Community > Posts By > Engraven_Image

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:14 PM

single :cry:
Quit crying, geesh, I was just commenting on your neckline and the whole biting the finger thing being hot!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:13 PM
Just escaped from Holly's basement after 98 years!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:09 PM

Theres plentyoffish in the sea.....but only one for me.
Does it ride a bicycle?rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:06 PM

D@mn, this Single or Taken thread worked pretty fast!rofl

It's not the thread, it's your oh so charming self...
I know, ain't it cool! But, without the thread, I wouldn't be able to show off my oh so charming self. I'd just look like this...

...just charming.

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:02 PM

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle...
A fish that rides a bicycle...spock... must be mexica... nah, I can't go there, I love senoritas!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 10:50 PM
D@mn, this Single or Taken thread worked pretty fast!rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 10:47 PM

Men who walks through turnstiles sideways is going to Bangkok.
:laughing: Remind me to never go to Thighland, that is... unless it's with a woman!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 10:45 PM

*holds both hands up*
The one that looks like an "L" is left!
LMAO!
*looks down again*

spock...I'll be d@mned, she's right!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 10:08 PM

lefty loosey - righty tighty
*looks down*

No they're not!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:54 PM
...looking, but also waiting for the right woman to take notice.

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:46 PM
SINGLE Ladies come on and message me already, geesh!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:43 PM
What is your favorite film and what genre does it fall under (action, romance, drama, horror, suspense, etc.) Why is it your favorite?

Mine is Grindhouse: Planet Terror which falls under the Horror Genre. Robert Rodriguez did a superb job of directing it and with the characterization of it. Plus, the whole aged film idea and doing a vintage style horror film of the grindhouse age was fantastic. And, the character of Cherry Darling, a chick with a machine gun for a leg... phuckin' bad*** and kinda hot too! TWO :thumbsup: !

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:36 PM
...I am currently working on a movie script for a horror film. I'm unleashing the newest horror villain of all-time that will top any of them out there. Who has been your favorite over the years? Which horror villain do you think is at the Top?

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:24 PM
I want that special someone laying beside me each night, one that compliments my life and one that I compliment hers, that special woman that encourages and stands by me, and that love she gives. And a kiss from her too would be great! Where the heck is she?sad2

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:21 PM
Edible Panties!rofl Spencers Rules!!!:thumbsup:

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:19 PM
Seems like I'm an every bit of the day person. I work third shift throughout the week, up and asleep throughout the day. My timings vary. When I'm not working, I love staying up late and sleeping in. However, I love getting up early to enjoy some fishing or hunting.

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:43 PM
Fortunately, I have noticed that I am more of a magnet. I tend to attract alot of women; even some I wish I didn't. However, I can say that when the particular woman attracts me, I take careful notice to certain key things about her. I stay very observant of women that I find myself attracted to. I tend to check her out up and down and watch how she carries herself, how she dresses, and how she acts. Then I check to see if she has a ring on her ring finger. I'm also very observant to how often she looks my way and whether she's checking me out. I tend to do all this without her knowing. And after I've made my observation, I tend to just walk right up to her and start a conversation by complimenting her or making a fool out of myself and embarassing her.

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:33 PM
Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an @sshole!

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 04:44 PM
waving Lol, you'd still be girl enough for me!flowers

Engraven_Image's photo
Sun 07/04/10 04:41 PM
Edited by Engraven_Image on Sun 07/04/10 04:42 PM
BORA BORA

After my movie scripts take off, I'm headed to live here and some lucky lady is gonna get to go with me or maybe I will just find an island woman.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25