Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 11:28 AM

When I was searching for alternative news sources I spent quite a bit of time on MJ.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 11:27 AM

Motherjones by the way ain't but a filthy liberal rag full of liberal lies and half truths.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 11:25 AM

I change the channel all the time during commercials, I don't want to see the commercials and changing the channel works pretty damn good.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 10:08 AM

Well I'll be go to hell, me and Obozo agree on something.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 10:06 AM

You must be a very bored individual. Kinda sad really that you worry so much over tv shows. And even more so that you think you was dropping a bomb on DD fans by making a stink over those photos from 8-10 years ago.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 12:26 AM

Hippo birdie two ewes....

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/22/14 12:25 AM

Me! Where is Wellington, Wellington?

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 01/20/14 10:58 AM

If opposing Obozocare is racist then criticizing of Israel is Anti-Semitic.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:20 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Sun 01/19/14 10:23 AM

He died of a massive heart attack Friday at the age of 49.

I like his character although he was generally a total ***.

Chain smokin and high strung will do ya in I guess.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 01/19/14 08:53 AM

Dude, it was Office Max not Office Depot..........

Evil nosey bastards just the same

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 01/18/14 11:17 PM

why do they even bother writing what these corps say? all meaningless dribble...

Yep, completely dodging the question of why they would even have that info.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 01/18/14 10:04 PM

I think there are some employees in major corporations who take issue with all this personal information gathering and do stuff like this on purpose to show us how much is being collected on us.

An Illinois-based national office supplies chain has sparked questions about customer privacy after mailing a grieving father a solicitation containing coupons that inadvertently referenced the recent death of his daughter.

Chicago resident Mike Seay told NBC 5 he was shocked to recently find amidst his mail a coupon offering $10 off a future purchase at OfficeMax that was addressed to not only him, but also, "Daughter Killed in Car Crash."

The reference, he reportedly said, was a brutal reminder of 17-year-old's Ashley Seay death last April, when the SUV she and another teen were traveling in slammed into a tree in the northern Illinois town of Antioch, located just south of the Wisconsin border.

"Why would they have that type of information? Why would they need that?" Seay asked in an interview with NBC 5.

"What purpose does it serve anybody to know that? And how much other types of other information do they have if they have that on me, or anyone else? And how do they use that, what do they use that for?"

Seay reportedly said he first met with resistance and incredulity from OfficeMax, after a manager at a company call center told him regarding the ghoulish letter, “it was impossible, that this can't be happening."

But OfficeMax – after an NBC 5 inquiry – is now blaming the snafu on a third-party mailing list provider.

"We are deeply sorry that Mr. Seay and his family received this mailing from us, and we are reaching out to Mr. Seay to convey our sincerest apologies on this unfortunate matter,” a statement from the company reportedly reads.

"This mailing is a result of a mailing list rented through a third-party provider. We have reached out to the third-party mailing list provider to research what happened. Based on a preliminary investigation today we believe this to be an inadvertent error; and we are continuing the investigation."

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/17/14 09:24 PM

Maybe he was trying to pick up the other guy. It worked for Fonzie

The Fonz never tried to pick up a guyrant

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/17/14 02:17 PM

I bet the dude in the wheelchair either bought the last package of depends or the last box set of Matlock

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/17/14 12:18 PM

Wait for it

waaait for it

waaaaait for it

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:44 PM

The hosting country should also not be allowed to promote itself then, fair is fair.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/15/14 11:49 PM
All presidents have used them since its invention, the issue is the type of EO's that are created. i know I'm talking to the wind here cause obozo is great and praise be to obozo, but his EO's are not in our best interest but in the interest of the government which is not our friend.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/15/14 11:38 PM

Not talking about the veto, talking about obozo using executive orders to circumvent congress.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/15/14 09:14 PM
Here is the full video of the murder of Kelley Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yaeD-E_MY

I read on another site that Pig Ramos knows Kelley and knows he is schizophrenic.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/15/14 08:30 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Wed 01/15/14 08:33 PM

Welcome to my site and glad you could meet me, I know this must be very exciting for you. #15

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25