Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 01/23/22 03:07 PM
Hi Nicole, :rose:

I agree with you! I love Whitney Houston. Thought I was related to her too when I was a little girl. :sunglasses:

OT: Dolly Parton's birthday is today.
I also love her (the original version) of "I Will Always Love You"

Hi Merry, :rose:

For me, the cover in performance Whitney Houston is better than original.. In her voice we can find the passion to the music..

Have a beautiful week!
Full of wonderful music and people!

no photo
Sun 01/23/22 02:51 PM
I'm disabled and Can't work.
Consequently, my life is full of little things I like to do.
I seldomly find myself needing to do anything.

I enjoy reading. I read the internet... I've read it twice...LOL

Sometimes what I read inspires my imagination and I like to just sit or lay comfortable and let my imagination flow.

I watch a lot of movies. I have a lot of movies to watch, I collect them.

I like researching how the effects are done in movies. I like reading about upcoming movies and collect trivia and pictures about them.

I like making lists.

I like reorganizing stuff. One of my co-workers once told me I have the cleanest most organized tool box they have ever seen, LOL.

I like just sitting and talking or joking with my gf or my kids and grandkids.

When my health was better, I used to take road trips just to 'look' at the world. Now driving my truck beats the hell out of me so I don't go places much anymore.

I like collecting movies, music and art.
Unlike most people I know, I put my collections in electronic form.
Tweaking my databases and files also entertains me.

I work on a few other forum communities and recently I started doing some wiki editing on a monster wiki. I just love monsters, I like the designs and collect pictures of them.

I also like starship designs. Collecting blueprints and artwork. Reading datasheets and comparing sizes shapes and functions.

I like to make desserts and do some cooking.
I read up on recipes and techniques for the kitchen. I collect kitchen gadgets and Get creative in the different ways to use them.
People who try my dishes usually like them...a lot.

Recently I've been scanning my important documents into the computer. Not only do I now have an electronic version I can email I have the ability to print them again if I need to. I even scanned my driver license and medical cards. I keep them on an external harddrive. This way, even if my computer fails I still have the data.
I don't upload personal stuff to the cloud tho.
Not stupid.

I talk face to face with my neighbors. we exchange recipes and dishes we make. We talk about the weather or discuss current events. I believe we get along better because we actually talk with each other. We know each other.

I also enjoy going on cleaning binges. Hell, I've went as far as cleaning the light bulbs and fixtures. Hahaha...I know...I'm weird.

I'm not really an obsessive compulsion nut but I am compulsive about some things. Mostly having to do with being organized. Funny thing is, I'm not one to force others to do it. I tend to accept people as they are.

So there ya go, I enjoy many little things.
:wink:

Hi Tom4Uhere, :rose:

What is so wonderful, if we appreciate this little things.. I saw in your post that each of them make you happy.. it is beautiful..

May your week will bring you smile and joy!

no photo
Sun 01/23/22 02:42 PM
Thank You Nicole for your Golden comments .
These are the simple and little things that makes someone Happy One more thing to add to this message .
Smiling for someone is Sweet but making someone smile is The Best Feelings.

Yes, Laska Paul.. making someone smile is beautiful feelings, especially when we can see this smile also in eyes of this person...

Have a wonderful week! :rose:

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 02:53 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 01/21/22 02:55 PM
Among all these wonderful shimmering stars in the Universe, your one beautiful, unique soul never to be lonely...

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 02:33 PM
Europe will never be like America ... Europe is a product of history . America is a product of philosophy !
Margaret Thatcher

Hi Slim gym, :rose:

She was a right! I come from Poland, but still is to hard understand me of mentality people here..

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 01:55 PM

Oops! My bad!

OT: I was told I had the inside track at being a judge at the next Miss Universe swimming suit competition.

I rely on your righteous choice.
Very interesting, what beauty is in beauty?

The beauty from within! flowerforyou

... Once Upon a Time..
I was dreaming about Prince Charming..
I was thinking that it is my fairytale..

