Community > Posts By > Texas_69

Texas_69's photo
Tue 08/04/15 10:40 PM
What I'm looking for is a woman with passion that is smoldering, that will insight me to burn along side her. A woman with lured eyes that captivate me with one look. A woman with intoxicating lips, that with one kiss would make me drunk.

If all else fail just a friend to kick back and laugh and talk to.

Texas_69's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:16 PM

Life with Marissa -

I guess you could say that she fell into my life, literally fell on to me. I moved to California back in the 80's with my parents and sister and brother. We lived in a nice little neighborhood, with lots of trees. One day I was outside walking under our tree and then a slender red head girl fell out of the tree and landed on me. Needless to say it was a painful experience to have someone fall on you.
“Ohic! Thanks for catching me.” she said to me. I just looked at her, trying to get her off of me.
“Oh My head. Who the heck are you?” I asked her. Getting off of me, she held out her hand offering to help me up. “I'm Marissa Jackman. I live down the street.” Marissa said to me as she helped me up off the ground. I just looked at her, “why are you in my yard?”
She smiled at me, “I just wanted to see if there were any kids my age moving in. See I found you.”
My first impression was this girl is insane or either escaped from a loony bin. But never the less this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

What made Marissa different from the other girls was that she was a tomboy, that didn't really care what other people have to say about her. Even if she seem a little bit geeky or nerdy she always spoke her mind and stood up for the little guy when she can. You would always know when she was coming because her shinny bright red hair would point her out always. And her dark green eyes always were up to mischief. Marissa's smile was intoxicating and always seem to get her out of trouble. And we did get in trouble a lot, and it help to have her on your side. She could swing like a boy, run like a rabbit and climb like a little monkey. She became like a little sister, even though we were only one month apart.

Out Run that dog!! Or out run you??

We would always walk home from school and along the way is house that had a concrete fences that was much taller then either one of us. There behind this fence was a barking dog that we tease from time to time, by barking back at him. We would laugh and giggle as we walk by along the way to school and the way back. One day on a spring day we both where headed home talking passing the concrete fence, the dog started barking. “Hey lets cross the street,” Marissa said to me. I really didn't know why she said that or wanted to do that but we did. As we got to the other side, this big black dog jumped the concrete fence. I think at that moment my eyes just about jumped out of my head. Marissa grabbed my arm, “don't run.” She told me, as she pushed me between her sight and the dog's. “What do you mean, don't run?” I could feel Marissa moving slowly away from me.
“Where are you going?” I asked her.
“Uhm, I'll get help.” She said. I had this funny feeling that she was about to run like a mad squirrel. Keeping my eyes on the dog, “Hey you run I'm going to kill you.”
“I'm not running,” She said. But I knew different.
“On 3 we slit up and make it to that tree.” I told her. I could hear her.
“Ha! You'll never make it. I'm faster then you are.” Marissa said.
The dog barked louder and started to cross the street. Suddenly Marissa said, “3.” Before I knew it she took off like a bat out of hell. I saw that dog jumped and started running toward us. I darted the other way, to confuse him to which one of us to chase. We both took different path to the tree which was like 4 houses down. I could hear the dog's paws hitting the ground behind me as I made my way to the tree, which motivated me to run a little bit faster that day. I made it to the tree and I started climbing. Marissa just made it to the tree as I was half way up. She started climbing but the dog got a hold of her left shoe and wouldn't let go. He kept trying to pull her down the tree.
“HELP!” Marissa screamed at me. I reach down and grabbed her hand trying to pull her up the tree. But the dog had a good grip on her shoe and didn't want to let go.
“LET HER GO!” I yelled at the dog, but he just kept pulling at her. What seem like 30 minutes, I was finally able to pull Marissa up to the same branch I was on. She lost her shoe as it the dog pulled it off her feet. By then the neighbors came out, because of all the screaming and yelling that was going on. A young woman came out and saw us in the tree and the dog barking at us. She came over to scare the dog off but it only chase her into her house. It seem like hours but the police and animal control showed up to help. In all it only took about 30 minutes, but back then it seem like an eternity.

Honestly, I really don't know why we became so close. Maybe its the personality traits that got to us or maybe it was the mayhem that we caused together. Either way we where pretty much perfect together. And sometime drove each other crazy.

Bath for 2? What are you insane?

