Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 10:16 PM
BOBBY HEBB & RON CARTER - SUNNY.LIVE ACOUSTIC TV PERFROMANCE 1972

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 10:10 PM

No, and I can say that with some assurance. I actually posted my cell number (for a test in the middle of a paragraph) in my profile to see how many guys would notice it. NONE...

Actually the number thing is a scammer thing to do. Or hiding a Gmail address in the profile.

Yes, I'd never contact any profile that had included a phone number or email no matter how attractive I might find the photos.

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 10:05 PM
Although I chose to call myself Funky I love many types of music but especially stuff that make me want to dance.

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WFNbMohTQ

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:55 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/23/17 07:09 AM

Lets do it then

Before you do anything changing your main pic from that of a professional football (soccer) star might be in order. Unless you really are Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior?

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:24 AM

Hitlers tour of Europe
Sept 1939 Poland
April 1940 Norway
May 1940 Luxembourg
May 1940 Holland
May 1940 France
June 1940 England (cancelled )
April 1941 yugoslav
May 1941 Greece
August 1942 Russia (cancelled )
July 1945 the bunker, Berlin

^^^^^laugh laugh laugh ^^^^^

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:17 AM
Is it Star Wars Day already? It'll soon be Christmas.

Welcome to M2

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:10 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/23/17 06:11 AM

My tuxedo's at the cleaners, deal with it!

:thumbsup: hi mate

Happy Super Sunday Mikey4usweety :wink:

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:09 AM
Damsel and single woman. When the found out about each other, which will be your client?

Welcome to M2

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:03 AM
My tuxedo's at the cleaners, deal with it!

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 05:54 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/23/17 05:57 AM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 05:39 AM
whoa Here we go again. This is going to get messy spock

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 05:28 AM

It seems that many older men are trying to hookup with ladies much younger than themselves. I've looked at a lot of profiles and I see that men in their 50's and 60's say in their profile that they only want to be contacted by really young women. Really? Lol.

I'm not holding out for anyone my own age and in fact, I prefer younger men. All I'm getting are scammers.

what

You laugh at the fact that many older men want to meet younger women when you yourself express a preference for meeting younger men spock

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 05:05 AM

Yes, this is not a problem.
In the UK we call them 'meal tickets '
Good luck drinker

rofl

no photo
Sun 04/23/17 12:39 AM
I agree with Rustykitty, you seem to be confused. If you're bored and looking for FWB/NSA to get you through, just say so.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:29 PM

He might be new but he's got massive cajones drinker

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:19 PM

I am guessing big boobs must mean something to women too as a lot get boob jobs.

Imagine if guys did that with their nuts?

greeneyes, if guys did that with their nuts, then it might be a tad uncomfortable to walk biggrin

The first 6 weeks are the worst glasses

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:17 PM
Can any acts I perform be used against me in a court of law?

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:15 PM

For MEN: If you see an attractive woman with big boobs, what is the first thing you notice about her?

Her behind, curves, then boobs, :rolling_eyes:.

so you're a booty man huh? winking

thanks for your reply, cheerio flowerforyou

No. I find athleticism attractive. Fat bootys are not healthy.

Flat stomach, healthy athletic legs then a tight pert booty. Breasts have no influence over me. I really don't care about the size of a woman's breasts but if I had to choose, smaller would be my preference. Kelly Rowlands over Beyoncé Knowles everyday over the week and twice on Sunday's. Does that make it clearer for you? :wink:

funky, my reply was for cheeriosso...

is your reply also aimed at cheeriosso?

No, it was meant for you rosie. I must have not been concentrating properly (watching a movie) lol. Anyway, more than a handful is a waste. Breasts don't create the motion in the ocean bigsmile

ok then, I just didn't want cheeriosoo to think .. wtf

so what movie are you watching, funky?

The Day After Tomorrow.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 02:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 04/22/17 02:37 PM

For MEN: If you see an attractive woman with big boobs, what is the first thing you notice about her?

Her behind, curves, then boobs, :rolling_eyes:.

so you're a booty man huh? winking

thanks for your reply, cheerio flowerforyou

No. I find athleticism attractive. Fat bootys are not healthy.

Flat stomach, healthy athletic legs then a tight pert booty. Breasts have no influence over me. I really don't care about the size of a woman's breasts but if I had to choose, smaller would be my preference. Kelly Rowlands over Beyoncé Knowles everyday over the week and twice on Sunday's. Does that make it clearer for you? :wink:

funky, my reply was for cheeriosso...

is your reply also aimed at cheeriosso?

No, it was meant for you rosie. I must have not been concentrating properly (watching a movie) lol. Anyway, more than a handful is a waste. Breasts don't create the motion in the ocean bigsmile

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next