Community > Posts By > Engraven_Image

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:25 AM
I have a confession...

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:23 AM

No. I don't own a computer. I use a friends and hers doesn't have that.

Hers doesn't have what?huh

BIG ones!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:04 AM
Edited by Engraven_Image on Sat 11/07/09 01:04 AM
Andy D!ck... call someone that and they are scarred for life. I mean just look at that guy...

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:56 AM

Courage
Still trying to get enough gulp up to post a pic huh?

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:55 AM
If you really wanta throw people for a trip that always havta say look at that white dude or that black chick, you know those that paraphrase everyone upon the color of their skin... be like, "oh yeah, you mean that 1/4 German 1/2 Irish, and 1/8 Pilgrim over there" or "you mean that 1/4 Phillipino, 1/4 Hondurian, and 2/3 Blackonese chick over there standing next to the Albino midget"... they'll totally forget what they are talking about because they are so confused with the mathematical arithmatic going on in their head as they are actually looking to see who you are talking about. Or just be like me and say, "WTF are you talking about whitey; Snowwhite called and said she wants her pale @ss back!"

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:43 AM
You wanta talk about firts? Most women are scared to let one rip!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:41 AM
Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, and Naked News... they all get the news wrong!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:37 AM
I believe this says it all without screaming gay...

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:31 AM
BIG ones!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:30 AM
Some really big Breastaces!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 10/18/09 03:39 PM

Not ashamed I just don't like the idea of strangers hands on my play toys or my undies. But I was thinking more or those funny things people carry. Like their slippers that have been around since the Great Depression. lol

Engraven Honey I would pay money to see you in Grandma panties. lol
How much?

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 10/18/09 03:06 PM
Talk about "tight" security!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 10/18/09 03:06 PM

I've already taken all legal materials that I already wish on both international and domestic travel.

I’d rather take my own (adult) stuff than worry about whether I can find it to buy at my destination. Anything else I can buy there though so I'd rather not pack it -- like booze.

I've had my vibrators (other toys), panties, role play; lube, etc, all taken out and inspected at one time or another. If the toys have wires or batteries then I expect them to be secured. Including me, anyone getting on a plane with wired devices should be checked. As I said -- I expect it for my safety!

I dated an army guy stationed in Dothan, Alabama and I needed my “boyfriend” supplies when I flew to meet him. Do you think I could arrive sans that stuff and just drive to the nearest adult store in Alabama? :laughing: The closest place was in Florida (that we found). I wasn’t going to let anyone dictate what I do because of THEIR reaction; therefore, I brought my own and survived airport security.

I could care less what they think. If they snicker – that’s fine. It's a rather immature attitude for adults to either laugh or be ashamed of legal adult possessions.

It's not a big deal at all! Hell, I’ve helped them unpack and repack the items. winking They always do such a bad job. whoa

How could they put the wrong toy in the wrong pouch? Them @ssholes!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 10/18/09 02:54 PM
I'd just tape a huge note to the top of my luggage with "W.M.D." wrote on it in bold permanent marker. And inside it, I'd be carrying only a twinkie.

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 10/18/09 02:39 PM
I'd carry my Grandma's panties too!rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 10/18/09 02:30 PM
This thread should be a whole lot higher that way it's easier to find!

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:43 PM

IV do you have big feet?

Joy you know what they say about men with big feet. They have really big...

Shoes!
And their socks are really expensive; come on, my sons socks cost $3 a pack of 12 pair, mine cost $8 for a pack of 6 pair. What a rip off!

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:40 PM
Goodnight everyone, I'm gonna go have nightmares now.

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:39 PM
Auburn you live close by, remember that!tongue2

And Madam, violation from you is always acceptable! Just remember to bring some powertools. winking

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:34 PM

E.I., maybe it's that cowboy pic. Ya know? Sort of Brokeback Mtn. :laughing:
LMFAO!!!!rofl Everyone, I have just now been violated!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25