Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:34 PM

I've been growing my beard for 2 years and its about as long is theirs were in the first season.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:32 PM

They never hid it. They even showed it on the show
So? Do you think they devolved from cover boys of GQ to semi literate hillbilly for anything besides a staring roll in a reality show?

How a person dresses is irrelevant, look at congress. They dress very professional but are nothing more than well paid criminals. As far as the business and family life goes, which is what the show is about is very real. Your just pissed because they talk about their guns and Jesus.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:29 PM

More people signed on in support of Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty in 24hrs than have signed on for Obozocare in the last 3 months. People seem to have moral priorities in place, perhaps there IS hope for America after all.

More people signed an online poll because it was free and easy and everybody can sign if they wish. Many probably signed more than once.

As for the ACA, 75% of the population isn't even eligible for it, since they're already covered through other plans, and Duck Dynasty fans don't have to look into which letter they'd sign. In some states, there are more than 20 plans to choose from.

Not surprised that those details seem to escape you.

Obozocare sucks and everybody with an IQ over 85 knows it and they also know it will implode under its own bloated weight because most people are not going to go along with it regardless whether the site is working or not. Get over it, its a dud just like Obozo.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:41 PM

I think people ought to chill the **** out, everyone has the right to like and dislike anyone they choose for any reason and that is quite okay so long as it does not result in injury or harassment. As I see it those who oppose queer people or the liberal ideology are being bullied and as you, I and everyone else is well aware of, bullying is wrong.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 04:41 PM

If you go to work for any retailer then complain about how little you get paid, then you aren't too bright. Like these idiots wanting McDonalds employees to get $15 an hour, are any of you who support this willing to pay $8 for a solo bigmac?

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 04:36 PM

Again, these are the photos the wives broke out during a few episodes when they get bitching about the beards so no bombshell here laugh Nice try though.

Hell they've shown these pics on other tv showslaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 12:29 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Thu 12/26/13 12:30 PM
IMO this needs to happen every time the police pull this shti. I understand the need to get dangerous drugs off the street, but you still need to identify yourself. Because this bullshti no knock crap the homeowner is no charged with capital murder, even though it is the cops fault for practicing this stupidity.

A Burleson County sheriff's deputy leading a dawn, no-knock drug raid was shot and killed by the homeowner last Thursday. Sgt. Adam Sowders becomes the 40th person to die in US domestic drug law enforcement operations so far this year.

Although Sowders was killed early last Thursday morning, we delayed reporting the story because the sheriff's department refused for several days to release search warrant information that would have verified it was indeed a drug-related search warrant.

According to the Bryan-College Station Eagle, Sowders had obtained a search warrant for the residence after obtaining information that the homeowner was growing marijuana and possibly had stolen guns. The warrant was a "no-knock" warrant, meaning police could forcibly enter the residence without giving residents a chance to respond.

Sowders, the first officer through the door, was shot and killed by homeowner Henry Goedrich Magee, 28, who has now been charged with capital murder. But Magee's attorney, famed Houston defense lawyer Dick DeGuerin, said Magee and his pregnant girlfriend were sleeping in the home when they heard "explosives" going off and loud pounding at the door. Moments later, the door burst open and a person Magee couldn't identify entered the residence. Magee grabbed a rifle leaning against his bedroom door frame and shot Sowders. According to DeGuerin, Magee shot him because he "believed the man rushing in was an intruder and he needed to defend himself."

Magee has a felony and a misdemeanor drug conviction, but DeGuerin said all investigators found inside the trailer were a few marijuana plants and four guns that were all legal. DeGuerin pointed at the no-knock warrant as a contributing factor in Sowder's death.

"The danger is that if you're sitting in your home and it's pitch black outside and your door gets busted in without warning, what the hell are you supposed to do?" DeGuerin said.

Somerville, TX
United States

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:29 AM
KABUL, AFGHANISTAN – The United States Military and Afghanistan will be getting a divorce after eleven years of war so the U.S. can pursue a hotter, sexier war, senior government officials have told Duffel Blog. The pending divorce is mutual.

The U.S. Military has already released a statement saying, “While we appreciate all the love and support Afghanistan has given us, particularly in justifying our defense budget, after over a decade together conflicts sometimes just get boring and stale. We’re not a one-war kind of service.”

The U.S. Military has also cited irreconcilable problems with Afghanistan’s in-law Pakistan.

Afghanistan has listed its own complaints: that the U.S. Military has a wandering eye for “any younger war that doesn’t need as much work done. We don’t know how the Israelis and Palestinians have managed to keep theirs going for sixty-five years.”

