Community > Posts By > emilie013

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:38 AM

It can also take up to 10,000 miles to "break-in" an engine.

You're doing it wrong. noway

I've never done it... I don't buy new cars. This was told to me by a Ford employee. And I mean to obtain optimum efficient mileage only. My comment, in its original statement, was linked to fuel efficiency. smokin

At 4 bucks a gallon, is it ever really "efficient"?laugh laugh

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:37 AM

The sky and soltace are the same car, just diffrent body parts. The rabbit Is totaly diffrent class of automobiles. You have to decide if you want a sports car or a compact car. huh

Which is why I was asking opinions. I understand that they are different classes of cars. glasses

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:35 AM

CT has the absolute best prices on cars. When I was in college, my roommate was from Maine, and when I went to go visit her, she told me that most of the people she knew went to CT to buy their cars. I remember it being something about no sales tax.

Actually, if you live there.... nope. My sister has to pay a tax on her vehicle every year. I'm not sure if there is sales tax, but she pays a tax based on its value every single year. It was rough when she drove a Navigator.... I'm not sure what the current situation is, though.

That's rough. Granted, this was about 8 years ago, so it may have changed.

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:30 AM

Whichever one gets the best gas mileage would be the one I'd pick, and I'd buy a used car as you lose so much money on a new one.

It can also take up to 10,000 miles to "break-in" an engine. My sister bought a floor model once and they took over $5000 off the list price.

Good luck and enjoy your car! flowerforyou

5 grand? Wow. They're pretty much complimentary in gas mileage and price. I'll look into the floor model idea. That's great!! I also heard something about VW being quite generous to first time buyers...

It was OVER five thousand... I can't remember the exact amount but it was right around six something. And she rarely talks about money at all so that was quite a feat to hear her say it. She lives in CT. flowerforyou

CT has the absolute best prices on cars. When I was in college, my roommate was from Maine, and when I went to go visit her, she told me that most of the people she knew went to CT to buy their cars. I remember it being something about no sales tax.

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:23 AM

Whichever one gets the best gas mileage would be the one I'd pick, and I'd buy a used car as you lose so much money on a new one.

It can also take up to 10,000 miles to "break-in" an engine. My sister bought a floor model once and they took over $5000 off the list price.

Good luck and enjoy your car! flowerforyou

5 grand? Wow. They're pretty much complimentary in gas mileage and price. I'll look into the floor model idea. That's great!! I also heard something about VW being quite generous to first time buyers...

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:17 AM
I'm in the market for a new car. I was looking at the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Mini Cooper and the VW Rabbit.

Any advice or first hand knowledge?

I think I'm leaning towards the Rabbitbigsmile

emilie013's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:15 AM

A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives.

"Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious crepes and she told me how much she adored me."

"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Italian responded, "And this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love another man."

When the American remained silent, the Frenchman smugly asked, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Once," he replied.

"Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"

"Don't stop."

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:05 PM
I should be asleepyawn

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:59 PM

Hello
I Can be the One you dream of.the one you ask God to send in to your life,You Never know!!!!I can be your knight in shinning armor here to save you.But maybe I am not,How can you tell with out talking to me,You might be the angel I am looking for.
Intill then My Ladie

Shinning armor? Armor for your tibia?

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:54 PM

The time zone everything is posting for me is 2 hours behind my time.
What is there that I can do?

glasses You must travel back in time in order to change thatglasses

No intimate encounter setting?

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:52 PM

Nothing. Just do the math in your head.

drinker drinker

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:52 PM
Edited by emilie013 on Mon 03/17/08 09:53 PM

Its never the computer...its the operatorlaugh
Probably why mine runs so well!laugh bigsmile

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:48 PM
Run a defragflowerforyou

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:37 PM

my favorite is when a gal wears pants soooooooooo tight you see her camel toesick

Ewwwww yea that is bad.......have seen this on guys also
The male camel toe
Wranglers so tight, you can actually see testies on each side of the seam.noway sick

I'm going to have to pass on that one.

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:31 PM
Spandex is a privilege not a right?happy

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:28 PM

The easier question would be...when don't I.
Ok, when don't you? bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh

when talking to the boss....:wink: :smile:

I AM the boss bigsmile
lockme in your cage boss?

Thats what happens when you anger the bossbigsmile

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:02 PM

A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says:
"Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."
The other man replies,
"Yeah, well, we WERE married 35 years."

bigsmile glasses
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:55 PM

"too clingy"? Tell the truth we are among friends. Granted, friends that will ride you as$, just ask them to pull your hair though. They'll oblige..........maybe.

blushing ooh

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:54 PM

when talking to the boss....:wink: :smile:

I AM the boss bigsmile

emilie013's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:48 PM

When I'm at work, or around small children :tongue: devil