Community > Posts By > Engraven_Image

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:23 PM
and as we lay down and I held her in the missionary position, we moved to the rhythm of "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:19 PM

...and it was at this moment that I realized hers was the heavenly body which I revolved. That she was the center of my universe....

so I threw her down and ripped of her blouse and put my face in her boos and made funny noises.
...we sailed away on the wake of the turbulance cause by our ecstacy....

as I bounced her boobies, she sang the itsy bitsy spider to me in her sexy husky voice
LMFAO!rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:18 PM
__________and I looked into her eyes and with all the confusion of the turbulence I sang to her this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQls53Piuj0
...as her body crashed against mine.

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:16 PM
Gosh, now I need a cold shower!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:13 PM

with the colors melting together and forming a rainbow like the colors of our lust...
and she couldn't help but show me her pot of gold making me feel like Scrooge MacDuck as jumped right in, knowing exactly everything I had there when it came to her love for me.

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:09 PM

And then they had some mind boggling, eye oogling, downright sweaty hot sixx.

And the world was as it should be.........
And they sang "life Is Beautiful" because everybody knows the Sixx is good!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:08 PM

as we sat on the tailgate of his truck looking at the stars..we were moist with sweat, our eyes locked simultaneously and __________________?

I suggested we go inside and stop sweating! Eww! sad2

Then we showered, opened a bottle wine, and sat on the patio deck. We talked for hours and connected. smitten

_________and I gave her a come and get me grin...:laughing:

... and she accepted by pouncing on him! flowerforyou
flowers flowers flowers

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:07 PM

...and time seems to melt like a box of Crayons left out in the sun...
How many brownies did you eat?

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:03 PM

as we sat on the tailgate of his truck looking at the stars..we were moist with sweat, our eyes locked simultaneously and __________________?

I suggested we go inside and stop sweating! Eww! sad2

Then we showered, opened a bottle wine, and sat on the patio deck. We talked for hours and connected. smitten

_________and I gave her a come and get me grin...:laughing:

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:01 PM

We walk hand in hand to the water, the waves are crashing, only the sound of our heartbeats against eachothers bodies can be heard.

Besides that freaken fog horn blowing in the distance!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:00 PM
___________________we started seeing an array of lights in the sky, and I gazed back into her eyes and spoke to her the sweetest words she had ever heard....

....d@mn, these brownies are good and I have a "Quilty" mind!rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:54 PM

________________the Ku Klux Klan came running out of the woods with burning crosses in hand. The lead clansman pulled out a double barreled 12 guage shotgun, shouting "get your hands off my daughter!" I ran sliding across the hood of my truck like Bo Duke, just as 2 loads of buckshot tore through my truck's roof. I sped off listening to Dierks Bentley's "What Was I Thinking" on the radio. Hours later I stopped by her house. As her and I talked out in the front yard, her daddy came out waving that 12 guage, then she gave a come and get me grin and like a bullet we were gone again!

Hey, I live in Georgia, I've been through some crazy shXt!:laughing:

Macon County Line??

laugh laugh
LMFAO!!! Very close!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:52 PM
________________the Ku Klux Klan came running out of the woods with burning crosses in hand. The lead clansman pulled out a double barreled 12 guage shotgun, shouting "get your hands off my daughter!" I ran sliding across the hood of my truck like Bo Duke, just as 2 loads of buckshot tore through my truck's roof. I sped off listening to Dierks Bentley's "What Was I Thinking" on the radio. Hours later I stopped by her house. As her and I talked out in the front yard, her daddy came out waving that 12 guage, then she gave a come and get me grin and like a bullet we were gone again!

Hey, I live in Georgia, I've been through some crazy shXt!:laughing:

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:33 PM

I myself, can say that I'm an excellent kisser. And some of you are thinking...'you cocky lil shXt.' I havn't had any complaints. Just put it this way, if I could eat a peach for hours, just think what I can do with my lips and tongue!biggrin

Those who are that good don't have to brag about it.
I wasn't bragging. I just love affection enough to have a PhD in it!winking

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:29 PM
I can't take cold showers. I have to have a steamy hot shower going on, and I love the sweat effect that it puts on me afterwards when I dry off and it feels like I've just walked out of a sauna!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:27 PM

No EI it was a real burger that I cooked on the grill... McDonalds doesn't exist in my world.
Hey don't knock the clown... Ronald has some good food, maybe not health food, but some good food!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:26 PM

...with someone? Or could you just fall in love with love? I get confused at times so bear with me.

Well, if you fall in love with someone named Love, you can do both, but who the hell would name their kid love?
Jennfier "Love" Hewitt?rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:24 PM

laugh laugh laugh yes Lady, I had a nice angus burger.. :banana:
Was it one of those new ones from McDonald's? Oh gosh, I can throw down 2 of those angus bacon cheeseburgers in a sitting!drool

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:17 PM

you eating meat again...? :tongue:
Lol, as my youngest son would say... had basghetti!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:15 PM
LMAO! Saying quilty... I must not be having innocent thoughts!:angel:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25