Community > Posts By > blueeyedbarbie

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:34 PM

I dare ya

I just did twice in a row!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:17 PM
But on the other note i wouldn't say anything but i don't agree with slapping across the face on the butt yes!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:15 PM

Welcome to Walmart get your sh*t & get out!!laugh laugh

Hey did you steal that from Jeff Dunham?

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:01 PM

Well i think the original post about the caps might of been pointed tords me. I didn't take it to heart i just took my caps off. I did find the spelling a little offensive. I did very well in school but every now and then my spelling in particular can be bad. But that i just over looked!

Sweetie, it wasn't towards anyone.flowerforyou :wink: I was just making a post cause I was bored!! Jeez, people really look into things way too much.laugh

I just know that i had wrote something and u made a comment back about yelling and boyfriends then that post was made so i figured the caps part was directed tords me but no Hate here!drinker

I "try" to joke around here, but usually it gets taken way off track. Or maybe because I'm not that funny.:wink: :tongue: flowerforyou laugh

It's not you it's the other person. I have learned in my short life that if you take offense to everything that is said or every comment that is made you will never make it anywhere in life! Life is too short so live it up to the fullest!drinker

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:58 PM

Well i think the original post about the caps might of been pointed tords me. I didn't take it to heart i just took my caps off. I did find the spelling a little offensive. I did very well in school but every now and then my spelling in particular can be bad. But that i just over looked!

Sweetie, it wasn't towards anyone.flowerforyou :wink: I was just making a post cause I was bored!! Jeez, people really look into things way too much.laugh

I just know that i had wrote something and u made a comment back about yelling and boyfriends then that post was made so i figured the caps part was directed tords me but no Hate here!drinker

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:54 PM

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:40 PM

Well personally i think mine is very sexy. I think it depends on what it is!

Can I be the judge of that?

Well............

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:35 PM
Well personally i think mine is very sexy. I think it depends on what it is!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:07 PM
I agree also!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:54 PM
Iv'e faked it quite a few times.

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:52 PM
Afternoon!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:35 PM
I have four!

Boy 11
Girl 8
Girl almost 7
Boy 2

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:29 PM

yup!
it's not really about sex

Would have to agree with this one!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:28 PM

Well I got 2 more years in here.

Me Too!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:55 AM

laugh laugh laugh

What do they have you on? I want some bigsmile

me too!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:06 AM

Ugly gal with a smoking hot body or pretty fat chick?.....drinker

well with an ugly gal you could put a bag over her head!!! But not sure what you could do for a fat chick!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:01 AM
I wish mine would give me a divorce!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:54 AM

Ok, so was on my laptop yesterday. Everything was fine and dandy, shut it down before bed last night. Woke up this morning turned my laptop on, windows came up for about 3 seconds then went black. I tried everything to get it to work, so I went on safe mode and made a new account to log on and it works fine.? Am I making any sense?laugh frown What should I do with the other account to get it to come up?huh

Well i'm far from a computer geek but i can tell you what i would do. While you are in the new account i would do a system restore back to when your computor worked fine!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:50 AM
Nope

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:36 AM

I would rob the attacker taking only cash and jewlry (credit cards can be traced) then leave his body to rot on the street for someone else to find

FINGERPRINTS, THEY WOULD FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12