Community > Posts By > tslengquist

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:46 AM

So... I live RIGHT by where I work... SimonDelivers.. a growing online grocery delivery company (comparable to Schwanns I suppose).. so, for the most part, I walk to work when its nice out...

Well the brakes on my car started getting reaaaaally bad... so instead of getting them fixed right away I put it off because Ive got everything I need within a block or two of my apartment, so I walk. Well I finally decided, after saving up some money for about a week, that I'd fix my car... so I have my moms boyfriend pick up the parts and I do my brakes... then an old friend called and wanted to hang out last night so I was really excited!

So I started up my car and realized I wasnt going to make it all the way out there with an 1/8 of a tank so I went to the gas station, started pumping the gas, and called my friend back to see if she was gonna be ready when i got there... I kept talking to her for awhile until I heard the nozzle click when the car was full... i turned around to see 58.39!!! daaaaaaamnnnn...

well, long story short I guess I was trying to get at how rediculous gas prices are... lol...

what is it costing where everyone is??? its about 3.45 for regular unleaded up here in the Twin Cities...

DUDE. noway What do you drive? It costs me about $40 for my RX8 smokin

i drive a Chrysler LHS... but i put premium in it.. i wont run cheap gas through my baaaaby... its like drinking cheap beer.....why do it? lol..

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:40 AM

Ha ha! Isn't there a sign that says no cell phones at the pump...safety reasons: possible gas explosion...possible heart attack from gas price. laugh

what can i say, i like to live on the wild side... lmao

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:33 AM

Were paying 3.95 a gallon as of yesterday.:angry:

yea i run premium in my car and im paying just about that... it sucks

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:29 AM
So... I live RIGHT by where I work... SimonDelivers.. a growing online grocery delivery company (comparable to Schwanns I suppose).. so, for the most part, I walk to work when its nice out...

Well the brakes on my car started getting reaaaaally bad... so instead of getting them fixed right away I put it off because Ive got everything I need within a block or two of my apartment, so I walk. Well I finally decided, after saving up some money for about a week, that I'd fix my car... so I have my moms boyfriend pick up the parts and I do my brakes... then an old friend called and wanted to hang out last night so I was really excited!

So I started up my car and realized I wasnt going to make it all the way out there with an 1/8 of a tank so I went to the gas station, started pumping the gas, and called my friend back to see if she was gonna be ready when i got there... I kept talking to her for awhile until I heard the nozzle click when the car was full... i turned around to see 58.39!!! daaaaaaamnnnn...

well, long story short I guess I was trying to get at how rediculous gas prices are... lol...

what is it costing where everyone is??? its about 3.45 for regular unleaded up here in the Twin Cities...

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:17 AM
lol, sounds way better than anything i coulda cooked up lol... gotta love messing with ppl in chat rooms bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:12 AM
Hey folks!!! just woke up and wanted to see how all my favorite JSH'ers are doing on this fiiiiine morning!!!

last night was flippin awesome! bigsmile devil

how was everyone elses night?? anyone do anything fun?

tslengquist's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:34 PM

False photos of some glamorous star they wish they could be,but cant?

My question to

ive often wondered the same thing

tslengquist's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:02 PM
i could see that making sense, homosexuality isnt, for the most part, socially accepted...

personally i feel whatever people do in the privacy of their own home is fine but i dont like seeing gay guys making out at subway... keep that behind closed doors plz, k? thx.

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:35 PM

why cant I find a date oh wait I did ;) haha

careful, with an ego like that you're head'll explode but if not, you'll get grilled enough by the 40-50 year old women you bashed earlier

hahahabigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:25 PM

"Nobody ****ing loves me" .. think about your statement, then think "attitude". Any lights? bigsmile flowerforyou

no lights... just instant red flags, lol

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:22 PM

you're espn, they must be looking for the soap channel lol

i can be as "guiding light" or "one life to live" as well as the next guy.. jock-ish guys can be romantics too lol
as long as I don't have to get involved with "all my children" so I dread that the rest of the "days of our lives"laugh laugh

hahah cute, lol

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:20 PM

I just hate having my son see me cry. I run to the bathroom and try to quit as soon as possible. He saw me cry today though. Hes only 2 so he doesnt understand it. He came up to me and gave me a hug and said "mommy? Owwie?" I said...no, mommy doesnt have an owwie, mommy is ok.ohwell

aww.. gotta love the little shavers bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:19 PM

I only have 2 views today what is up with that>?

weren't we just talking about this???

bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:16 PM

you're espn, they must be looking for the soap channel lol

i can be as "guiding light" or "one life to live" as well as the next guy.. jock-ish guys can be romantics too lol

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:13 PM

so ive had like 12 profile views in the last 20 mins, hit me up, cmon ladies, lets chat or something!

dont be shy, i dont bite devil

bigsmile
hehe well with 12 other people hittin u up... how will u keep up with more?

no i mean im gettin veiws but no messages :wink:

just lookin to do more than just forum surfing bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:12 PM
oh gotcha.. yea i just never really got into that one, not sure why.. i liked 7 and 8 most

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:11 PM

I just think Im going crazy

doubt it lol, you'll pull through bigsmile

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:09 PM
sometimes a good cry is what we need, we've all been there, guys too.. dont let any guy tell you he hasn't either :wink:

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmas.. and your bird and everything else that might be eating at you flowerforyou

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:04 PM
hah damn thats lame, i enjoy a good convo too...

...meh :wink:

tslengquist's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:02 PM
hahhaha...

hiya mirrordrinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14