Community > Posts By > joycro53

joycro53's photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:46 PM
A lot of hugs

joycro53's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:01 AM
Happy Birthday Coco....hope you have a wonderful day!

joycro53's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:28 PM
If you were married, I believe you have to give yourself time to get over this person. I would say 6 months to a year to get past the pain.

joycro53's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:52 PM

Because of the situation and knowing its the best thing to do. how do you stop talking or being friends( better word distance yourself) with someone you truly love and care about.

If its the best thing to go, you have to move on, keep yourself really busy all the time.

joycro53's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:07 PM
Can't stand when you are walking into or out of a building and have you hand on the door and someone walks thru as if you are the doorman and not even say thank you.

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 04:13 PM

huh I want to see boobs before I'll talk to them on the phone

They must be labeled and have a description attached.huh

You have BALLS (haha) to say that, lol

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 04:10 PM

:heart: Personally with me, after some emails, and talking in them.
I will ask if they would like to talk on the phone. Because I HATE TO TYPE,lol,lol...But I will always say,,,,I can let YOU call me, and BLOCK their number if they FEEL cautious about me.
And I have never had any problems. JUST do what YOU feel GOOD with doing. And never give anything personal out to anyone, you don't "FEEL" ya know...Good luck in your search...:heart:

Thanks sweetie you are a doll

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 04:09 PM

the only thing I ask from women online is a bj. If they do that then they have proven that they are real

Good Lord Rob.. I wonder how many women with an "oral fetish" are wishing they were nearby huh
none apparently

maybe thats why you are still single_Rob

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:57 PM

Is it me or does anyone else find guys on here impatient and want you number, pictures, email the minute they start talking to you. Whats up with that? Why can't they just talk and get to know you a little and see if there is something there first? Anyone??????

You're definitely associating with the wrong ones.

Well they seem to find me....I very rarely contact the guy.

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:55 PM
I know all are not that way.....but were are the ones who aren't???? Come out come out wherever you are!!

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:53 PM

Before I answer...I'll need your email, phone number and a few more pics...boobie shots are preferable...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I REST MY CASE!!!!!

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:52 PM

Yes, most guys would want sex first then ask for all that other info!

Are you speaking for all men Tank??

No, that was my lame attempt @ humor.

And I was being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:50 PM

Yes, most guys would want sex first then ask for all that other info!

Are you speaking for all men Tank??

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:48 PM
I have had men tell me they want to spend the rest of their lives with me after talking only one time online, I have had men ask me for my home number cell number and my address. I think they are being a bit forward?

joycro53's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:43 PM
Is it me or does anyone else find guys on here impatient and want you number, pictures, email the minute they start talking to you. Whats up with that? Why can't they just talk and get to know you a little and see if there is something there first? Anyone??????

joycro53's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:55 PM

Main thing is you tried.

Yes I did....we both just smiled and I walked away..lol

joycro53's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:54 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
i hope that these mke you feel better

Thanks tall....but I am still sad.

joycro53's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:51 PM
Well I did it, I went back to the store and asked this guy if he was married and he say ............."yes". So that blows my chance....so sad.

joycro53's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:47 PM
Sorry didn't mean to stutter.

joycro53's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:46 PM

So now your a stalkerlaugh laugh laugh

Yes and I like what I see, lol
Good for you and Good luck to you

Need to go before the weekend so maybe we can go for drinks, then take advantage of him.....oh la la.