Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 06:52 PM

By Malia Zimmerman
Published January 08, 2014
watchdog.org

President Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia left Oahu after 15-day holiday vacation in a beachfront luxury home in Kailua, Oahu.

They also left a pretty big bill.

The Obamas’ vacation cost taxpayers more than $4 million for travel, staffing, security, housing, car rentals and transportation of vehicles and a helicopter.

But the expenses continue.

First lady Michelle Obama extended her own vacation, flying to the island of Maui, where she is spending time with family friend Oprah Winfrey. Winfrey’s magazine describes the home as a “perfect 21st-century farmhouse” in a “remote up-country region, where the houses that dot the moss-covered rock hillside face the ocean.”

The president said he sent his wife to Maui as an early birthday present; she turns 50 Jan. 17.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:10 PM

If I were one of the other cops that dude would have eaten concrete and been arrested for murder right then and there.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 08:52 AM

I can see sooner or later some political cleansing as more people lose their jobs and more employers cut people back to part time. Temporary and part time employment is the wave of the future so if you are not self motivated your pretty much ****ed until enough people find themselves in this situation and become destitute.

Once people get a taste of their own apathy, it's on as they say.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:54 AM

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Regina, Saskatchewan .

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high
and is still falling. The temperature is 32 below zero and the north wind is
increasing to near gale force. Wind chill is -59. Her husband has done
nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken bastard in.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:46 AM
Our government is at once two things. It views itself as master and enabler. Those who work, they see as cash cows, an unlimited pocketbook, cattle. Those who don't, they convince them they are unable to succeed, cultivate an environment of envy, and coddle them with government goodies to make them dependent on the system. It is an insidious, dangerous, and sad environment that big government is creating in this country. We must work together to stop it.

The dangers of big government reaches far beyond its attack on our finances and our freedom. Its actions also attack our way of life, our culture, our moral fiber. America was built on the blood, sweat, and tears of those who came before us. They risked all, many lost all, to fight for freedom against an all controlling government. Even when the odds were against them; even when they were laughed at and mocked; they continued the fight. Actually, they fought even harder. That is what we need to do

What do you think?

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:45 AM

Who cares?

This coming from a guy who pissed, moaned, whined and cried when people were happy that Ted Kennedy finally diedlaugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:16 AM

Hang in there, whatever is going on is only temporary. If its over a chick, don't be a jackass and just move on. Be strong and don't let the world get ya.

If we never had struggle or heartache life would be pretty damn boring.

Face up and carry on, for the sun will rise againdrinker

I usually listen to music when I'm feeling down. Atlanta Rhythm Section, among other groups in that genre of oldies classic rock but The pain is still present but oldies music is the best anti-depressant for me.

Do what you gotta do and keep on keepin on:thumbsup:

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:15 AM

Hopefully the come away in okay.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:04 AM

Sounds like here in the states

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:02 AM

My personal favorite cheese is Mayor Mc

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:00 AM

Hang in there, whatever is going on is only temporary. If its over a chick, don't be a jackass and just move on. Be strong and don't let the world get ya.

If we never had struggle or heartache life would be pretty damn boring.

Face up and carry on, for the sun will rise againdrinker

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 01/07/14 02:29 PM

Velveeta's my favorite trout bait!

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 01/07/14 12:39 AM

Saw that, good timesdrinker

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:53 PM

And these are the ones mentioned. I'm sure there are more.:angry:

If a politician has a name most recognize then they've most likely done something crooked to get where they are at.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:27 PM

http://www.rand-2016.com/nsa_lawsuit_signup16.aspx?pid=0104f

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/03/14 09:36 PM

Got Rands email and signed onto this lawsuit.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/03/14 08:45 PM

We must do something about these armed homeowners, they're evil people and MUST be stopped!!!

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/03/14 02:29 PM

Let's give Not So Finesteen an Honorable Mention at least!

Fixed it fer ya

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/03/14 02:26 PM

I've mixed meds and party likker and bot did I wake up in some strange places.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/03/14 12:23 PM

What's green and red and goes 300 miles an hour???

Keep scrollinglaugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana:

Almost there, but keep goinglaugh laugh :banana: :banana: laugh :banana:

A frog in a blender:cry:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25