Community > Posts By > Torylynn

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:10 PM
Just remember they are sweet as first...but it could be fake...I met someone off here and he is great...Think of him all day long..Good luck girl...it worked for me...Lots of communication...

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:07 PM
Because every man thinks woman are to do them wrong...it's the ego talking...but anyway if you are congrats.

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:04 PM
Yes I have...Met a great guy online and I wouldn't trade for the world..He's on my mind night and day...we actually met...but having been talking for about 1 month...Take you time..

Torylynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:28 PM
Very touching...my father just passed and there was so much I wanted to say and didn't have the time..That poem is alot of what happened in my life..His bday is friday and it is hard...flowerforyou

Torylynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:24 PM
Every woman wants just thatdrinker drinker drinker

Torylynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:18 PM
He already left today to go back home to maine...He knows that I am here...This sucks cause I want to hold him and let him know that everything will be okay...But he needs this time...Thank you for all the advice..The funny thing is feelings and emotions are out of control and I could easily fall in lov e with him.

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:06 PM
Great poem daniel...it is becoming as one that matters...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:59 PM
that brought tears to my eyes...my dad just passed opn 2-17 of this year and his 60th birthday is friday...sad sad sad

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:54 PM
yes...but don't mistake love for lust...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:53 PM
I have gone through same thing..We met and now I can't get him out of mind..If it is fate or destiny it will take the course..I miss him and I think of him all the time..Great communication ..He just lost his sister who was in accident on sat and she passed and all i want to do is hold him and try to kiss his sorrow away...But I want to be there...My heart is hurting just like he is..You will know if you guys actually meet in person..You will know if it right...and age is just a number

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:49 PM
Sometimes...but rememberthey may qualities that you are looking for and may not be all that...but if it is meant to happen it will...don't judge the book by the cover

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:47 PM
Sounds like you may find someone with that...Almost everything a woman is looking for..great qualities

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:44 PM
Met a sweet guy on here...actually in person and we have so much in common but it's only been a month of talking...he is sweet, funny, honest. The communication and everything is there..I am falling and he has stated he is to but it's only been a month since talking..

What do I do..He just lost his sister to whom was killed in car accident and I am feeling his hurt..I want to be there and hold him tightly in my arms and try to kiss away the pain..what do I do..

Torylynn's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:58 AM
dodger getting ready for the humpty dance ay...lol

Torylynn's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:57 AM
Congrats....on the engagement...I just met someone on sunday...and I have a real good feeling on it...Is there such a thing as destiny...so when is the big day

Torylynn's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:14 AM
You know I think it should be asked aslo...I just met someone from here and he had the decently to ask if he could kiss me first.....That shows me there is respect for me and they didn't want to over step that line..

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:56 PM
I can say cause we can...we can be vindictive and cruel...woman have needs and if we feel threatned we take action...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:54 PM
confidence, independence and personality...But I have also been told my boldness...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:43 PM
It is better to be yourself then put on something ur not...being phony is a turnoff...I like them to be true, themselves and let me get to know them from the inside..

Torylynn's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:41 PM
My experience they like strong personalities and independece..and humor and all the other traits...Rememberit's the quiet ones u gotta watch...laugh laugh laugh