Here ya go Nicole!

:rose: Lovely, thank you so much Poetrywriter!

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 08:41 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/20/22 08:46 AM
This could be a technical glitch. If you have your notifications turned on and still not being notified by the site of new messages then I suggest you contact Support who will help. This is the link https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Di
Site Moderator

Hi Site Moderator Di,

If I may ask you, please tell me how long it takes a technical Department to check why I can't receive notification on my mail when someone message me.
I sent the form 4 day ago.

Thank you so much for your kind answer.

Have a beautiful day :rose:

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 03:12 AM
I find Joy in everything I choose to Do . One such Thing is Posting / Commenting on the Threads .Every care , ever smile , every Talk , every word, every relationships has its own unique Joy and Happiness in it . Its our own responsibility whether to LOVE it or CHANGE it.

Hi Laska Paul,

I like your words.. "whether to love it or change it".

Make your day will be beautiful :rose:

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 01:20 AM
Umbrella plus rain boots and all world is mine!

Beautiful day for you All:rose:

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 01:04 AM
Hi Nicole, :rose:

Such a great question...
A simple thing that brings joy is to sing.
When I sing, I immediately feel happier and calmer.

Hi Merry, :rose:

I can only imagine, your beautiful voice:hearts:

Wishing you today be surrounding by smile, love and joy.

Ps. I found something marvelous in me, what makes me joy!
It is also small, wonderful thing.

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 08:04 PM
Spending time with my kids

Ava,:rose:

Always and forever, they are beautiful unforgettable moments, which we can still keep in our memories, but each of them are different.

This is also my "little thing", which means so much.

Have a beautiful time for you and All who likes to find a joy in small things.

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 07:51 PM
Brunette: I took a pregnancy test today!

Blonde: Were the questions hard?

Hi Poetrywriter, :rose:

Lol.. :blush:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 07:50 PM
Last week I went to a restaurant. I saw there was a WiFi service, so I asked for the password. The waitress told me eat first, so I placed my order. After eating I asked again for the password, and again she told me eat first. Feeling frustrated, I ordered black coffee. After coffee, again I asked for the password. They told me eat first. Then angrily, I walked to the restaurant manager and asked for the password. He replied eat first!!! I was about to explode, when I finally saw a sign on the wall indicating "WiFi Password..."EAT FIRST":joy::joy::joy:

Hi Apple Love, :rose:

LoL, Maybe, because in schools they don't teach to read and listen with understanding.. :wink::blush:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 10:42 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/19/22 10:48 AM
Quick walk on the beach.. :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 10:12 AM
Also Judge Judy would say.....Shouda Woulda Coulda! Judgement for the Defendant in the amount of $25,000!

Hi Poetrywriter, :rose:

Judge Judy.... I didn't catch earlier, she is an character from American Reality Show :relaxed:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 05:46 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/19/22 05:49 AM
Happy Happy Birthday to her! Hope it is a fabulous one and that the year is phenomenal.

I dedicate "Me Too" by Meghan Trainor to her

Beautiful birthday for your cousin J, TechFairy..
Full of love and beautiful memories..:hugging:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 05:45 AM
❀

Although they claim 3 Days to Kill, was a flop, I love him in that movie. As well as The Bodyguard and No Way Out.

Hi TechFairy and Merry:rose:

Don't you think that Bodyguard have this magnificent atmosphere, not only because of him so glamorous charm, but also because beautiful role of Whitney Houston?

:hearts:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 05:35 AM
What you enjoy to do, simple things which makes you joy..:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 01:46 AM
Marvelously is to be on the beach when it's raining..

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 01:06 AM
Just sit back and enjoy the rain

:wave: nicole beautiful thought but this like almost all the games are alphabetically....k is next

Kissing my Prince Charming.. in the middle of the beautiful forest and being totally wet by the rain...

Hi KitKat, :rose:

My apologies, I saw it now. :relaxed:

Wishing a beautiful day for you and All! :bouquet:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next