Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:51 PM

The foolish and disgraceful part, as I didn't see it when reading/watching anything about this picture.

Its foolish cause they look like middle schoolers and disgraceful for their choice of timing and location.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:40 PM

Only arrogant self important jackasses would make a ceremony such as this about having a good time both foolish and disgraceful, but then again I never claimed to the Obozos to have any grace.

Right, because no one was having a good time there. No one was smiling, or dancing, or singing.

Exactly what part of what I wrote do you not get?

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:14 PM

Only arrogant self important jackasses would make a ceremony such as this about having a good time both foolish and disgraceful, but then again I never claimed to the Obozos to have any grace.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:11 PM

Believe it or not, I think it's the unions have a suit going. Like a breach of promise that challenges a change in law not enacted by congress.

It challenges the entire legality of the law if heard.

I'm afraid that's a mighty big IF.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/12/13 02:23 PM

I thought this was something recent, then I looked at the date. If this were written today I would be a little excited.

Remember, obozocare is back in front of the court at present........

Probably why this is coming back into light

Who is challenging it now? I know they rejected to hear Hobby Lobby's challenge to it.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/12/13 09:18 AM

I thought this was something recent, then I looked at the date. If this were written today I would be a little excited.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 03:50 PM

Yep, pertty sad that people's biased bites the hand that fed/feeds them.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 03:49 PM

Given his age and having 10 years probation is probably not that bad of a call. He will be 26 when his probation ends and if he stays sober that whole time and given many opportunities to think about what he did leads me to think its not likely he will drink again and certainly never drink and drive again. Even 1 year in the pen will screw this kids life up; however, I do believe he should be given 1000 hours of community service.

Honestly he will probably only do half of that probation sentence if he keeps his nose clean. At least here in Nevada you can get of early and you can dishonorably discharged or discharged by the court.

He should have had to serve some time in jail, some time in a treatment center and the rest probation. Just one more mess this kids rich parents got him out of. He didn't learn a thing.

I never read the article initially and after having done so he should have 1000 hours community service working directly with victims of drunk drivers in the ER, OR and rehab.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 03:45 PM

Aww, someones feelings are getting boo booed

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 03:44 PM

I don't know how to take this in.
Makes me wonder what kind of information is given on the news in South Arica

Well one of their own became president of the United States so he is a hero of most of the continent.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:35 AM

Given his age and having 10 years probation is probably not that bad of a call. He will be 26 when his probation ends and if he stays sober that whole time and given many opportunities to think about what he did leads me to think its not likely he will drink again and certainly never drink and drive again. Even 1 year in the pen will screw this kids life up; however, I do believe he should be given 1000 hours of community service.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 10:47 AM

Disrespectful! A ceremony such as this is no place for goofy selfies and all 3 of em should feel a little embarrassed by their actions.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/11/13 09:20 AM

And liberals think only these thugs should have guns as this kind of violence and abuse becomes commonplace in our nation..... slaphead

Well you're armed... Do something about it! whoa laugh

the "don't puck with me" American attitude is seeping into your police forces? Shame... Seems like it's gotta get much worse before it gets better.

What'll end up happening is these rogue cops will start getting their clocks cleaned then things here will really get ugly.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/10/13 11:18 PM

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:42 PM

I think it should be the top school. So the winner of the big ten, sec, acc, ECt. Let the heavy weights duke it out.

Well yeah, but start with the #1 in each division of each conference.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/10/13 01:35 PM

for Bountyhunters they sure stick out like Sore Thumbs!:laughing:

And they live on a freakin island to bootlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/10/13 07:58 AM

That's pretty funny

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/10/13 07:55 AM

Yep, sounds about right!

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/10/13 07:38 AM

I completely agree, the Current system is a joke, especially considering if ohio st. Would have beaten mich st. Auburn would have been ousted as well. The playoff format should at least add some more excitement.

I definitely think they need to move to a playoff system, top 2 schools in each conference and go from there.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/09/13 11:47 PM

Yeah, right. whoa

Someone is dreaming, because President Obama isn't about to sign a bill that repeals Obamacare, and Congressional Republicans don't have enough votes to override a presidential veto.

If enough democrats fear for their jobs and jump ship the house and senate can override his veto.

Yeah, rats have a tendency to abandon a sinking ship. :tongue:

And roaches don't like sunlight and the sun is shining bright on these yayhoos.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25