lynn2275's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:08 PM
I personally don't like long hair, just my opinion

lynn2275's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:52 PM
www.daveramsey.com

lynn2275's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:40 PM
I wonder if it changed it back to a 2007 format when you worked on it at school. this kind of stuff happens to me all the time too...sorry ohwell

lynn2275's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:09 PM
30-43

lynn2275's photo
Wed 02/18/09 04:59 PM
Why do people put they smoke "occassionally" in their profiles? Nobody smokes "occassionally". Drink "occassionally", yes, but smoking???what

lynn2275's photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:20 PM
It's my experience, that when you break up with someone, and then you're all alone...you start to remember all the great things you loved about them but you don't remember any of the bad. So..you go back to them and then after a few days you're like "oh yeah, this is why we broke up!" The 2nd time (or 3rd time) around NEVER works. Move on.

lynn2275's photo
Tue 02/17/09 03:22 PM
As long as he doesn't have breasts, who cares?!

lynn2275's photo
Thu 02/12/09 02:22 PM

Don't forget to view your Mutual Matches.....love is just around the corner

Which corner? I think I missed my turn!

lynn2275's photo
Thu 02/12/09 02:15 PM
I've had 2. One hurt, one didn't. Even though the first one hurt when I got it...I'm positive it hurt less than childbirth!

lynn2275's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:22 PM
36 sad

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:02 PM

There are some scary people on this site. So, this guy emails me and we start IM'ing. He seems ok, but of course, he's not... He started calling me "sweetie" and "sexy" and I told him that I was not comfortable with that b/c we didn't even know me. He then immediately closed off his IM. I sent him an email and told him I was a smart girl and that if he was looking to take advantage of someone, to look elsewhere. He then called me a "f****** bit**" and deactivated his account. Anyway, do you think I'm a prude or what?

I think you are exaggerating as nearly all men say these little words especially in emails and IMs.

well "sweetie" was ok, sort of, "sexy" was too much. It's the first time we've ever talked. I used to think "sweetie" was nice, but I swear the older I get, the more it gets on my nerves!

If I think you are sexy , what am i supposed to say : ygly ??!.

Just say "you're cute, or pretty..." "sexy" is a whole 'nother thing If I'm dating you, it would be awesome...if I just met you today, it's creepy!

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:00 PM

There are some scary people on this site. So, this guy emails me and we start IM'ing. He seems ok, but of course, he's not... He started calling me "sweetie" and "sexy" and I told him that I was not comfortable with that b/c we didn't even know me. He then immediately closed off his IM. I sent him an email and told him I was a smart girl and that if he was looking to take advantage of someone, to look elsewhere. He then called me a "f****** bit**" and deactivated his account. Anyway, do you think I'm a prude or what?
yes i do. i really really do waving

Oh well...at least your honest!:thumbsup:

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:55 PM
I'm just saying....at least buy me dinner before you start calling me "sexy".

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:54 PM

I think you are exaggerating as nearly all men say these little words especially in emails and IMs.

well "sweetie" was ok, sort of, "sexy" was too much. It's the first time we've ever talked. I used to think "sweetie" was nice, but I swear the older I get, the more it gets on my nerves!

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:46 PM

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:42 PM

How bout you Patsfan? You're nice to everyone. Tell me how to start a new post....please.
lift up the skirt and i,ll post it for you

Dude, quit drinking...nobody's wearing a skirt!

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:40 PM

Please....flowerforyou

Click on forums-click on the area you want to post in-click on post new topic button.

Thank you!

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:40 PM
How bout you Patsfan? You're nice to everyone. Tell me how to start a new post....please.

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:37 PM
Please....flowerforyou

lynn2275's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:36 PM
can someone please tell me how to start a new post? Can't figure it out...help!

Previous 1