Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/27/13 10:16 AM

Let them be angry, the kid was committing a crime, someone stopped him, the police would have reacted the same way if he had swung the gun towards them.

the liberalness of the court system gets in the way sometimes...

True, this is Alabama and I don't know how liberal Alabama is.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/27/13 09:03 AM

I hate rainbows and the song happy birthday, both remind me of peoples happiness

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/27/13 08:12 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Wed 11/27/13 08:18 AM

angry

A concealed carrier in Mobile, Alabama opened fire on an armed robber who was holding employees at gun point. But now the family of the armed robber who was shot by the good Samaritan is angry and speaking out against what the hero did to the armed criminal. (Watch video at end of post)

When this CCW permit holder (who is remaining anonymous) saw employees being held at gunpoint by a masked gunman in a Family Dollar, he decided to do something about it. He saw the gunman pointing a gun at the head of an employee who was on his knees, when he pulled out his own gun to stop the crime.

Hey, don't move, the unidentified customer said as he pointed his gun at the suspect, 18-year-old Adric White. But when White swung his gun around the gun carrying customer shot him 5 times.

Despite the fact the White already has robbery charges from previous incidents, his family is now crying out for justice.

"If his life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him, what gives him the right to think that its OK to just shoot someone. You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever", the suspect��s family member said.

Read the rest of the story here and watch the news report:
http://gunsnfreedom.com/an-armed-robber-is-justly-shot-while-robbing-family-dollar-and-now-his-family-is-angry/

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:49 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Tue 11/26/13 04:29 PM

I like a girl in camo with smudge on her face and a gun or bow in her hand, although a girl fishing in a bikini is good too. An infectious smile goes a long way as well.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:46 PM

Mine was 1977.

I was 11. I went to Taylor County Collesium (Abilene Texas)

It was Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" tour.

My brother and his friends got high...(I didn't know how to do that yet) They were 16.

Then we went in and it started. I was up against the stage. Two really cool dudes rom the airforce picked me up and held me up for most of the show. It was a milestone in my life. It was a great time.

I also got to see KISS, RUSH, ZZ TOP and AC/DC, (they all played once a year)...plus Metallica (...and Justice for All), Big Country, Duran Duran back in those day.......

That was back when I was a kid. Who did you go see?

Slayer was the headliner act, but there were several other bands there that I forget. It was at Club Rio. devil Kerry King is scarier in person, I promise. :wink: laugh

Club Rio is/was an awesome venue, liked it much better than crap assed crappy crap crap crap Marquee. Nothing beats the Rialto for gigs though.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 12:48 PM

I think it's true, not all cops are morally bankrupt.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 12:42 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Tue 11/26/13 12:47 PM
MELBOURNE, Fla. When a police officer spotted a first grader with shoes that were "flapping in the breeze" during a visit to a Melbourne elementary school, he sprang into action.

Florida Today reports the officer asked the girl her shoe size, then returned a short time later with two brand new pairs of shoes -- one fuchsia and the other bright orange -- along with matching socks.

But he slipped away last week before anyone got his name.

Croton Elementary School bookkeeper Renee Carr says the gesture made the little girl's day. Carr says the girl was "just in heaven" and proudly showed off her new shoes.

Carr says the little girl put on the shoes and said, "these are beautiful."

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 11:09 AM

:thumbsup: Great list JB....Awesome thread!:wink:

What I love about America...

Her youth!...What she has managed to accomplish in such a short time....Mistakes, sure...The more you do, the more mistakes you are likely to make...

Her beauty!...She has it all!...Mountains, oceans and beaches, vineyards and rich farmland, deserts, islands, the seasons...Natural wonders and natural resources, magnificent parks and wildlife preserves, wondrous gardens, lakes and rivers so beautiful they make you cry...

Freedom!...No matter how you slice it, I'm still free to speak my mind, own property, move about...

Capitalism!...It may be under fire, but it's still alive and working...

Patriotism!...We Americans love our country...

Opportunity!...Hard work will still buy your dreams...

