Community > Posts By > Torylynn

Torylynn's photo
Fri 01/21/11 03:36 PM
Heartbroken

Torylynn's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:07 AM
Nice poem and thank you...STill looking for the right one though...I am a hopeless romantic and this really sucks...I put in words how I feel in letters but it's not the same...tears

Torylynn's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:04 AM
Unfortunately he is in for parole violation...stupid ***...but I love him and can't see life without him...

Torylynn's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:05 AM
I need a poem from the heart and I don't have skills when it comes to that...My man is locked up and isn't coming home till dec...I need something about love and respect and friendship we have built..Remind you we haven't slept together just focused on building a strong sturdy relationship..I am hurting and need special words to state that..We had a couple real good dates before he got put in lockup..and they were awesome..He's hurting just as much as I am cause he has never had true love...

Torylynn's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:13 AM
thank you for the poem...i really appreciate that...and it was very nicely done

Torylynn's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:31 PM
I am in search of a poem for person who is special to me...His mother has passed and they weren't to close as he was growing up but mended their ways...He is in prison and is not able to go to the funeral cause he would have to go out of state...I can't be there right now and need him to know that my heart is with hima nd his family...can someone help me out...torylynn

Torylynn's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:07 PM
ohwell flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Torylynn's photo
Tue 06/17/08 11:26 AM
Yes I am wolf....It is in the mail now...It resembles everything...and touches the heart...she is good...it made my girlfriend tear up...but under the circumstance yes I love it...hopefully the person it was written for will to..drinker drinker

Torylynn's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:02 PM
We can keep up...it's just sometimes men can't control it...when it gets steamy...lol...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:01 PM
Lots of issues is why I deactivated...Still are lots of them but looking for friendship and thought I was ready...but not quiet sure...I fell for this one guy and now he is in lock up...so I am tossed...gotta go with my gut...and the key is the one he holds...and if we can pull this we can pull through anything...What's the old saying....if you love something set it free if it's meant to be yours it will be back..and that is just it...told me he was in love with someone else and couple days later I was the one he was calling...and eveyrtime he called it off he came back...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:58 PM
Thank you greeneyed...I think that will be just fine....you got away with words...

Torylynn's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:16 PM
I need a poem about love, honesty, loyalty, and allthe good things about being in love..The moments are out of this world and so is the touch, the kiss, the embrace...all this need to be somehow tied into it...

I am in love with someone I met off here...but we are not able to see each other due to some trouble they got in...I need something that is touching and heartfelt...I fell this person like I said I would never fall for someone..He knocked down that wall...He holds the key...Can someone please help me out...torylynn

Torylynn's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:28 PM
What is the likeness between a man and a volcano???

They both erupt when they get overheated...bigsmile bigsmile

Torylynn's photo
Sat 06/14/08 02:47 PM
Why are women and spagetti alike???

They both wiggle when you eat them

laugh laugh

Torylynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:46 AM
Well I guess I'm just not meant to be happy...Last time I talked to him was on the 30th by email come to find out yesterday he moved from the place he was living to I don't know where...I just give up

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:20 PM
Girlfriend did that ...but u know what u are still u and still a beautiful person on the inside...If that person doesn't accept it then they should not be in ur life

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:17 PM
I met someone special through here and we have met...and everything in letters was the same in person...but it was different in person...you have to be the judge of that...go with heart or even ur gut

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:15 PM
I got asked to be kissed the first time...and the second time was me asking...the reason I needed to know if the passion was there...Personally if you ain't good I will more likely let you go or teach u my way...lol

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:13 PM
You also have to ready to get rid of the pain and anguish in order to move on...And be careful not to judge everyone on the ex...You have to be ready and secure in yourself to do this

Torylynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:11 PM
Divorced since 2007 but separated since 2006...he cheated and it took me 6 months before I decided to move on...and see what was there...and was in 1 year relationship and that broke...and it's been 5 months but I am back to the field..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6