Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:05 PM
I am angry because I just refurbished a house and founf out today that there are serious drainage problems in the basement which were not disclosed in the sale of the house.
DAMMIT I spent $12k to fix this place up and I now have to dig in to the friggin yard for drainage! UGH!

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:16 PM

i am not looking for anything because there is nothing to be found.

. . .

Oh Drew, you are so negative. Why not join into the fun ot the threads? Really the smiles are wonderful!

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:03 PM

I'm trying to find someone who will do my laundry.

And I'm trying to sell some books.

And I'd like to meet someone compatible but I think the laundry deal is a lot more likely....

Sounds quite complicatedflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:49 PM
HaHa...I love the fart thread!
I am enjoying the companionship and meeting new people.

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:42 PM
Here for fun or here for actually finding someone?

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:39 PM
I wear my heart on my sleevefrustrated Guilty as charged!

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:38 PM
So everyone is here for something...
Come clean this evening and tell all. Just let it all out!

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:27 PM
Guess i have been blessed! flowerforyou
My Mom
My brother
..and my significant other! :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:02 PM
laugh I had to check your age before I responded to this. laugh
The kicker was "do you remember the 80's".

I miss the spandex and big hair on the band boys! drinker

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:57 PM
Finish my Bucket List quick, fast and in a hurry! :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:24 PM
Ya' know with all this upheaval of the economy and anxiety of finances and job security...I have been blessed with my co-workers counting on me and having the confidence in me to make things happen for them.
I met with an individual today about their benefits and I was able to provide answers and create more confidence and was praised of my abilities and expertise.
Life cannot get better than this in the uncertainty of the job market with our new administration. :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:57 PM
So you are goin g tocurl up and let him control your life? Man-up chickie-poo and kick him to the curb already. Ex-boyfriends are nothing.

Take a deep breath, BLOCK him and enjoy the fray here :banana:

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 05:48 AM
More of this ridiculous story.... sounds like the Trooper saw an opportunity to meet his monthly quota! Snap!

"We don't ever want to see tragedies like this happen. That is why we can't stress enough for people to be careful and always use crosswalks," Trooper Ryan Sullivan with the Colorado State Patrol said. "We understand Mr. Moffett was doing something with great intentions, but it was still dangerous for anyone to be in the road."

The other passenger who got off the bus to help also got a jaywalking ticket. The driver of the pickup truck got a ticket for careless driving resulting in bodily injury.

Jim Moffett doesn't know the women who he risked his life to help, but he hopes he can meet them one day. His family says he has no regrets. "I guarantee you when he is back on the bus, back on that route, if those same little old ladies want to cross the street again, he will help them," McDonald said.

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 07:12 PM
In his arms..my head on his chest so I can see him sleeping.

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 06:58 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Sat 02/28/09 06:59 PM
Congrats on your weightloss
Don't bother with a scale myself...not worth the stress

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 06:47 PM
Awww...come on Marley...you are too adorable for that! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 06:45 PM
Uh...Shyeah! frustrated Intelligence is most important!

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 06:20 PM
He joined the Air Force and then was dishonorably discharged for too many DUI's. Never looked back!

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:18 AM
My condolences.
I lost my Dad in '07. I lost him only in the physical sense though. I certainly miss our talks and hugs, but Dad is still with me. He helps me through each day and watches over me.
Keep his spirit in your heart and make him proud.

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:07 PM
Holy crap...I am found out. Watch out for my robotical abilities...they might scare you! drinker