Community > Posts By > tslengquist

tslengquist's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:13 AM
definitely german in origin i would imagine

tslengquist's photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:47 AM

I never really got why a toaster always represented a new home.
like the stereotype for house warming gifts.... well any who.. My friend and I are starting to buy little things here and there for when we get our new apartment in another month or two.... We got a toaster.

use it a few times to break it in, sometimes new toasters smell like plastic really bad the first few times you use it, and it wreaks for hours, lol

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:00 PM

How many of you think they should bring back "the slap/spank" rule where the teacher can spank an unruly child in the classroom???

i dontkids arway to out of control if a teacher was to slap my lil brother of nephew they'd prolly come back to school with a knife or a gun .. also i dont think hitting is the best way to help

and some ppl wonder why there is racism...?

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:00 PM

I went to catholic school, Those nuns are evil!!

The first rule about Catholic school is, we do not speak about Catholic school...

devil bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:42 PM

id swim to the ugly beach, and convince them theres something great on the other beach... then id let them swim about 100 yards ahead of me, through the sharks...

no brainer.

Heheheh he said ugly not dumb they would roast you and have you for lunch lmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

the two arent synonymous??

KIDDING flowerforyou

Ohhh your so not right hehehelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Okay were is the BBQ Sauce.laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:38 PM

id swim to the ugly beach, and convince them theres something great on the other beach... then id let them swim about 100 yards ahead of me, through the sharks...

no brainer.

Heheheh he said ugly not dumb they would roast you and have you for lunch lmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

the two arent synonymous??

KIDDING flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:34 PM
Edited by tslengquist on Thu 04/10/08 04:34 PM

no brainer.

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:48 AM
That reminds me of another joke...

What do a pop machine and Monika Lewinski have in-common???

...they both say "insert bill here"

bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:33 AM
could just be me but i think this is getting a little old news...

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:39 AM
Jet - "Timothy"

hah, its not a bad song either

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:38 AM

You know... it's people like you that make us actual late night drinkers who wake up at the crack of dawn look bad.

not sure what thats even supposed to mean but..

cheersdrinker

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:30 AM
my friend is gonna be in one of their music videos, she knows a couple of the guys in the band

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:44 AM
(stewie has glass stuck in his head)

"UH OH!! UH OH!!! DO I TAKE IT OUT OR LEAVE IT IN?!?!?! UH OHHHH"

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:28 AM
I'm just wicked tired from staying up all night drinking!

..hahah gotta love that family guy...

drinker

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:11 AM
I like to think we still have freedom of speech, especially if hes throwing new words at us everyday like "thinkify" and "brainificate" ... he better not take that away from us, Ive gotta be able to use those!!!

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:05 AM
there were like 200 views in a couple minutes yesterday when someone pointed out that profile, lmao

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:03 AM
I like the old Snickers commercial where the old guy is painting the endzone for the Chiefs and one of the players walks up and goes "Hey, it looks great... but who're the Chefs"...

they pan out to the endzone and sure enough, he painted "Chefs" instead of "Chiefs" and then says my favorite line to this day...

"...great googily moogily..."

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:23 PM
i just had a bowl of frosted mini wheats

bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:15 PM

and a 10 for you my man:wink: flowerforyou

LADYLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,,flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched How's you sista?huh drinker

Whhhyyyy thaaaannnnk you! bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:11 PM
10+ for the two good looking gals above me!

flowerforyou flowerforyou