It was midsummer and we both headed down to the creek that ran behind the subdivision. It was like our favorite past time thing to do during the summer time, was explore the creek and see what we can find. Usually we didn't get too dirty, but during that time it ran quite a bit during the week. We headed off that weekend just to see how much water was in the creek. Along the way we found all kinds of things flowing along and even saw fish that usually wasn't in the creek there. “Hey you think we can catch one of that fish?” Marissa asked me. I looked at her, “That water is moving pretty fast. And you know I don't know how to swim.”
“Don't be a big baby. Beside down at the landing we can actually get down close to the water without getting into it.” Marissa said with her hands on her hips.
We headed down to the landing, which was made up of rocks and was a narrow enough path for the water to run through. Marissa got on one side and I was on the other, “how are we going to catch them without...” before I could finish Marissa already scooped a fish out and toss it straight at me.
“AH!” I yelled as the fish flew at my face, I tried to catch it with my hands and fubbled around with it. The fish slipped out of my hand and back into the water. “HEY! You are suppose to keep it.” She said to me. I just looked her, “did your mom dropped you as a child? STOP THROWING FISH AT ME!” I told her. But as usual she never listen and toss another one at me, which ended up back in the water again. By then Marissa got up and walked over toward me.
“Hello? Do these things work?” She said as she took hold of my hands and wave them about. I just smile at her.
“Yeah the work.” I smacked her in the face with fishy hands. Her green eyes lid up like fireworks on the 4th of July. She punched me right in the gut, “You butt head.”
Well I though, why not the other cheek, so I smacked her other face cheek. Then it was on, we both were wrestling on the side of the muddy creek bank. What seem to be minutes ended up a good 20 minutes. “I give!” I said as she sat on my stomach trying to make me eat mud.
“Say you are sorry!” Marissa said to me.
“Ok, you are sorry.” I teasing said to her.
“No, you are sorry.” She said to me.
“Ok! You're Sorry.” I laughed at her.
Marissa picked up a handful of mud, “What?”
“Ok, I'm sorry.” I told her.
“Let me up. You are getting heavy.” I told her. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes.
“Maybe I might just sit here all day.” Marissa said as she started to bounce up and down. Then she finailly got off of me and helped me up. We headed back to my house, where we were met by my mom.
“I can't believe the two of you! Marissa, if your mom could see you now. And you! Before you come into this house you both need to wash off with the water hose.” She said to us both. We stood out there straying each other down with the water hose. Needless to say when you give two 12 yr old a water hose and permission to use it on each other. Well that was a mess waiting to happen in the back yard. 15 minutes later my mom came back outside, she just sighed and shook her head. “Bath!”
We both went up stairs and I headed off to my room and then to the bathroom. I ran the water and some bubble bath. Usually Marissa would head off to the guest bath room and take her bath, we both share each other cloths since she would wear boys cloth all the time. As I was taking off my cloth, I heard the door close behind me. I turned around and there stood Marissa.
“Uhm shouldn't you be in the other bathroom?” I asked her. She just looked at me, “why use up all that water. Beside you have a bigger bath tube.”
“Don't be such a girl,” she said as she took of her shoes. Not sure what to do nor, if it was right or wrong. We both took off our cloths and got into the tube together. Yeah I notice a few differences in our bodies and was interested, but really didn't say much to Marissa about it.
“Here's the line and you stay on your side and I stay on mine side.” I said to her. Marissa just grinned, and I knew that grin was up to no good. I tried to clean myself up, but it didn't help much for Marissa to have herself almost under water only showing her eyes looking at me and blowing bubbles from under the water.
“Stop! You are totally freaking me out.” I told her.
Coming up from the water, “You are so slow, it don't take that long to clean myself.” She said to me.
“It don't help to have a girl in the bath with you watching your every move. That's just weird.” I told her. She took her towel and started washing up, “well I don't mind having you in the bath with me.”
After a while she pulled the drain and let the water out; Which made me a bit nerves to say the least. Marissa ran the water washing out the bubbles, I just turned my back to her trying my best not to be showing anything that was not already seen. I could see that the water in the tub was filling back up, but no bubbles in sight. Suddenly, Marissa wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me from behind. “I was thinking, maybe tomorrow we might make a tree house. You know that big tree that sit down there close to the creek, we could get some wood and make it into a tree house if my dad will help out.” She said to me. But at the time I could remember only bits and pieces of that conversation, back then I was not much into the hug thing. So when she hugged me it was 'danger will roberson!'
I just nodded and yeah sure, and I sense she knew that I wasn't quite listening to what she had to say. So Marissa push my head under the raising water, I could here her say, “are you listing now?”
Gasping for air after she let me go, “I'm not playing with you any more. You are trying to kill me.”
Marissa just looked at me for a moment, “Why would I kill you? You are like my best friend, and beside who else am I'm going to take a bath with?”
I think at that moment I thought she was totally crazy, and now that I think about it. I think she might have been insane, but then again bore line psycho. We both sat there for a while talking about the tree house plans and then got out of the bath and got dressed. She wore some of my cloth, which I still haven't seen to this day. Needless to say that was just the beginning of our strange but weird bath times that we had.

