Community > Posts By > joycro53

joycro53's photo
Mon 05/05/08 03:43 AM
Great morning, great day ahead and great friends here, what more could I ask for

joycro53's photo
Mon 05/05/08 03:40 AM
Good Morning to you toooooo!

joycro53's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:59 PM

joycro53's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:20 PM
No I haven't.

joycro53's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:45 AM
if I get too old to drive. Today I was driving and needed to turn around on a busy street, so I got in the left lane and was going to go down the block and turn around since there was a sign that said NO U TURNS. Well there was a old man and woman two cars ahead of me in the turning lane and he pulls out at the red light to make a U TURN and stops in the middle of the intersection and stays there blocking all the traffic. The light turns green and he doesn't go now and of course everyone is beeping at him. After about a minute he makes the U Turn then pulls in a gas station on the right side going in over the sidewalk and not cut out part of the sidewalk and scraps the front of his car. After I make my left and turn into the gas station from the cross road and go out onto th main road this old man pull out, again over the high curb and bottoms out and drives 5 miles an hour in front of me for about three blocks and makes a right turn from the left side of the road almost hitting a car.

I hope someone shoots me if I ever get like that, geez!!!!!

joycro53's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:02 AM
Very cute!!

joycro53's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:19 PM
irad8you is a cutie too

joycro53's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:18 PM

I just get a kick out of poeple who ask "am I sexy?" lol

Am I sexy? laugh

but of course.............

joycro53's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:16 PM
I just get a kick out of poeple who ask "am I sexy?" lol

joycro53's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:58 AM
Confronting people I am close to.

joycro53's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:35 PM

bigsmile bigsmile

Just getting up from a nap!

Hiya Joy! drinker

Hey Angel, donw with your toes????

hehehe...those toes were attracting weirdos...foot fetishs i recin' LOL

There are weirdo's in every crowd!!!

joycro53's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:32 PM

Hiya Joy! drinker

Hey Angel, donw with your toes????

joycro53's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:28 PM

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:11 PM

oh man...wild weekend....I opened this beer....and then I thought...maybe I'll watch a movie....it was crazydrinker

Slow down, you don't want to over do now, lol

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:01 PM

i dont want it to be monday this quick. I say we play hooky and call it good.

Sounds like a plan

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:59 PM

Had my daughter.So that is always a blast.

Good stuff, great

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:58 PM
Sunday night already and back to work tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great great weekend and a great week ahead. Anyone do anything exciting????

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:50 AM

Maybe I am wrong...but "my" perception of being involved is commitment,...being in a relationship.

That involves day to day interactions, being in society together, experience new things and places, interact with family, sexual relations, being able to call that person and get together within an hour to do something...

I just dont see how you can do that online? That's not possible. I see the online dating as a tool to start conversation with someone local, then meet up and start getting to know one another...I cant get to know someone as I would see fit online...

There are many people..even on THIS site..talked online,talked on phone,fell in love,met and married.So yes..online stuff does work..it has yet to work for me but it does.

Not saying it doesnt work at all, People have met, gotten married so on....But the site was the planting of the seed and they met up and are together in real life

What I have seen is people committing to each other, sending engagement rings and so on, without ever meeting! That is just crazy

Yes some of it is unreal, but some of it can be very nice as well. Knowing someone is interested is a great feeling inside.

I agree, it's a great feeling. There a few I have met on here that we wish we could meet up...But it's just not possible between work and being a single parent. Cant and wont move, and travel time just doesnt fit in the schedule...

Just because I have someone on here interested in me, doesnt mean I wont go on a date with another woman, meet other women, so on....Im not going to be exclusive to that....

I wish you the very best in your search.

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:24 AM

Maybe I am wrong...but "my" perception of being involved is commitment,...being in a relationship.

That involves day to day interactions, being in society together, experience new things and places, interact with family, sexual relations, being able to call that person and get together within an hour to do something...

I just dont see how you can do that online? That's not possible. I see the online dating as a tool to start conversation with someone local, then meet up and start getting to know one another...I cant get to know someone as I would see fit online...

There are many people..even on THIS site..talked online,talked on phone,fell in love,met and married.So yes..online stuff does work..it has yet to work for me but it does.

Not saying it doesnt work at all, People have met, gotten married so on....But the site was the planting of the seed and they met up and are together in real life

What I have seen is people committing to each other, sending engagement rings and so on, without ever meeting! That is just crazy

Yes some of it is unreal, but some of it can be very nice as well. Knowing someone is interested is a great feeling inside.

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:21 AM

I will never understand being "involved" online..noway

How does that work?

Welll it involves imagination and fast typing LMAO bigsmile happy bigsmile happy bigsmile

(ONLY A JOKE PEOPLES) bigsmile

laugh laugh look at your little footflowerforyou

foot fetish, huh lol bigsmile It is small...5 1/2...little toes...bigsmile

sorry...I just woke up and thought...hey thats cute....I need coffeedrinker drinker drinker

no need to be sorry...Im just funnin'...that's just me...bigsmile flowerforyou

its such a cute little foot...makes my laughflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I live to make people laugh bigsmile It is my god-given occupation...and when I can make others laugh...I laugh as well happy

I am the same way, love to laugh and be around people who can make me laugh. There is no other way to be in my eyes.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16