Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 07:21 PM
I am too, considered a scammer because I am a white female, over the age of 40 and considered a Cougar if I speak to a male of any age younger than me, regardless of race. Is this a protected group? Probably not...I adust and associate with those who accept me and appreciate me. I don't worry about the race, the orientation, nor do I even worry about what people think of me on a daily basis... Am I a victim? Nope, I choose new friends.

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 07:13 PM
Have met someone one here and ahve been together for almost eight years. Have been told that he will come to me in one year when he is able to retire. We have vacationed together and have had several weekends together, but as the retirement date grows near, I am now in less contact than I have ever experienced in this relationship. Any thoughts? Have I set myself up for failure?

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 05:54 PM
Don't get it, If you are in a relationship and you have that trust.....why? There is really no need for fantasy if you have the real thing...then all of the play becomes natural. Please don't bite back....it's just my opinion....hehe.

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 05:45 PM
It is a shame that so many people cannot get past "differences" that some people have of others. I do not know, nor do I care what your differences may be, but you seem like a very nice person and I certainly hope that you have the opportunity to meet someone who cano look beyond those differences and really enjoy your company as a real person. Sometimes, I wish that individuals would just stop, take a breath and get to know each other before judging. I wish you the best, friend.

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 06:07 PM

Do you find you have to compartmentalize your friends or family? Can't do certain things with one friend, that you can do with others?

My friends and family know who I am and that is the way that I will always be...why compartmentalize if you are only being yourself?

no photo
Fri 11/18/11 06:56 PM
Well thanks for the fun anywayflowers

no photo
Fri 11/18/11 05:15 PM
Pete_Man,
You are an awesome co-worker and you shoud be proud of what you accomlished today! They are going to love you next week!

no photo
Fri 11/18/11 05:14 PM
That is awesome Seakolony! I get to see my great neices and nephews over Thanksgiving and I can't wait!

no photo
Fri 11/18/11 05:01 PM
I went to lunch today as usual and got in the cafeteria line to pay, only to find that a co-worker had already paid for my lunch. What a cool surprise and a nice gesture!

no photo
Fri 11/18/11 04:56 PM
Just live you life as this day was your last. Look for the positive without knowing the future and enjoy what you have at hand. No sense worrying about what you have no control over.....

no photo
Sat 10/22/11 06:03 PM
Flogging is archaic and inhumane, Those countries that still renounce that type of punisment are not progressive and typically into the women being the victims. I do not respect any country who uses this course of action as it is so detrimental to forward thinking.

no photo
Sun 09/25/11 06:05 PM
During World War II, condoms were used to cover rifle barrels from being damaged by salt water as the soldiers swam to shore.

no photo
Sun 09/25/11 05:47 PM
During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 05:07 PM
Wow! Each day is always different and we face those cjhallenges as they come. I say lighten up and enjoy those challenges :banana:

no photo
Fri 09/16/11 06:21 PM
Wow! Sound like you are having a great time!I will experience that playing security at a colege football game tomorrow night...so looking forward to the ignorance and anxious to beotch slap some little fart.

no photo
Fri 09/16/11 05:52 PM
What is everyone up to this evening? Friday night and I am puling an extra shift tomorrow night. Staying warm this evening so I can freeze my butt off tomorrow night...hehe. Hope everyone is having a great time :banana:

no photo
Fri 09/16/11 05:47 PM
Call em as I see em...it's all good:banana:

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 06:32 PM
If you want it to work, it will.

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 06:19 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Sat 09/10/11 06:31 PM
Geez, tomorrow is going to be 10 years since the terrorist attack on our country. I lost friends and family. What can we do to remember our loved ones with the utmost respect? the movies and the news coverage is killing me....

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 05:39 PM
Vinegar!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25