We built that tree house, but it took us most of the summer to do it in. We had gotten some wood and nails from a homebuilder in the area and our parents helped a little bit but made sure it was our project to complete. “Its something to help you later in life.” As they would say.

Life with out you...

It was about a year before my parents moved us to Texas, that Marissa mom passed away from cancer. It devastated Marissa and her dad and older sister. For the most part she didn't want to talk about it, we just spent most of our time in the tree house. We would sit there doing much of nothing one day, I was reading through a comic. Captain America not sure which issue it was but it was an interesting one.
Marissa came up to me and took the comic out of my hand and sat on my lap.
“Uhm... what are you doing?” I asked her. She didn't say anything she just sat there for a while; looking out of the odd shaped window of the tree house. Then she turned and looked at me, her eyes where tearing up. I never seen her cry as long as I knew her. But it was about 3 weeks since her mom passed, and she didn't cry at the funeral or even days afterward. But now her eyes were filled with pain and tears that wailed up in those green eyes of her; they just came flowing out like a waterfall running down her face. For me, in my life now, and then in my young life. I never felt anything like the heart ache that I had at that moment for her. We held each other from the longest time, at first I thought it would be for a little while. But mid day became late at night, we both fell asleep holding each other. Our parents found us up in the tree house together like that. They woke us up I could see my mom face, “What are you too doing?” Marissa wouldn't let go, her dad had to pull her off.
“WHY! WHY! Didn't you do anything? Why didn't you save her?” Marissa scream at her dad. I think at that moment our parents thoughts went from 'what mischief' to 'I think we understand'. It was hard on her from months and they felt it was best if I dealt with it then for them. They just let us hang out in the tree house and hope that I could help Marissa over her anger and sadness.
“Promise me that you wont ever leave.” Marissa said to me one day in the tree house. I looked at her,
“I don't know if I can make that promise. But I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.”
She looked at me with a serious look on her face, “Promise never to leave.” Instead of saying no and perhaps getting murder in the tree house. I made a promise, “Forever in my heart I won't leave you. I'll aways be here for you.” I heard that once from one of my aunts. So I that promise to Marissa.

Granted a year later my dad got a transfer and we left California and moved to Texas. But that promise was still kept, because she came to say every summer and visit every holiday. When in between visits were letters writing and phone calls that was mostly laugher and big plans for the next visit. But always when she came over, it was old times again, even bath times. More of shower time but that is another story all together. (no! you gutter minded people)

Summer before...College or Bust!

We both went to different colleges, she wanted to study fashion photography. This from a Tomgirl that always took my cloths and ever returned them. Then again, I took some of her cloths as well. “I'm going to New York to study fashion photograph,” Marissa told me as we stood there in the shower.
“I thought you were going to come down here to study?” I asked her. She rubbed my back, “Nope, I got accepted to go to school up north. Yeah, I know its a big step for me and we will see each other during the brakes and holidays. You know I will call you ever chance I get.”
“Only to bother me about what you are doing up there. Or some boyfriend you are tormenting.” I said with a chuckle. Suddenly from behind as usually she hugged me closely.
“Who else am I'm going to bother?” She whispered to me.
“Am I'm the only guy that you shower with and you do this to?” I asked her.
“Yeah, pretty much so.” Marissa said as her body rubbed against mines.
“Ok you need to stop now.” I said to her.
“Oooh, am I'm making it hard for you? Is your little sister arousing you? You know that happen last time.” She said with a laugher in her voice.
“Hey that was like when we were 14, and it was pretty much all you.” I told her.
“Come on, how was I suppose to know that would happen. And beside it was a first for us both.” Marissa said as she let go and place her hands on my shoulders. “Oooo, how we grown in that past year. WoooHooo, so I'll see you later tonight? You know my room?” She hinted toward me. I turned around and looked into her eyes. “Yeah right, what every. As if it would ever happen.” I told her. Marissa looked at me, “well if you did it would be like incest. Being your kid sister and all.”
“What? We aren't even related. Are you nuts?” I asked her.
“For the most part we could be called sister and brother. But hey I wouldn't tell the parents, if we did. Beside we could have crazy kids.” She couldn't help saying with the biggest grin on her face.
“This is why I lock the door when I'm taking a shower. Don't need a crazy person in here with me.” I said as I shook my head.
“Ok, alright, no more fooling around. I'll come to your room tonight.” She said bursting out laughing.
“Just kidding, maybe. You know it would make you my first.” Marissa said.
“With all the boyfriends you had, you mean to tell me that none of them?” I asked.
“Nope, a few tried and ended up wishing the never did. I'm just not as comfortable with them as I am with you. I guess its because I knew you like forever.” She said as took the towel and washed her arms. “I guess it helps with you bathe with the person most of their life as well. There's not much to hide here you know.” I told her.
“Maybe at college I might find someone else to take baths with. Never know. Then you'll be jealous. I know you will my brown eye teddy bear.” Marissa said as she took hold of my face.
“Poor sap wouldn't know what hit him.” I muddled from my mouth.

