Community > Posts By > emilie013

emilie013's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:56 PM

Get turned off when a guys neck is ticklish?

I don't know about you others out there, but my neck (in certain spots) can only be kissed and such for a short time before it becomes unbearably ticklish. In fact I've had to stop girls from kissing it any further in fear that i might bust into laughter.

Why would that turn a girl off?

emilie013's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:41 PM

I'm A fixer:wink:

How did your date go, by the way? Wasn't it this weekend?

emilie013's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:39 PM
I personally enjoy the forehead kisses.

emilie013's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:53 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't know.

Maybe I should "google" it?

emilie013's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:49 AM
What the heck is an Italian Chandelier?

emilie013's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:18 AM
I haven't been here long at all- but it's encouraging to know that there are some great people to meet.

emilie013's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:07 AM
Took me a second...but I got it bigsmile

emilie013's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:09 PM
I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers.

emilie013's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:01 PM

She really went over and beyond, but in a way I can kind of understand. The phone company here has a letter out where the magazines once were stating that with MERCA and FLU and other virus' going on at the moment, they won't be having any magazines for anyone to share at the moment. They also have hand sanatizer everywhere for anyone to use as their pleasure.

Money is really dirty, but how in the world could she pin point who it was that got her sick? If she did sue, she'd probably win anyway, I mean come on, a woman sued McDonalds for getting burned with coffee, so anything is possible.

Just her approach was ridiculous. And the money could have been handled by 10 sick people before me. She's going to threaten me in my store. Stupid.

emilie013's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:54 PM
I am the Manager at a Premier Sports Bar. Since last night, I have been rather under the weather with a pretty nasty cough. Today at work I dealt with quite possibly the most ridiculous woman I've ever had to deal with. Read on:

I was up at the hostess stand greeting customers and helping out my staff. A woman in her mid-40's approaches me (with her sunglasses on, even though it's 7:30pm) and tells me she wants to order take-out. I ask her if she needs a minute to look over our menu, or if she has already decided. She has, of course, already decided. I am ringing her into the computer when I step back about 2 feet, turn my head into my shoulder and cough lightly, just clearing my throat (this is protocol as you are not allowed to cough into your hands). I sanitized my hands right away anyway and continued to place her order. As the money drawer opened and she handed me her cash, she said "You're sick and they're letting you handle money?". I politely responded "Oh, I'm not sick. I just had a little tickle in the back of my throat" (a lie, but she doesn't need to know that I was sick). To which she responds "I don't want you touching my money. If I get sick from this, I'm coming back and suing you personally". I clearly thought she was kidding and chuckled. She wasn't. She kept going saying "I'm not kidding. I'm going to sue you. For getting me sick. Don't touch my change". I stepped back, informed one of my hostesses to help "this charming lady out" and was absolutely blown away.

Seriously? Your change? Better that than touching your food.

Needless to say- I left to go into the kitchen and packaged her food. devil

emilie013's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:22 PM
Yeah...I got nothin'. huh

emilie013's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:18 PM

rofl, its been around a while, and someone always posts just the first part and it confuses people.

I just try and help out

Much appreciated. I was very confused. Wouldn't have slept tonight. frown

emilie013's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:15 PM

So this Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog vendor. The vendor asks what he’d like to have, and the monk says “Make me one with everything.” The vendor hands the hotdog to the monk and says "That’ll be two
dollars." The monk hands a five to the vendor, who places the five in
his cash register and closes the drawer. The monk asks "What about my
change?", and the vendor replies ”Change must come from within.”

Whole story
Nuff Said.

Much betteR!!

emilie013's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:14 PM
indifferent huh

emilie013's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:27 PM
Campari and Tonic with a twist
drinker

emilie013's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:58 PM

talking about myself and how i should have been born on Mt. Olympus:wink:

You too?!? laugh

emilie013's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:20 PM

How do you know how much to pay for the car behind you? They haven't ordered yet...

That was my thought exactly.

emilie013's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:15 PM
laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

emilie013's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:53 PM

so ah are you looking for a wife now?
depends you asking

Is there an application?

emilie013's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:44 PM
flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou happy