Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:35 PM
Do not move in anticipation of getting a job...especially in this economy. Geez...cover your bases and search the internet BEFORE you move. monster.com, snagajob.com, hotjobs.com will get you started. If you are interested in a specific company, search their website for available positions. It's not rocket science! drinker

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:27 PM
hehe...my cable comapny screwed up my internet access during "the change" and I spent the evening of the 12th on the phone with the cable company and Dell...ugh. It's always something!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:01 AM
Oh how I wish more people thought like you. Life would be so much better if individuals practiced the art of subtlety.

Everything has to be so blatent and "in your face" these days...no sense of flirtation, fun, or anticipation. SIGH...I miss the simple life!

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:09 AM

Some people are contacting me without profile photo/s to look at and see what they look like...

My questions are: How do you handle mingle members who keeps telling you they are good looking but yet you don't know who they are and what they look like? Are they hiding their identity because of some status issues?

Do you have 2 cents on this?

Is that a photo of you in the bathtub?

Nope, that's me :banana:
I save photo exchanging for personal emails. Do not post photos on here because I work at a university and see several of our students on here. What would they think if they saw me on here? drinker

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:52 PM
Yep..this is what I totally expected. No balls to "man up" to the challenge. Who is the stronger gender? LMAO

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:42 PM
In response to the previous post...we don't!
The relationship all depends upon maturity. Most women have it together...really. Just cut some slack and let it happen! The drama comes into play when the guy pre-dispositions the pre-requisites in any sort of relationship. The woman accommodates and there you have it...drama. You are asking for it....just let it go and meet with someone....no holds barred.

I dare you! :banana:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:59 PM
liers
deceitfulness
arrogance

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 05:39 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Sun 06/07/09 06:16 PM
I have not read any of the responses, and I do not have any tats on my body. I have a hard time understanding the purpose or the reasoning of having tats.

Please explainwhy someone would want to distort their body in this way? Is it to be individualistic? Is it to seek attention?

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:52 PM
Not sure where you are taking the "innocence" approach here, but whatever works for you!

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:46 PM
Thanks for the "warm fuzzy" folks.
I lost my dad september 2007, but my Mom is still my best friend and I am more dependent on her now than ever. Glad to hear that so many people truly appreciate their parents. It's amazing how we go back to our upbringing after years of seeking indepence! :banana:
Glad that so many go back to family!

PS: Feeling much better now...just an awful two days of not being able to keep anything down. Wonderful for weight loss though...LOL

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:32 PM
...who is the first person you turn to?

I was hit with a 24-hour bug this weekend and was not able to keep anything down for two days. Being all alone and over 500 miles away from my nearest family member, I still called Mom. Is Mom or Dad still your best friend?

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 07:47 PM
It took me three days to set up "payback" for a co-worker's previous prank but i got him good today....with the help of his supervisor :banana:
IT WAS SO GOOD! laugh

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:04 PM

...should be taken seriously? Perhaps, I'm being unfair because I'm a bad judge of the human condition. And I'm also a fairly disreputable character myself.

Evidently nothing as I attempted a post with a sense of humor and totally "nothing" happened. So much for a shot of lightening up this evenings' posts. drinker Party on with your own agenda!

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:19 PM

How much would you give up for a distant relationship?

Would you move to another city?
Give up a job?
Etc.....devil

If I feel it's worth it...I would give up whatever is necessary!

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:13 PM

Okie dokie....enjoy the misery. I am off to have some fun! :banana:

pushed out there own thread rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl bigsmile rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That is the same kind of gutless sh*t that made me leave a previous site.

hehe...hanging around to catch the responses...rofl Talk about gutless....very few dared to go there and come up with an original thought...all were looking for an easy way out! Pffffft...stormy sex, gritty sex were the top ranking topics and no one dared. slaphead

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:01 PM
Okie dokie....enjoy the misery. I am off to have some fun! :banana:

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:58 PM

Let's panic!!!

No exciting topics this evening!!!

OMG...can't we just have fun? Things don't always have to have underlying factors to just letting go and talking about anything and everything that comes up? Dare to take a step away from reality and have some fun!

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:51 PM

Okay why don't you start us off? :tongue:

Okay Waterloo....
We are experiencing Thunderstorms at this hour...who else enjoys stormy sex?...and why? What is it about thunder and lightning that makes it 'that' much more intense?

We get dirt and dust storms out here....ends up being "Gritty"....uuuhhhhgggggg

Hmmm gritty sex sounds interesting...perhaps new and enhanced experiences! Bow-chica-bow-bow! smokin

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:46 PM

Okay why don't you start us off? :tongue:

Okay Waterloo....
We are experiencing Thunderstorms at this hour...who else enjoys stormy sex?...and why? What is it about thunder and lightning that makes it 'that' much more intense?

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:39 PM

How about something off the wall this evening? Let's see who can think outside the box...and keep it fun please. drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25