Community > Posts By > DJCologneandy

DJCologneandy's photo
Fri 04/23/21 07:53 PM
Your absolutly right but if theres a lady like you on your side i would fall in love and make you to my new religion of love and freedom !!

DJCologneandy's photo
Fri 04/23/21 07:51 PM
Take love and make my next partner my hopefully soon lady at my side to my only Religion. In generally im christian catholic believe in jesus but know also how satanic the catholic church is...im always on side of the good people... wanna find someone to love what start as flirt and end in all...

DJCologneandy's photo
Sat 11/14/20 10:54 PM
Any German speakin people check https://qlobal-change.blogspot.com/ there you find all x22reports from Q in german. Also many things to wake up.

ayleigh McEnany, die Pressesprecherin des Weißen Hauses, bringt uns neue Einzelheiten zum Wahlbetrug.

Sie packte es in 6 Tweets:

"(1/6) Wir haben 234 Seiten mit eidesstattlichen Erklärungen unter Strafe des Meineids, in denen Unregelmäßigkeiten bei Wahlen aus nur EINEM Bezirk in Michigan behauptet werden.

ANSCHULDIGUNGEN:

:arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah Stapel von Stimmzetteln, 60% hatten DIE GLEICHE Unterschrift.

:arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah Wahlzettelstapel 5 Mal gescannt."

"(2/6) :arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah 50 Stimmzettel, die viele Male in den Scanner eingegeben wurden.

:arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sagte, dass der 1. Januar 1900 für viele, die nicht im Wahlbuch standen, als Geburtsdatum eingetragen wurde, damit sie die Stimmzettel auszählen konnten.

:arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah, wie 35 Stimmzettel ausgezählt wurden, obwohl sie nicht mit dem Wählerregister zusammenhingen."

"(3/6) :arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah, wie Wahlhelfer die Stimmzettel ohne Markierung für die Kandidaten kennzeichneten.

:arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah die ausgezählten Stimmzettel ohne Unterschrift und ohne Poststempel.

:arrow_right: WÄHLER sagte, der verstorbene Sohn sei zweimal als wahlberechtigt eingetragen worden.

:arrow_right: AUGENZEUGE sah, wie provisorische Stimmzettel in die Tabellierkiste gelegt wurden."

"(4/6) :arrow_right: AUTOFAHRER gab mehr Stimmzettel ab als Menschen im Auto saßen.

:arrow_right: ZEUGE sagte, dass nach der Wahl erhaltenen Stimmzettel vordatiert und dazugezählt wurden.

:arrow_right: FEHLERHAFTE Software, die Störungen in Antrim County verursachte, wurde auch im Landkreis Wayne verwendet.

:arrow_right: REPUBLIKANISCHE Wahlbeobachter wurden ausgeschlossen aber Demokratische zugelassen."

und so geht das weiter und weiter ...

DJCologneandy's photo
Sat 11/14/20 10:48 PM
hahaha actually it looks like all going to jail hundreds of vote fakes in endless different ways they known before they have no chance then doing to much fake stuff actually a 236 pages list of voting cheats detected are found.
Also this is the absolutly biggest one the democrats when ordered the voting software make the wish that there must be a opting included to change the results and then they did in nearly all stats .Pelosi is much invited....also can you imagine the fake biden perfect at some dates he made before election anyone who is interested i can send. from my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsM3lh8JP4g you see a guy throwing away trump votes in a truck uncounted

check the net for the x22 report at bitchute for example to read all the fakes they did my funniest favorit is that they let "joe frazier" vote joe bidden even hes dead since 2011

DJCologneandy's photo
Sat 11/14/20 10:42 PM
Stop just looking i can tell you most mens are really loving it endless when the woman do the first step what i also see that way because in the internet most woman got totally overdosed everywhere by ididiot sending copied maisl to everyone and think there lucky dick is a nice start of a new contact....this even im also a man will never understand....if this would work why then mens not also having nude woman endless in their mailbox hehe anyway respect is the word...and mask down you cant see much emotions while wear it....

DJCologneandy's photo
Sun 10/25/20 01:07 PM
https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/the-adrenochrome-bust-you-never-heard-about

DJCologneandy's photo
Sun 10/25/20 01:06 PM
https://michael-mannheimer.net/2020/03/25/us-anklage-gegen-google-facebook-obama-bidens-clinton-gates-u-v-a-vor-dem-us-bundesgericht-wegen-gefaehrdung-des-lebens-aller-menschen-durch-mittel-der-kuenstlichen-intelligenz/ there you find the biggest thing ever in the world a court to a layer going mega bang for Everything the global elite planed to control the hole world make us all to slaves controled by drones stay in each home alone forever this tasks all means if yes then the named people dont go to jail they get a death call. Zuckerburg Elon musk ali systems and many more also for worldwide censorship and lying with fakecheckers who make the lies to truth

DJCologneandy's photo
Sun 10/25/20 01:01 PM
Would love to suggest my channel at youtube where you find many videos to all the themes around the covid19 including hi virus made in lugar center tiflis by gilead boss donald rumpsfeld and biggest payer George Soros they work actually on a virus that should come in some month in phase 3 of the worldwide covid19 plans to destroy smal buisnesses totally its the last try of the self named global elite i give out endless rar infos at my channnel on insta also many stuff also about the pedovores eppstein island drone video infos nwo videos that tell you truth of vaccines and many german politic facts on merkel or other rothschild trained and soros payed politics https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5u1Cc9CqNBDXwQCDrCZdw?view_as=subscriber
at event201 the planing event not infoevent what they lying it was they give out to everyone politic leader worldwide this https://fragdenstaat.de/dokumente/4123-wie-wir-covid-19-unter-kontrolle-bekommen/ this is a plan starting with something you surely heard someone "its the biggest crises since world war 2" talk clearly its lower dangerous then the flu...at spanish flu 1918 most die on 4 vaccination waves

DJCologneandy's photo
Sun 10/25/20 12:53 PM
Covid19 is a rockefeller plan called operation past lockdown and its a part of a long list off the REAL Agenda21 to depopulate the world until 2025 95% less to the numbers you find at deagle.com