awwww thats no good flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:05 PM

haha i should become an english teacher.. :P

just lookin' out :wink:

drinker

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:58 PM
you didnt get lerned too good at skool did you?

tslengquist's photo
Mon 04/21/08 01:02 PM

Hey everybody i know this dont mean much to yall but im coming home from iraq on May 27th and having a party and everyones invited i cant wait plus i gets to see the family

itll be good to have you back, i think i speak for everyone when i say we're proud of you boys over there

drinker

tslengquist's photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:51 PM
hmmmmmm

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:46 PM
post traumatic stressssssss

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:02 PM
i love how most peoples opinion on gun owners makes them seem like knuckle-dragging, shoot-em up psychopaths willing to shoot anything and everything for almost no reason

gives us sportsman a bad name

guns don't kill people. idiots do and real psychos do

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 03:44 PM
confident and sexy is definitely a turn-on but sometimes guys like innocence and find that to be an overpowering quality

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:19 PM
so ive come to find out, over the years and by what my friends say, that i have about 7 differnt laughs... lol...

depending on situation, mood, and whatever else, i laugh differently... its not a concious thing either, a close friend pointed it out.. or rather, points it out. hah..

anyone else find that they have similar characteristics when it comes to laughter??

random, I know, just thoughts that pop up here and there, lol

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:18 PM
hey dude, you look like dave matthews in your profile pic!

anyone agree!?

hah lol drinker bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 12:59 PM

Why is everyone doing the car pics now? Nobody can pull it off like me.grumble :tongue: laugh

Just kiddin. They are fine.flowerforyou

flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 12:47 PM
bigsmile

lemme know whatcha think!

happy

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 12:37 PM
i just need to get out of this apartment im in now, unfortunately im gonna have to pay double rent for a month because my lease here ends in august and the new one starts in july.. but im prepared for that.. not too worried about it

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 12:28 PM
so i just signed the lease on my new apartment this afternoon!!! im so excited, ive had this stupid ****-eatin grin on my face all day!!!

i cant wait!

:wink:

how is everyone elses day so far?!?!bigsmile

drinker

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:54 AM

OK, so Peccy music question made me think of another question.

You are walking down the street listening to your MP3 player, iPod or whatever, and your favorite song comes on. You are in the mood to sing, do you? Or do you care about what society thinks of you?

i play guitar and sing all the time... little shows at coffee shops and what have you.. i sing like noones around. always. i get a good laugh when someone pulls up beside me at a stoplight and they get a kick out of me rocking out, its pretty funny

I've played guitar for 38 yrs, maybe that's what causes it laugh laugh

Should hire you to play at my coffee shop. That place could use some livening up.

bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:48 AM

You are walking down the street listening to your MP3 player, iPod or whatever, and your favorite song comes on. You are in the mood to sing, do you? Or do you care about what society thinks of you?

i play guitar and sing all the time... little shows at coffee shops and what have you.. i sing like noones around. always. i get a good laugh when someone pulls up beside me at a stoplight and they get a kick out of me rocking out, its pretty funny

I've played guitar for 38 yrs, maybe that's what causes it laugh laugh

could very well be! i dunno, ive just always liked singing enough that it doesnt bother me what ppl think, if theyre thinking negatively that is... who knows, lol

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:42 AM

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:32 AM
all those lady-man ladies need to spill their guts, youre not fooling anyone
laugh

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:23 AM
well i looooove country music, well, music of all kinds, but country especially..

im gonna roadtrip out to nashville this summer and spend a little time out there!!!bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:47 AM
my 'ol man let me take his F350 out not too long ago and with the way deisel is up here, it was 115 bucks to fill it... sick

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14