Community > Posts By > blueeyedbarbie

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:18 PM
Hey i agree with that!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:17 PM
You are just up front and honest! Thats the best way to be!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:14 PM
drinker drinker drinker

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:43 PM
where is part 25?

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:10 AM
Yup have to work from 3 till 9 tonight!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:07 AM

Please do not leave any message if you are under 75 years of age!! I am not interested in anyone younger. Thank You.

Well i guess i now :tongue: have someone to send the older ones too when they contact me!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:00 AM
I have my ears pierced but nothing else pierced. I have one Tat it is on my lower back. It is a Purple rose with four hearts and each heart has my kids initials in it working on getting it added to with some vines that go from the rose to each side of my waiste but not sure what else will be added to it!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:45 AM
How do i get matched?

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:35 AM
hmmm... lunch what is lunch? What is Breakfast! I only have time to eat dinner! So what's for dinner?

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 04:26 AM

I am going home and getting my daughter off to school before I crash... Then I'll be up and ready to go before she gets home and my ex is taking her overnight. So I'm kid free, wow. Girls Night!!! I don't think I have eva been so excited to get out of my cage!!!smokin drinker

It feels good to get out of the cage every now and then. I was able to get out last Thursday and Saturday

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 04:05 AM
Me Too!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Fri 02/29/08 04:01 AM
Same here i am getting the same server error!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:56 PM
Night

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:55 PM
Me too!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:57 PM

womens bodyies are art, mens is spare parts, check target for the flaming pirate skulls
hey,guys can make their bodies look like gods,joining the marines really got me buff

True, just depends on how you take care of yourself!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:54 PM

My ex kept me secluded as well. Now that we are not together i have alot more friends. And the sad thing is that most of them are guy's and it ticks the ex off so bad!!!!laugh laugh

Why would you let you ex seclude you? I never got that about girls..

Because we do what they should also be helping us females do and that's takeing care of the kids while they are out parting with their friends!
i have takeing care of my daughter for 6 years now.and i am a full time dad/we can do it sometimes better then girlsgrumble

Key word "Sometimes"

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:47 PM

My ex kept me secluded as well. Now that we are not together i have alot more friends. And the sad thing is that most of them are guy's and it ticks the ex off so bad!!!!laugh laugh

Why would you let you ex seclude you? I never got that about girls..

Because we do what they should also be helping us females do and that's takeing care of the kids while they are out parting with their friends!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:42 PM

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:38 PM

Some of the best sex I ever had was with a guy that had a prince albert...it was hot!!!!!!:heart:

I have to agree with this one!

blueeyedbarbie's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:33 PM
Well every day off for me is a lazy day! I hardly ever get in clothes on a day off unless i leave the house!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13