Afghanistan has also complained that the U.S. Military is frequently inattentive to their needs, forgetting their anniversary and giving it inappropriate gifts.

“Last year for our anniversary the Air Force gave us a high-altitude all-weather air superiority fighter,” a tearful Afghanistan told reporters. “Our war doesn’t even have air combat!”

According to Afghanistan, these problems were evident right from the outset of their relationship.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/01/u-s-military-divorcing-afghanistan-for-hotter-sexier-war/#ixzz2obwjtWJO

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:26 AM

What a POS, probably pissed that she didn't get him the new Playbox so he killed her.

GULF BREEZE, Fla. – A Panhandle teen accused of stabbing and bludgeoning his mother to death on Christmas Eve is now in juvenile custody.

Santa Rosa County sheriff's officials said Thursday that for now the case is being handled in juvenile court.

A spokeswoman for Florida's Department of Juvenile Justice says the state attorney will determine whether the 17-year-old baseball player will be tried in juvenile court or face 1st-degree murder charges in adult court.

Sheriff's officials say the Gulf Breeze teen and his mother were arguing Tuesday night when he attacked her with kitchen knives and a baseball bat.

Deputies say the teen, who is not being identified by The Associated Press, confessed to the killing.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:06 AM

We all know how reality shows are just moronic TV. Check out this link with photos of the clan before they donned the redneck costumes.

America you have been duped..........again.

http://crooksandliars.com/2013/12/duck-dynasty-yuppies-red-neck-drag

The family has shown old photos the boys before there beards, this is no great secretlaugh
Very interesting how they devolved from frosted metrosexual blond hair tips to some type of hillbilly that cant seem to dress for the occasion. laugh

I can't tell you how many times I have changed my appearance over the years til I finally found what suits me. Albeit, I've always kinda know that long hair and long beard suited me best, been battlin that since high school. So for them to take after their daddy is not surprising.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:04 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Thu 12/26/13 11:27 AM

Someone should make a movie like this :tongue:,

A piranha feeding frenzy in Argentina has left at least 60 people injured, including a girl who lost part of her finger, officials say.

The attack, which took place on Christmas morning in the Parana River near the city of Rosario, came as people in the country are seeking relief from a heat wave that has pushed temperatures higher than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the AFP.

Gustavo Centurion, a medical official, said the attack was very aggressive.

"There were some people that the fish literally had torn bits of flesh from," he told the AFP.

Health Undersecretary Gabriela Quintanilla said one girl lost part of her finger.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:28 AM

More people signed on in support of Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty in 24hrs than have signed on for Obozocare in the last 3 months. People seem to have moral priorities in place, perhaps there IS hope for America after all.
I bet Barry is delighted!laugh

Had to fix something lol

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:26 AM

We all know how reality shows are just moronic TV. Check out this link with photos of the clan before they donned the redneck costumes.

America you have been duped..........again.

http://crooksandliars.com/2013/12/duck-dynasty-yuppies-red-neck-drag

The family has shown old photos the boys before there beards, this is no great secretlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:57 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Thu 12/26/13 10:26 AM

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/25/13 08:52 PM

not like the people of this thread who should feel very PROUD of wishing death upon others or being upset they aren't dead,,,lol

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Merry Christmas

Yeah, that's Obozos' job. After all, those brown women and children deserve a drone up their a$$ slaphead

So let me get this straight......

You defend a mass murderer (the POTUS) and his enablers (some in congress....the usual suspects of which Reid is a major player) who basically practice genocide on innocent citizens of the world (who are now dead as a result) while ridiculing your countrymen for speaking out against them? Does that about sum it up?

Haven't you heard? Obozo is great, praise be to Obozo...repeat

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/25/13 11:25 AM

What a classy bunch of people who are actually happy he was in in the hospital.

What a bunch of hippy mess, Reid is a terrible person and the people of Nevada should be ashamed of themselves for electing him even a 2nd time.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/24/13 09:08 PM

We're going to have a new prez in a couple of years, most likely an old white guy.

I hope so!

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/24/13 09:55 AM

People used to live for a thousand years...so all that inbreeding has shortened our life span.

Thousand years? The earth is only 3000 years, I think you meant hundreds.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/23/13 05:02 PM
The teacher asked what students needed at home.

Joey says "A computer."

The teacher replies, "That would be very useful."

Jimmy says "A new lawn mower." and gets a similar response.

Little Johnny pops up and says "At my house we don't need anything!"

The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs something.

Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure.

When Obama was re-elected, I remember my dad saying,

'Well, that's the last f**king thing we needed.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/23/13 04:29 PM

This from a guy who told another person on here their joke was so so boring.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25