Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:19 PM
I am just longing to be with friends...sucks to be home alone with nothing to do...oh well drinker

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:25 PM
Wish I had plans this evening, but alone in the new house and new to the area...just itching to learn the area and wishing to get out and about and meet new people.

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:18 PM
At least you have contact....and thank you for responding by the way...I am here alone and extremely bored.

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:16 PM
I miss my friends on Saturday evenings...while they are out and about, I am sitting at home. Does anyone else hve a Saturday evening to themselves?

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:57 PM
That has beeen the jist for years, but has nothing to do with the band itself....just a slang version of being bisexual....people put a twist to anything.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:01 PM
Define "relationship" are you talking incestual relations? You are leaving much open to interpretation here.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:54 PM
I can't even find the damn game on the television....it doesn't matter anyway...YAWN...it's just a game with over paid players and coaches. sick

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:10 PM
I have completed the house renovations and have been in the house for a week now. Am posting pictures to show you just how pretty all is turning out.
Still have much to do, but I can handle the details. The major stuff is out of the way until warmer weather when I will replace all of the windows, re-side and re-roof.
This has been quite an adventure, but it has certainly paid off and I am so comfortable in my newly renovated bungalow!
Thank you again for being so supportive throughout the process. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:47 PM
I joined Mingle2 as I was sent a message on PlentyofFish that the site was going away...nd it never did. Needless to say, I am glad that I joined as there are so many more friendly people on this site.

It's nice to make friends of either gender here and just have a great conversation once in awhile. Thank you Mingle fans :banana:

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:01 PM
Of course it starts with lust! The physical always outweighs the emotional....but you work from there and if everything else clicks then Yup!, you have love at first site! :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:22 PM
ummmmmm...perhaps they are not physically, emotionally nor ready to be exclusive with you?
Live happens....we don't all appeal to everyone we meet. drinker

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:01 PM
If the profile does not interest you, just respond "Thanks for the contact, but I am not interested." Plain and simple!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:42 PM
If you can answer the question as to why women cheat, then you could solve all of the world's problems laugh

There are SO many variables to each unique situation, there is no 'set' answer.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:37 PM
:tongue: If you want to have fun with it, play a little grab-a$$ with your partner. :tongue: ...especially if you know that you can raise a few eyebrows.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:34 PM
Absolutely! A tender kiss during a tender moment is wonderful!

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:32 PM
So Obama gets a "do-over"? What? Because of lack of experience? Have we reverted to childhood games as far as leadership? noway What a joke! laugh

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:13 PM
Still love my job even though my new boss is a total control "beotch" freak. My employees love me coz' I always put the gloves on for them and make things happen rather than talk about making things happen :banana:
I just love to kick a$$ and take names!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:41 AM
I've been smooched by tanyaann and A64WOODY flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:58 PM

disregard....andrew's profile is already deactivated...

wow he just did that within the past like 5 minutes.
i just looked at his profile.

guess he didn't like our responses lol

Guess the age is a big issue here as he is once again available.
hmmm...perhaps there is a party this evening and alcohol is involved?

i find this offensive. i'm his age, if not younger. AGE does not determine anything. maturity takes charge in these situations. a 40 year old could have had the same responses he did.

No intention to offend, but the on-again, off-again commitment is quite obvious. Hopefully you are one outstanding!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:50 PM

disregard....andrew's profile is already deactivated...

wow he just did that within the past like 5 minutes.
i just looked at his profile.

guess he didn't like our responses lol

Guess the age is a big issue here as he is once again available.
hmmm...perhaps there is a party this evening and alcohol is involved?