Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:34 PM

negativity and a substance abuse problem- why i don't miss it? well guess thats self explanatoryhappy :wink:

Amen...I do not miss coming home to that rant!

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:16 PM
I get my fortunes from the cookies...thank you very much :tongue:

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:12 PM
With a capital E huh

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:09 PM
I was just IM'd from a guy looking for a guy but with a chick's picture.
Came right out the gate asking very personal questions and then asking me to add him to yahoo??? WTF???

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:39 PM

Not really...thats what toys are for...laugh

Amen sister!!

Let me join the ranks!

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:32 PM
Nightmares in the jr high locker rooms after gym class when the kids are required to shower. Had a step-son that could not live through that but bio-mom made the decision not to. Tragic!

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:03 AM
Good luck finding a person without baggage! We all have it to an extent and if you are seeking someone who has not experienced any life, then you are seeking milk toast, no gumption and no zest for life!

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:27 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Sun 02/22/09 06:28 PM

THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT!

okay...

I'm done
nope I'm still gonna smoke without regard whether you like it or not

I'm a smoker silly...that is why I defended...guessed you didn't git it...oh well

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:06 PM
Most smokers have the courtesy of NOT smoking around non-smokers and use breath mints and gum to alleviate their habit of non-smokers. please get off your pompous stance and experience life already people!
Besides, if you are worthy, that person may consider breaking the habit and become more healthy.

THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT! frustrated

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:25 PM
Only if Lefty spills the beans

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 05:24 AM
You currently have custody of your son and there is a reason for that. Capitalize on that reason and face her in court to reiterate that reason. You have done nothing wrong and your ex is just shooting off her mouth...no worries!

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 05:17 AM

thanks for all the advice, unfortunatley my girlfriend in olympia was into drugs and went to jail for 25-30 yrs for possesion of meth (3rd strike) so guess i am again single.....

You had a girlfriend too? Sounds like you need to sit back and reevaluate your choices

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:15 PM
It could happen! :banana:

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:25 PM

person's been with have a negative or positive effect on how you see them?

Actually the issue would be the honesty...females tend to be oblivious to this. Are you inquiring to keep score?

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:21 PM

Do you consider guilty until proven otherwise?...or trust until that person fails you?

People have to earn my trust. I've been burned way too many times by people.

Tend to agree hear...I have been taken through the gammut and mauled...not much trust even though others have encouraged me.

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 06:39 PM
Do you consider guilty until proven otherwise?...or trust until that person fails you?

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:55 PM

"Looking for Mr.Right not Mr. Prefect!!"

Ford Prefect? Have you met Arthur Dent?

Is Prefect a word? rofl

From Wiki:

"Prefect (from the Latin praefectus, perfect participle of praeficere: "make in front", i.e., put in charge) is a magisterial title of varying definition."

The Ford Prefect was a car in the UK. Douglas Adams used "Ford Prefect" as a name for one of his "Hitchhiker's Guide" characters, but the joke was largely lost on the American audience who had never heard of the car!

Gotta go with the masses when you want to make a point...just a suggestion :wink: Similarly misunderstood just as the select Monty Pyton followers :banana:

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:50 PM
1-900-376-6666

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:48 PM

"Looking for Mr.Right not Mr. Prefect!!"

Ford Prefect? Have you met Arthur Dent?

Is Prefect a word? rofl

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:33 PM

interesting question, anyone care to quantify occasionally..

roco

re-read, a couple have already quantified....some only smoke when they drink, while other's have a smoke maybe once a month and point out that not all are addicted to tobacco. Mind over matter.