Diversity!...It's one of our greatest challenges because it's one of our greatest strengths...

Ditto, Ms Leigh and Ms JB.

We are also still free to defend ourselves and others.

Ditto�

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:40 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Tue 11/26/13 09:40 AM

If Iran gets the bomb, I would expect them to launch it at Israel or haul it in on a donkey cart.

I would expect one to be loaded on a small boat and head for New York city too!

Those goat ****ers lack the mental capacity to pull something like that offlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:55 AM

Israel is a sovereign nation that is not going anywhere and has every right to protect itself.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:53 AM

I know, what a bassturd for defending himselflaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:36 AM

Boy oh boy, these darn evil guns harmin would be street toughs and criminals. Bet these homeowners went around and stole their guns from glove boxes!

69-Year-Old Vietnam Veteran Shoots Intruders
Posted: Nov 21, 2013 2:54 PM Updated: Nov 22, 2013 5:29 AM
By: Denise Yost, Multimedia Content Manager - email
By: Denise Alex - email

COLUMBUS, Ohio -

A 69-year-old west Columbus man said he defended himself, his partner and his home from robbers.

The attempted robbery occurred at a home on Cascade Court in Columbus at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The Vietnam veteran said a female neighbor came to his home Wednesday afternoon, and behind her were four men, two of whom were armed with guns.

"(They said,) 'We want your money. We're robbing you.' And then all of a sudden they start hitting my partner," he said.

The victim said that one of the men demanded cash. His partner was able to escape from the home and ran to call 911.

At the same time, the 69-year-old man said that one of the suspects came toward him brandishing a gun. That's when, the victim said, he fired two shots at the suspect.

"They turned their gun on me and when they did that I just stood up and shot," he said. "I honestly felt that I would have gotten killed. He would have gotten killed … And I wasn't going to let it happen."

Columbus police said one of the gunshots struck the suspect in the neck. Police said another shot struck another suspect in the chest.

"My adrenaline started going. I said, 'Well, it's either kill or be killed.' That's the way I looked at it just like we had to look at it in Vietnam. I had to protect our house," the victim said.

Both men are hospitalized at Mount Carmel West Hospital. The two other suspects were not arrested. Police said charges are pending.

The victim said that after the last time he was robbed, his partner bought a gun. He said he keeps that gun with him at all times.

The Vietnam veteran who lives with his partner on Cascade Court says if he had to do it all over again he would.

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/24037289/they-turned-their-gun-on-me-

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:33 PM

All we have in the white house is someone that likes to screw things up, play golf and go on fund raising trips.

:thumbsup:

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 08:44 PM

CNN just realizing oButtma is a loser?

I knew that from the first time I looked into his qualifications.

Qualifications? laugh laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:08 PM

I don't see any reason to say this is fake. I don't worry about camera position or shot angles when I have had fights in the past and I'm sure the woman was more concerned about getting away when the second feral showed up rather than bending down and retrieving the purse.

i'm not sure it is fake, but i haven't seen to many gates that don't close...(especially since the gate was closed all the way at the beginning)

A lot of automated gates have a shut off when the sensor is tripped, its a safety feature to prevent kids from being crushed.

yea, i guess... didn't think of that...

They first started putting them on garage doors

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:06 PM

I can't believe there are still jackasses who support this moron.

lol, now barry will start saying how he curbed the influx of immigrants from Mexico.

That would not surprise me.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:05 PM

That must have been a hard pill to swallow for the Barry protection network.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:04 PM

I don't see any reason to say this is fake. I don't worry about camera position or shot angles when I have had fights in the past and I'm sure the woman was more concerned about getting away when the second feral showed up rather than bending down and retrieving the purse.

i'm not sure it is fake, but i haven't seen to many gates that don't close...(especially since the gate was closed all the way at the beginning)

A lot of automated gates have a shut off when the sensor is tripped, its a safety feature to prevent kids from being crushed.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:02 PM

I can't believe there are still jackasses who support this moron.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 02:58 PM

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25