has try to fund raise and its never enough!!

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 08:21 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Tue 07/24/12 08:41 PM

What is love to you?

What is ideal love in your world of mind :)

Love:heart:
Thats a hard one.spock

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 08:11 PM
I HOPE that when someone is interested in you that youve met online that they are sincere and truthful-but Im also realistic.I cant see the point of someone getting some morbid pleasure by lying and stringing you along just to get there kicks-I just cant see the point-still,thats the danger of online meetings(and texting)My advice is to pray about it and ask God for his guidance and He will tell you in your heart

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 07:12 PM
Edited by Scotti71 on Tue 07/24/12 07:22 PM

This is just my take on it and this applies strictly to me....

I began talking to a really cool chick who kinda slowly made herself known into conversations on Mingle. The more I talked to her, the more we got along. Eventually, I grew to like her enough and felt a bond grow to the point, I got on a plane and flew out to see her. Then I flew across half the country to visit with her again. Each day speaking to her in the morning on the way to work...then again during my breaks and my lunch...again as I arived home to my dogs...then once again as I went to sleep....cause I needed her voice in my ear.

At the end of next month....I am moving to spend my days and nights with her. I put in my notice at work yesterday. I told my family, my friends and my coworkers that I have spent a long time developing a real relationship built on love, friendship, respect, understanding and patience...and that I am leaving. They are thrilled for me. Everyone is so supportive.
I am getting new teeth beforeice work man I go...cause I want to smile so big for her when I get there...instead of hiding the part of me that I hate. (none of you have ever seen me smile)

I am giving everything that I ain't taking to the guys I work with. All my furniture, lamps, mirrors, most of my clothes, tools...all of it. I don't need it.

I ain't taking alot...cause she is all I need. (and the house is furnished)...I am taking my clothes, my dog, my car and a few personal items on a 2,130 mile trip next month to start a new life with a woman I have grown to love.

I am as nervous and excited as a person can be.

I got the guts to step up...flop my heart on the table....and take the chance that I am good enough to be loved.

No matter what, I can at least know that I gave everything I got for a shot at love.

I spent waaaaay toooo many years being safe.....

Now is the time I stand up to the plate and EARN my homerun.

So...yes, long distance relationships can work.

Nicely done and congradulations!I know where your coming from with the ole"play-it-safe" angle.Still-nothin ventured,nothin gained as they say.Its taking a lot of guts to do what your doing and I wish you all the best.Trust in your heart and take that leap of faith.

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 04:14 PM
Isnt grace what we say before eating tucker?drool

Scotti71's photo
Tue 07/24/12 06:09 AM

Thank you for the encouragement you gave me yesterday. I really appreciated and needed it. :smile: You are the bestest, best friend a woman could hope for.
No worrieswaving

Scotti71's photo
Mon 07/23/12 11:13 PM

I am really struggling to even want to come to this 'Christian Singles' area anymore. I see a lot of contention, disputes, dissension and very little love & compassion for each other. As imitators of Christ we are called to serve & submit to one another?
A lot of the replys you guys post go over my head a bit,but I am learning and thats what Im here for.Debating topics as long as they dont get personal and people being open to different points of view is what its all about.I try to get my message across as best as I can but I would never say that Im right and your wrong-or try to give that impression.Your right about encouragement Ladywind,we all need it-in fact that was what I was doing yesterday for a lady I know..
happy