Community > Posts By > Engraven_Image

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:32 PM
Right now, they're all playing easier! That's like the 3rd guy that hit on me on here in the past 3 months. Definitely not my thing. Now, some of these women messaging me are!

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:27 PM
I'm heading to bed, I've been on here too long. I just got hit on by another guy!rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:34 PM

I asked him who the dude was then that came to my house every December 24th but he didn't have an answer for that one. laugh
It was me!biggrin

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:19 PM

along the way, we noticed a hitchhiker standing in middle of the road. There was absolutely no way of getting around this guy, because he just kept jumping in front of the car. So ratherthan spending 4 lifetimes in jail for vehicular manslaughter, we pulled over and offered the gent a ride. He was very happy to see us and greeted us with a bag of candy corn, which completely sucked *** because who likes candy corn, and he introduced himself to us saying "Hi, my name is....

back on topic...lol

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:16 PM

hey man

ya i am getting off topic with what i am about to say....

so, ummm..

our eyes had met and we couldn't help but give into the________________christmas spirit___________________________

(i guess)

thats my answer

anyways

dude holy cow@ your profile

and i thought i was verbose, least thats what they all told me

and i woulda just sent u a pm, but yeah im not a female
LMFAO!rofl

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:15 PM
Edited by Engraven_Image on Mon 09/07/09 11:17 PM
along the way, we noticed a hitchhiker standing in middle of the road. There was absolutely no way of getting around this guy, because he just kept jumping in front of the car. So ratherthan spending 4 lifetimes in jail for vehicular manslaughter, we pulled over and offered the gent a ride. He was very happy to see us and greeted us with a bag of candy corn, which completely sucked *** because who likes candy corn, and he introduced himself to us saying "Hi, my name is....

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:00 PM
Lol Goodnight Man!:thumbsup:

And I guess I have a bunch of 2x4s stuck in my brain that I'm continuously building with.

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:58 PM
Edited by Engraven_Image on Mon 09/07/09 10:58 PM
as everyone groped to escape...rofl

we sprung off to the high school where a play about Scrooge was going on and grandpa was playing scrooge. When we showed up out of breath, we quickly noticed we had drank so much egg nog and missed the play. We caught Grandpa in the auditorium and after seeing us out of breath, Grandpa asked

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:54 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:50 PM
It depends whether the risk involves Michelle Rodriguez, a fast import, whipped cream, handcuffs, and a bottle of nitrous... if so, I'm socummi...I mean sucumbing:laughing:

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:42 PM
not knowing that a Mogwai had had water spilled on top of him producing others that ate a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken after midnight and had already started attacking the carolers who began running for the....

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:37 PM
spftssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:55 PM
Edited by Engraven_Image on Mon 09/07/09 09:56 PM
...as we were laying in front of the fireplace, drinking egg nog and eating the cookies our children had laid out for Santa, as the Stockings hang plumped full with gifts, as the lights on the Christmas tree ever so slowly melted the tinsle that was glistening from their glow, as ice cicles hang from the gutters teasing the ground below, as the snow fell upon the road causing it to be slippery and ever so wet, and while listening to the Christmas carolers sing "Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire", our eyes had met and we couldn't help but give into the___________________________________________

See LadyLid, you're not the only one who can pull it off:laughing:

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:42 PM
Edited by Engraven_Image on Mon 09/07/09 09:42 PM
There's plenty of women that enter them. And that's cool I guess.

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:40 PM
You know, all of us could really put together a top selling romance novel.

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:36 PM
Ah hell, I have work tomorrow! Lol, goodnight Fytz!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:34 PM
and they looked into each other's eyes and said....

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:32 PM

as we sat on the tailgate of his truck looking at the stars..we were moist with sweat, our eyes locked simultaneously and __________________?
she said to me....

....oh.... give me the beat boys and free my soul, I want to get lost in your rock and roll...and drift away.

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:27 PM

as we sat on the tailgate of his truck looking at the stars..we were moist with sweat, our eyes locked simultaneously and __________________?

As she began to lean towards me and I knew exactly what she wanted. I was excited beyond belief and yet I had no idea what was happening. Time stopped and moments felt like eternity and all i could think was her. The surroundings became like a blurred background , almost like sitting inside a glass shell where it's only me and her and nothing else mattered. Her eyes flashed on, mirroring the faint light from the clear night sky and I could sense the pure love radiating from her as I finally reached out to her chin and our lips were about to touch and as I slowly closed my eye, the Moon came out from the cover of the clouds and I noticed she had mustache and a beard, so I leaned back so far and so fast that I fell off the tailgate and ran away so fast screaming. What a nightmare eh? laugh happy :tongue: rofl
You must be from Alabama!

Engraven_Image's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:26 PM

and as we lay down and I held her in the missionary position, we moved to the rhythm of "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

and then the sheep wander over to the truck and say baaaaaaa
Thank God you didn't say "DAAA-AAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAAADDDDDD-DDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!"slaphead rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25