Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:24 PM

Estes Park is worth a look, not sure thats its actually in the Springs but its worth the drive up the mountain to get there. Then you have got the Gardens of the Gods as well.

Estes Park is about 7 hours North of Colorado Springs.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:24 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Fri 05/08/09 04:25 PM
Used to live there...

You have the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, the Garden of the Gods.
If you want to party, go to Old Colorado City. They have great bars down there and little shops during the day. It's a great little area.

Drive to the top of Pikes Peak....the view is amazing!

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:11 PM
I'm there with you...the whole twitter thing seems kind of silly

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:04 AM
I get harassed all the time....unfortunately not sexually. (damn) bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:02 AM

what do you think about guys who put more thought into their wardrobe than you do?

Self-centered
Arrogant
Incapable of having a relationship with anyone but themselves yawn

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:41 PM
Thinking outside the box is being resourceful and coming up with solutions rather than being part of the problem....constantly in stealth mode and popping up when that solution is effective and you blow the commoners away! Shyeah Baby! :banana:

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:39 PM

Yeah.

...and you are asking for the Readers Digest Condensed Version? laugh

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:28 PM
Tonight we are talking about boozing, clubbing and the worst date ever...care to share about the more positive things in our lives?

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:51 PM
That's just silly. He's your boyfriend...unless you are embarassed by your family, introduce him and give him a chance in your life.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:45 PM

i got sicker than hellan blacked out many times from lack of nutrition an lack of oxigen. but i can outdo a bigest loser contestant 2 to 1

...and the alcohol has taken effect drinker

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:43 PM
Ummmmm 50 pounds in two weeks???? Even a gastric bypass cannot produce results like that. Walking 20 miles a day at your weight??? without any lead up of conditioning???...pffft...nice try dear laugh

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:47 PM
It all depends upin the argument. If the fight is fair, then I would stick around to prove my point.
If it is stupid then enough is enough...end of story.
Yes it is that simple.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:16 PM
Well, if you falsify the reason for being "sick" then you are accountable for the time... frustrated

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:58 PM

You talk to a guy for awhile, he keeps asking you to meet, and you are just not ready. And he asks you again and you finally say let me think about it. You give it two days and agree to go for drinks since you are going to be in the same city anyways. And now all of a sudden he says that he can't......WTF??? huh

You opened yourself up to that. There is no WTF if you put yourself out there...sorry!

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:02 PM
Sounds like you really need to get an active social life aside from the computer. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 01:09 PM
rofl Decisions, decisions rofl

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:54 PM

My friend called me this morning. She found a kitten under her trailer in the insulation. She says that it doesn't have it's eyes open yet an she has no clue what to do with it. I told her to bring it to me an I'd see what I could do in the way of bottle feedin it. It's been alot of years since I've done this. Any suggestions?shades

Use an eye-dropper to initially feed the baby, then when you get ready to train the kitten, use a warm washcloth to teach it hoe to clean itself. Use your maternal intuition...it will all come naturally. I saved two babies after being abandoned and i am totally their 'mom' after five years.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:54 PM
Wgat do you consider hell?

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:53 PM

I spend the money on a pedicure once a month. But, I can't keep polish on my nails or keepthem long due to playing piano so much. It's a professional hazard. If that's all guys are looking for then I guess they'll have to look else where.

I play piano yself and cannot have them long as you know...that's what kind of made me curious this evening. I just have a hard time spending money on a manicure or a pedicure as I just do not think it's that important.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:45 PM

Nice nails make for good back scratching sesions.

Thank you. That was exactly what I was going for. The gentle back scratch!

Anytime. And if you need someone to practice on just let me know

I keep my nails a bit longer just for tracing my nails down the back. That is so sexy and guys love it!

I wouldn't know how guys feel about it, but I know I like it.

Not to sound weird or anything, but my Dad would love for me to scratch his back at days end....I just assumed from an early age that guys like that.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25