Community > Posts By > tslengquist

tslengquist's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:17 AM

Well...time to turn to the fail pics.

mom said your pizza pockets are ready

tslengquist's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:13 AM
Edited by tslengquist on Fri 05/02/08 12:14 AM
ive worked extremely hard to get the things i have... an amazing place, a great paying job with great advancement opportunities... a TON of stuff and 4 cars... two of which are one-of-a-kind and worth more than you can imagine... is there some sort of sick jealousy that you want to just get off your chest?

you live with your parents... personal reasons...
you have no car... personal reasons...

but you know what? noone cares, but you want people to because YOU brought it up when comparing it to what i said i had...

i dont give a **** what you think about me.

ive worked too ****ing hard for the things i own to worry about some guy who thinks ill of me

tslengquist's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:08 AM
"for the first time i feel like a book being judged by the cover lol"

what about it??? i was talking about how i feel like my age is holding me back and giving me some sort of label...

i dont understand why youre so stuck on this

tslengquist's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:04 AM
nobody latched on to the "living at home" part but you, lol.. everyone else got the main point of the topic, or so it seems

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:59 PM

Again I wasn't sensitive nor defensive, was just point something out...funny how that suddenly turns me into a defensive person...but all is well no hard feelings.flowerforyou

what were you shooting for then? you seemed to not really understand the main point of the post but clung to something personal.. i wasnt pointing fingers and saying OMG YOU LIVE AT HOME YOURE A LEECH... that didnt go through my head once...

but regardless, no hard feelings here either, lol drinker

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:56 PM

I don't think he meant everyone living at home is leeching off of mom and day as much as it's just not what he's doing..

everyone's so sensitive this evening! :wink:

thaaaank you! lol

haha no problem, I figured after I played devil's advocate I should play on your side as well haha :wink:

much appreciated! :wink:

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:54 PM

I don't think he meant everyone living at home is leeching off of mom and day as much as it's just not what he's doing..

everyone's so sensitive this evening! :wink:

thaaaank you! lol

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:53 PM
Edited by tslengquist on Thu 05/01/08 11:55 PM

soooo it feels like being 20 makes me some sort of untouchable peasant on here, lol...

im always getting the "i date older guys" thing, lol.. even from gals my age... its weird

its almost like ppl think until youre 21 that you havnt really done anything with your life yet or something...

well, ive lived on my own for years, i have an awesome job, and everything i own is nice... guitars up the wall, awesome cars ('96 LHS... 1967 Chevy Impala Convertible, 1967 Pontiac Firebird, and an old beater truck...) so its not like im some kid living at home leeching off mom and dad or anything

i like to think, knowing what i already know and doing what ive already done, that im very mature and successful for my age... not many 20 year old people have 2 restored classic muscle cars.. let alone even the time and money to spend that was put into them...

for the first time i feel like a book being judged by the cover lol

Perhaps that is not what you intended that sentence to mean?

okay well, all the friends i went to high school with, that still live at home, have nothing and have done nothing with their lives... all i was saying is that ive done alot more than most people my age that still live at home... and i know thats the truth... im sorry youre so defensive, maybe because you live at home still, but understand, i wasnt pointing fingers and making assumptions

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:51 PM

tell them you eat a mean p+ssy, and you are on call 24-7.....they will look at things a little different...laugh

ill just tell her i can breathe threw my ears and i have a tv on my forehead, lmao

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:49 PM
perhaps... but im not sure where youre getting that...

if you think that i think just because someone lives at home means theyre mooching, than youre wrong. thats not what im saying...

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:42 PM
soooo it feels like being 20 makes me some sort of untouchable peasant on here, lol...

im always getting the "i date older guys" thing, lol.. even from gals my age... its weird

its almost like ppl think until youre 21 that you havnt really done anything with your life yet or something...

well, ive lived on my own for years, i have an awesome job, and everything i own is nice... guitars up the wall, awesome cars ('96 LHS... 1967 Chevy Impala Convertible, 1967 Pontiac Firebird, and an old beater truck...) so its not like im some kid living at home leeching off mom and dad or anything

i like to think, knowing what i already know and doing what ive already done, that im very mature and successful for my age... not many 20 year old people have 2 restored classic muscle cars.. let alone even the time and money to spend that was put into them...

for the first time i feel like a book being judged by the cover lol

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:30 PM
i hope noone scammed you into paying, this site is freeee hun, lol

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:28 PM
lol, agreed

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:26 PM
mutual match strikes again! swing and a miss apparently this time though... although it wasnt even something i was shooting for this time, lol...

you ask someone if theyd be interested in chatting and they think youre practically asking them to get married... lmao...

i got a chuckle out of that one..

oh and if you read this.. 40 miles isnt a million.. and if youre that worried about it, change within 150 on your profile, lmao..

saweeeeeet stuff, lmao

tslengquist's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:28 AM
keira knightley made a sexy pirate so yea, i suppose lol

tslengquist's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:56 AM
we're here, you just gotta wait, we'll find you. k?

lol

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:55 AM
i think its pretty innocent

tslengquist's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:44 AM
well hello there!

flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:23 AM
doesnt it take like 12 years for it to expire??? lol jk...

i thought it kept for awhile though.. but im not surprised itll make ya sick laugh

tslengquist's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:15 AM
chapstick... probably not what most guys carry around but i gotta have it. always. bigsmile

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14