blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:46 PM
Im Bored!:banana:

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:30 AM
Thanks for the info!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:19 AM
Just keep chatting in the forums they will come and check your profile out!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:10 AM
Edited by blueeyedbarbie on Fri 03/07/08 04:17 AM

Loretta Lynn sang this song, and I believe it to a point.

But at what point is too much to stand by someone?

If you see them doing things to disbarage themselves?
If you see them commit a crime?

How much is too much to stand by someone?

To me, if someone will victimize people for you, they will do it to you.....

Uhhhhh, hate to say it but Loretta Lynn didn't sing that song. Tammy Wynette did :smile:

Quite a few people sang it! Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette and Patsy Cline as well just depends on the version you like best! Oh and the Dixie Chicks did a version as well!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:04 AM
Absolutly! And i use the work all the time. I keep telling the ex Karma!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:59 AM
TGIF! But i have to work all weekend! :cry: :cry:

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:58 AM
With me being a single mom of four i alway's say you must like kids as i have four. I'm not saying that the Guy has to step in a be their father they just have to realize that they get more than just me they get 4 kids as well. They have to be understanding that there will be times that i won't be able to do anything cause i eaither have the kids or the kids have extra activities for school.

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:58 PM
Good night!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:53 PM
It doesn't bother me because i am only looking for friends but it would be nice to find some friends that live closer!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:51 PM
I think you look just FINE!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:48 AM
There isn't a relationship without disagreements!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:46 AM
Edited by blueeyedbarbie on Wed 03/05/08 09:47 AM

Ummm, I'm kind of new around here and didn't know until I saw this thread earlier today that I could view who's viewed me.

I hope y'all are joking about someone looking at another's profile more than once being about stalking them...I've looked at a few more than once because I wanted to see if they were still online or because I wanted to review their profile again.

Good grief...is that a joke about it being an indicator of someone being a stalker?

Gawd, I hope someone gets back to me about this because now I'm concerned about checkin' someone out for what is otherwise innocent reasons.

Yes it is definatly a joke! There was a discussion the other day about people checking your profile out over and over without saying Hi! I was bored and wanted a new topic so i started it cause i seen that in one day 91 people had viewed me and i think i had one message from one of the people that had viewed me. So go check those profiles out over and over again! Nobody will look at you as a stalker!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:35 AM

Ladies, Count me in for the mvoe! Maybe we can all be room mates and rent a big house!

It would have to definatly be a big house cause between Crystal and i we have 6 kids and i see that u have kids so a manshion it is!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:54 PM

So, I met this girl that I met online on another site for coffee after work today. And I did the worst thing I have even done on a date. I acted like an a**hole, and I'm not sure why. That's not in my nature to be one, so it took me by complete surprise. I talked bad about myself for almost an hour and a half. And just so you know I am not into this girl I do not find her attractive at all. I'm going to sound like an a**hole again but she really made herself up to something she isn't she's really really really overweight. And she had told me she's not. And still after I acted like an ass she wants to go out again and I don't want to. I really don't want to be an a**hole again and tell her why any ideas on a nice way of letting her down

Wanna meet me tomorrow after work for coffee?
buy me a plane ticket and im there

K i'll get right on it!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:49 PM
I personally have never dated outside of my race but i do think that maloto baby's are just so cute!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:47 PM
I am avaible to the highest bidder!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:39 PM

So, I met this girl that I met online on another site for coffee after work today. And I did the worst thing I have even done on a date. I acted like an a**hole, and I'm not sure why. That's not in my nature to be one, so it took me by complete surprise. I talked bad about myself for almost an hour and a half. And just so you know I am not into this girl I do not find her attractive at all. I'm going to sound like an a**hole again but she really made herself up to something she isn't she's really really really overweight. And she had told me she's not. And still after I acted like an ass she wants to go out again and I don't want to. I really don't want to be an a**hole again and tell her why any ideas on a nice way of letting her down

Wanna meet me tomorrow after work for coffee?

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:36 PM

Tell her you found me! LOL JK

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:34 PM
WELCOME!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:24 PM

I viewed ya barbie. I clear mine everyday

I try to clear it everyday but got busy yesterday and when i seen the number this morning i thougth it would be a change for a discussion

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13