She stayed there for most of the summer before heading off to school upstate. But while Marissa was here we got in trouble, partied, took road trips, yeah more baths, plan a trip to take next summer to Europe, and got arrested. (another story all together.) But it was a pretty good summer that I wish never ended.

Winters love lost...My belove Angel

That winter of Marissa 22 birthday. She called me up all excited and couldn't wait to see me for Christmas vacation. “I have something I wanted to tell you, but I'm not going to tell you it over the phone. You just have to wait unite I get there.” Marissa said to me.
“I thought you couldn't get out tonight, because the snow storm. So how are you going to get here?” I asked her.
“I'm driving down there. Don't worry, I done it before.” She told me.
“That was during the summer time. Don't be stupid and drive. Wait for the airline to get you here. You have to promise me not to drive.” I told her.
“Don't worry, I have it covered. No, not going to make that promise. Beside its important for me to tell you this. So I need to be there in person.” She told me. For a while there was slient on the phone. “Tell me now.” I told Marissa.
“Don't make me reach over this phone and kill you. I will tell you when I get there. Beside I'm going to stop by my sister and her families house on the way there. So yeah going to drive, Now what you going to do about it?” Marissa said with a hint of irritation in her voice.
“Ok nothing I can say to stop you. So be careful, call me from your sister's house. Don't drive at night unless you have to.” I said to her.
“OK DAD! Anything else I should know? Maybe, how to fill up the gas tank or make sure I wear my seat belt or maybe Not to eat while driving?” Sarcastically she said.
“No,” I said. Our conversation went on for a while and then we said our goodbyes.
It was like 3 days later I got a call from Marissa as she was in Tennessee visiting her sister and her family. “I'm here at my sister and I will be leaving in a day or two. So I should be there about 2 days. Provided I can brake the speed limited...” Marissa giggled, “Just Kidding.” That was the last conversation we had on the phone. About a day and half later Stacy called me, it was not a pleasant call at all.
“There's been an accident. Marissa, is in the hospital here in Memphis. You need to come quick.” I took the fastest flight out of Dallas to get to Memphis. It seem to take forever and time just stood still. Everything around me just felt as it was slowing down, coming to a standstill. Before I knew it I was there at the hopsital. “Our dad won't be here until another 3 hours.” Stacy said to me with tears in her eyes.
“They told me if she went into surgery that its a good chance she wont...wont..” Stacy couldn't even finish her words. Her husband Robert held his wife, “Marissa been asking for you. She wouldn't even take the pain medication because she scared if she went to sleep that.. you know.” I nodding my head and went in to see her. Marissa was laying there with tubes and wires come from her and blood bags hanging up by her bed. The nurse came toward me, “she lost a lot of blood, and I can see she is in so much pain. You have to talk to her so we can give her something for it.” The nurse had to tell me that twice as the first time was just a blur to me as I saw Marissa there. I walked over toward Marissa, “you look like a mess.” She told me. I just smile and didn't know weather to laugh or cry.
“Have you seen yourself? I think you are the one that looks like a mess.” I said to her as I took her hand.
“Why didn't you just wait?” I asked her.
“I needed to tell you something.” She said as the pain ravage through her body.
“It can wait. You have to get better.” I told her.
“No it can't, beside you are a really bad lier.” Marissa said squeezing my hand.
“You know I spent all that time upstate and one day my friend told me she found the perfect guy. The one that she could spend her life with. She went on and on about this guy, as I listen I realized that in my life you always been there for me. Even shower together...” She smiled and coughed, and squeezed my hand even tighter as not to let go. “I love our bath times. I knew right then that I didn't have to find anyone else. That all I needed was you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Marissa said as tears came to her eyes. Those same eyes that many years ago cried when her mom passed away. Those same eyes that stolen my heart then is now braking it.
“I promised not to leave you. And I will always be here for you.” I told her.
“We would have had crazy kids. Four incest kids...” Marissa laughed to hide the pain. I just shook my head. “Beautiful little kids.”
“They would grow up and have their own families. Fourth of July, Thankgiving and Christmas. I think we would grow old together. And still shower together.” She said with a smile on her face.
“More of baths, shower wouldn't be good for two old people.” I said to her with a smile.
“Ah yeah, like we first started out.” She replied. The hospital sent a priest to Marissa's room to give her last rites. But she didn't want that, didn't need him to help send her soul to heave. All she wanted him to do is one thing. Which now looking back, is typical Marissa.
“Father, want you to just marry us.” Marissa ask him.
“It would not be legal. But if that is what you want.” He told her. So he perform the ceremony which was pretty quick. “You may kiss the bride,” he said. I kissed Marissa lips, tears just came from her.
“I know you promised to be with me forever. I won't hold you to it. But promise me this, that you will live your life, find love and happiness. No matter what. Promise me.” Marissa said to me. I wasn't sure if I could make that promise, it was the hardest thing I had to do.
“I promise.” I told her.
“And when its all done, I promise you that I will be there waiting for you.” Marissa said to me.
“Don't worry I will still haunt you in the shower.” She laughed as the pain became intense for her.
“My brown eye teddy bear, it hurts so much.” She whispered to me. I knew it was time, time to call the nurse in to give her the pain medication. I sat there holding her hand as the nurse came in and gave her the medication. Stacy stood by the door crying, as the medication slowly took control, Marissa squeezed my hand to make sure I was still there.
Told her, “you brought out the best in me and will always be the best of me; I love you forever.”
Even then, she made me laugh as her moments passed away. Whispering to me, “I love you, but I made you eat mud.”

