Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/31/14 03:09 PM

Editing a video is common, but deliberately editing out something you do not agree with is bush league.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/30/14 03:15 PM

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2014/01/27/see-side-side-shots-sneaky-cbs-editing-ted-cruz-interview?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_campaign=cruz

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/29/14 05:39 PM

You must remember that the people who passed go to top notch hospitals that you and me will never afford, they afford it because we pick up %75 of their costs.

I'm not sure to whom you are referring, the elite. They have their own private medical care totally unrelated to the people.

Well the people who voted for it implies congress, we pay for %75 of their coverage.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:19 PM

You must remember that the people who passed go to top notch hospitals that you and me will never afford, they afford it because we pick up %75 of their costs.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/29/14 01:00 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Wed 01/29/14 01:02 PM

President Obama made many outrageous statements last night in his State of the Union address, but perhaps his most ridiculous claim was that ObamaCare is working.

It is not working for the sick who have lost their insurance coverage or doctor, those who have been hit by skyrocketing premium increases, or the doctors driven out of medical practice.

But ObamaCare may be working for power-hungry politicians and bureaucrats.

And it is working for President Obamas corporate cronies, some of whom may soon get a taxpayer bailout.

Hidden within ObamaCare is a provision guaranteeing the profits of insurance companies that participate in ObamaCares exchanges.

That��s right - ObamaCare not only guarantees customers for insurance companies via the individual mandate�� that forces Americans to obtain a government-approved insurance policy, but it guarantees the insurance companies will profit from their participation in ObamaCares exchanges!

If the companies profits fall below a certain threshold, the government will make sure they still turn a profit.

The money for this bailout fund will come from a tax assessed on insurance companies but actually paid for by you and me in the form of even higher premiums - premiums that you and I must pay in order to comply with ObamaCares mandate...

... or pay additional taxes to the IRS.

Either way, President Obama will get our money.

With more Americans walking away from the law, it is likely the fund will not have enough money to bail out every insurance company that will lose money from participating in ObamaCare.

While reports are the Administration will find a way to supplement the fund, this could well mean the President will sign yet one more Executive Order - this one giving even more taxpayer funds to the insurance industry!

http://www.chooseliberty.org/obamacarebailout.aspx?pid=0129a

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/29/14 11:13 AM

That's the one I want to see

If you're offended by depravity you won't like it.

I got it from red box. Be sure to watch past the end of the movie.

Are you kidding me? LOL I am the poster child for depravity, debauchery and low brow humor.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/29/14 09:05 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Wed 01/29/14 09:07 AM

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/29/14 08:13 AM

That's the one I want to see

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:50 PM

When I was about 13 or 14 me a friend were fishing at one of the local ponds and this little Mexican kid came up, he was about 7 or 8 and tugged on my shirt and asked if he could have some of my weenie. I looked at him and said "excuse me" he pointed down to the cup next to me and asked if he could have some of weenie ( had a cup of cut up hot dogs) I said "sure man, go ahead" laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:47 PM

laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 01/27/14 04:14 PM
I think these are pretty funnylaugh laugh laugh

Part 1 long version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-sAPobpfY

Part 2 short version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_889331965&feature=iv&src_vid=8M-sAPobpfY&v=hH3EamN7Ff8

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 01/27/14 02:49 PM

The Employment Policies Institute found that 96 percent of House and Senate sponsors of the minimum wage bill do not pay their interns. That includes lead bill sponsors, like Sen. Tom Harkin, D-Iowa, according to the study.

As a whole, most members of Congress -- whether they support an increased minimum wage or not -- do not pay interns. But the Employment Policies Institute argues that the practice shows "sponsors are legislating with a 'do as I say, not as I do' approach."

President Obama is expected to reiterate his call for an increase in the federal minimum wage in his State of the Union address on Tuesday night.

The unpaid intern is somewhat of a fixture on Capitol Hill. An Atlantic piece over the summer on the practice noted that lawmakers often cast those sought-after positions as educational and resume-building experiences.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 01/27/14 02:44 PM

is it not an infraction of treaties to have a foreign national

enter a country illegally and commit an act of war by shooting

and killing an officer of that countries justice department

---------------------------

maybe the U S should declare war on Mexico for exporting their

nationals to the U S to commit crimes against the govt

and if the U S wins the war confiscate all of Mexico then the

population will become American by default and wala a major part of

the illegal immigration issues would no longer exist

----------------------------

just a thought but hey what do i know

Nah, just give Mexico back to Spain.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 01/26/14 09:56 AM

The dollar is going to fall, why do ya'll think Good Ole Tom is buying your gold?

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 01/25/14 08:35 AM

If your friendship is strong then a lil sex now and then won't be a problem, if sex betwixt you and your friend becomes a problem than she/he is no friend at all.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/24/14 07:58 AM

And many of the so called "informed" say only fox is BSlaugh

laugh Faux Noise.... No spin, just lies and a Repulsicon agenda.... no better, no worse

But..... I will give them credit! Obozo says they are hampering his agenda with their reporting rofl

Well now he needs to make up his mind, is it because he's black or because of fox. He can't keep his lies straightlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/24/14 07:19 AM

And many of the so called "informed" say only fox is BSlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/23/14 11:52 AM

While I am no fan of police I say good riddance to this dude.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/23/14 11:11 AM

When you enter medicaid under Obozocares expansion there is a federal law that allows states to recover your health care costs after you die by seizing your assets, so forget leaving your kids anything. Now hows that for hijinks?

Great info.
Let's hope folks are prepared sell off everything before they die.

Sell it to their kids for $1

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/23/14 11:00 AM

When you enter medicaid under Obozocares expansion there is a federal law that allows states to recover your health care costs after you die by seizing your assets, so forget leaving your kids anything. Now hows that for hijinks?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25