Community > Posts By > jstlkng1964

jstlkng1964's photo
Thu 07/19/12 02:55 PM

It's not just about the looks of a girl but also what they write about them self. one can not just judge a book by the cover.

Sorry I should have clarified. I meant just when they wanted an opinion of their looks. Not their entire profile.

I wonder about anybody who wants rated on their looks in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, somebody who asks that has some sort of mental issues going on and I don't want any part of them!

Absolutely Agree!!

jstlkng1964's photo
Sat 07/14/12 02:43 PM
I am both but lean much more towards the practical.

jstlkng1964's photo
Sat 07/14/12 01:46 PM
I look at things differently....I recognize the relationship and ex for what it was both good and bad and both my responsibility for the relationship's failure as well as his. When all is said and done, I do not deny that I had love for this individual, I simply realize no matter what my feelings were/are we simply were not right for each other. In looking at it as a whole, I'm able to put aside any hurt I may have felt and be thankful for the good that came from the relationship and the growth I received as a person having had the experience.

jstlkng1964's photo
Sat 07/14/12 01:20 PM
If you have to ask you already know the answer and are looking for someone to agree/justify your behavior. Good luck with that!

jstlkng1964's photo
Sat 07/14/12 12:07 PM
Taken...I joined because this site has forums and I have an opinion about everything! LOL