Its been years now, and memories never fade when you had someone that lite your life like shinning star, that happen to put you on fire and freeze you and do it all again just for fun. Those kind of memories don't fade. From time to time I go visit her to let her know I'm doing fine, but I think she knows differently. It actually been hard to find someone that could compare to her. As I'm older now I have let her go knowing that, that promise of 'when its all done that she'll be waiting for me.' And if she were able to add anything it would be 'The stone on the grave read loving daughter and beloved wife (even if it was incest). Forever loved.' I think she would say that, and get a laugh out of it. My life with Marissa, never a dull moment, My best friend.

(For the Recorded she only made me eat mud once!)

Texas_69's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:16 AM
An oddly sight to behold,
my eyes must be in disbelief.
How could it be, that I could not see.
There you were squatting under a tree,
quite and still.
Your face and body was pale as can be,
I thought you were ill.
Until I saw that squirrel peeking between your knees,
while you try to pee.
Such a funny sight to see,
do that squirrel knows that you're not a hold in a tree.

laugh bigsmile

Texas_69's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:00 AM
I have to ask this questions..

When you are looking for the right guy/girl, you have a list of what you he/she should be. (ex: blue eyes, big boobs, or tall dark and handsome, Caucasians or African American, smoking or non)

Do you actually find a person that person that has it all or do you just find someone that has most of what you are looking for??

I know that sometime you end up with the opposite personality as your own.

Texas_69's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:52 AM
Single here, but looking off and on..

any takers??bigsmile

Texas_69's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:15 AM
Thanks ya'll

Hope to chat with a few of ya'll soon. bigsmile

Texas_69's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:05 PM
Hi

So rate me and let me know.. Honestly..

Texas_69's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:03 PM
"My strangely looking friend, what a queer looking fellow you are.
To see you squirm around, I tend to wonder about your life.
You must be content to move about my garden, eating
my plants.
But that is only a fleeing moment.
Soon you will evolve into a majestic butterfly.
But if faith conspired against you, your life would briefly
end.
Oh, to see the inhumanity of you being impaled and displayed,
for someone mere enjoyment frighten me.
My strangely looking friend, moments are fleeing;
faith has conspired against you."

bigsmile

Texas_69's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:59 AM
Just thought I was say Hey and check out this community.

Best place to take a date in Texas well ok the Dallas area..

Texas_69's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:57 AM
Hi Ya'll

Yeah I'm new to this site and so far it look like its a great one.

Wante to say HI to all and if you want to chat and get to know someone that is funny, adventurious and can hold a conversation. I know big words too..:tongue:

Age isn't a factor.. Heck I don't act my age, do you? happy

Alex